BTC finally corrects after a much long-needed correction...

BTC finally corrects after a much long-needed correction. People who were crying waiting for a dip are finally gonna buy right--

>"BTC IS DYING"
>ME ME, WAIT FOR $8000 DIP
>ME ME BIG BOY, MOMMY SAYS SHE'LL BE WHEN IT DIPS TO $7000
>*farts* ITS GONNA DIP TO $6000 GONNA WAIT UNTIL THEN *shits self* MOOOMMMMMYYY I WENT POOPY AGAIN

Buy the dip now. This is what you've been waiting for. Don't say I warned you when it shoots back up again after The Big Bang theory tonight.

>correction
Top Kek

That was the result of two forces of whales, bots versus bots, having an all out BTC war. All is quiet now. BTC has stabilized, the order book isn't moving like a swarm of bees anymore. This is the dip. If you want to wait for it to go lower, it won't go below $8900. It touched near that during the last big dip and a massive buy stop orders were triggered. You can probably set it to $9200 for a stop buy order today if you want to wait, or just buy now.

Top kek, not a shooting star, that's a dragonfly doji. Basically anyone's game

>doesn't recognize a short-term bear pattern
>doesn't realize that a big correction is still coming

how about you buy more. Accumulate now, you will sell to a bigger fool in 10 years with a profit

Last time it corrected more than this was due to the threat of the "flippening" of BCH. BTC has no threat right now. THIS IS THE DIP. Look at 1D candles.

I don't know what else to say. You guys wanted a dip, its here, and now you're crying wanting it to dip more or saying "muh bear market". This is the dip.

>Thinking bitcoin functions as other investments.

OP
lol, a one day correction. okay. prepare for some more downward movement, or consolidation first.This was the sell off, prepare for consolidation or a slight rise and then a bleed. We'll see again in a couple of days.

>thinking it won't fluctuate increasingly typically with futures contracts and institutions increasingly involved

You poor souls.

according to your graph return to normal is 8k which is fine with me HAHAHAH

except his chart is a 2 week chart. the real return to normal would be 1k.

We at first sell off

LOL, I want you to go look up, and zoom in on bitcoin. The thing you posted happens all the time, and it ends up going higher in a week.
Except one or two times.. In the beginning.

DESU it looks more like a beartrap atm.

>a few dozen soccer moms buy $100 of btc because Sheldon said Bitzinga

Hurr durr moon incoming!

>bitizen investor

posting a picture explaining what is a "price candle" and how it can forecat a price movement

>tfw I'm still making money out of my investment if it goes to 1k

fuck off btc should be value 6k max right now you god damn piece of shit

you mean there was no reason for btc to moon right now in the first place you stupid motherfucke