Mammalians suck (each other's nipples, I mean what even are those?) Reptilians were here before you...

Mammalians suck (each other's nipples, I mean what even are those?) Reptilians were here before you, and we'll be here after you all kill each other.

All we need to do is wait. We can outwait and outlast you in any situation, be it underwater or on land, in feast or famine. Our skin is armor, while you must fashion your own protection. Your reproductive organs are external and vulnerable, but our creator made no such mistake with ours. Your females must carry a useless, fatty burden upon their chests, but not ours. Your young are helpless for years after they are born, but ours can hunt from the day they hatch. (That's another thing - your reproductive cycle incapacitates you for months, but ours does no such thing.)

How can mammalians even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemipenis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How can mammalians even compete?

Winter happens.

Well we'll eat your eggs for one.

Throw rocks at the nest while you're not looking.

Distract you with volleys while we send in rats to break the shells.

Really the fact one stage of your life is "very fragile rocks" is one of your greater weaknesses.

We can live in places that gets a little snow once in a while.

We can fight when it's cloudy. And our brains aren't nut-sized.

Warm blooded, motherfucker!

Wait what? Cloud cover fucks with lizzies?

/thread

>Really the fact one stage of your life is "very fragile rocks" is one of your greater weaknesses.
Babies are objectively worse than eggs.

I dunno, most babies contain more nutrition than similarly sized eggs.

Not everywhere. And really, only mammalians are bullheaded enough to choose to live in such inhospitable conditions.

At least my dick and balls are externally, bitch.

>inhospitable

>he says as many frigid places have a valid ecosystem

Just because you can't handle what is barely even nippy doesn't make it inhospitable, you damn snake.

I didn't know eggs hatched into adults.

All this talk about baby and eggs is reminding me of that franken fran manga chapter for some reason.

All the better for kicking you in them.

Also... I'll let you in on a little secret... I have -two- dicks.

It inhibits their ability to warm up their bodies in the morning on cooler days. Makes them vulnerable.

>Reptiles outnumber as 4:1
>Attack just before dawn
>Massive lizard army desiccated.

Cause sunshine is warm and shit, you know? So when no sunshine it ain't so nice and warm right? So them fuckers is like "oh no, nigga, turn on the toaster and put your hands near it!" cause they cold. And shit.

How did you know I was black?

Hi, everyone.

After extensive research into the typing patterns and inflection in the usage of the English language I have determined a way to know whether or not someone is black.

Typically by saying something and waiting for someone to say they are black.

It is accurate 8/10.

I don't know if thats true. An egg is just like 90% pure nutrients for baby. Baby sized egg would be better food than a baby sized baby.

>he's never had genuine baby before

The penis is in the cloaca though, Doc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemipenis

I meant nutritionally. Plus I like eggs quite a bit. I'd go with one giant egg than a giant piece of pork.

If you wanna be that way, neither do babies.

Considering where they live, I'd expect the mammals to find themselves a little more desiccated, tbphwyf

>comparing a single cut of meat to the diverse selection of delicious and succulent meat that is the entirety of a baby body

It's like, hey man, you can like that goop that tastes the same throughout, you just have to cook it first and probably season the shit out of it.

But I like the convenience of being able to carry around a baby and say "I want baby liver today" and just eat its liver. Then, maybe I'll want to sample the brain or eyes.

I like the options, and it can taste good uncooked.

>literally doesn't know about the mammals that already live in desert environments

I didn't know reptiles were legitimately retarded.

I will marry a snake woman some day. I believe in my dreams.

It slices! It dices! It's man's new best friend!

>he thinks that lizards would live deep in death valley or atacama with literally no water

Nigger are you stupid? You know how easy it would be to find where the snakes live in the desert?

Near the fucking water. Being a reptile doesn't mean you don't need water you fucking NEET.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I have no idea what we are talking about.

Hogwash. Synapsids diverged very early on from Sauropsids. Lizards are neither more primitive nor more advanced.

>We can outwait and outlast you in any situation.

What is persistence hunting and sweat glands?

>Our skin is armor, while you must fashion your own protection.

Did you know that mammal leather is preferred to reptile leather because mammals have thicker skin?

Go away, you guys don't fight fair

Was it rape

Yes.

Scalie theead?
Also, adaptability mother fucker, learn it.

I'd like to see a mammal try to adapt to only eating once every couple of months.

You are all terrible and should feel bad.

Go take some biology classes. At least look at the tree of life peoject.

Reptiles don't have emotions, or higher brain functions. They are only a minor step above insects or rocks, mammals win by default.

>Mammals
>Reptiles
>Winning in any contest against the passage of time.
>Laughing-cephalopods.png

>But the lizard men will freeze!

Fire?

Why hasn't anyone mentioned this?

Yeah, lizards burn too, good point.

10/10

Constantly having to search for food is a great boost to developing more powerful brains.

Eating once every couple of months sucks in retrospect, nothing to be jealous about.

If we're talking lizard people, it's safe to assume they have cognitive brain functions, are sentient sapient, and can think on higher levels similar to humans. If this is true, in this instance eating less is more beneficial in the long run though most likely they'll be consuming roughly the same amount of food as us due to energy usage and shit.

Also on the eggs thing, again if they're sentient sapient, a lizard person hatchling is a lot more beneficial than a human babby, since a hatchling is effectively just a tiny lizard person who can do everything an adult lizard person can do to some degree after a couple of days if they're anything like their unintelligent cousins, unlike a human babby which requires several years worth of development to be able to do anything. Though this could be countered by however long it takes for the development period of eggs. If a lizardlady pumps out like, 5 eggs a month and at least 1 of those eggs makes to adulthood, then that's just a straight win for lizard people, but if the egg takes a 2 years and a lizardlady only farts out an egg once a year, then humanity wins in that department

Higher functioning brains along with warm blood and fancy biology. Have fun not burping lizard

For fuck's sake Craig, we agreed they get the 'orrible cold bits and we get the lovely toasty bits. Sit down and eat yer dwarf.

It was my understanding that human children's brains requiring so long to develop was a consequence of intelligence, which would presumably mean intelligent reptilians would also require a similarly prolonged formative period.

Course, I could be mistaken.

This is true, it's also the reason women have brutal periods and debilitating and life threatening pregnancies and shit.
In the end it really just depends on the setting and what the author/GM wants to do with lizard people.

That seems reasonable, but as always, trying to apply known rules of real-world biology to creatures that may well have been willed out of the aether by gods strikes me as fairly silly.

/thread

Shut up, Hilary.

Baby > child > adolescent > adult

vs

egg > baby > child > adolescent > adult

>We can outwait and outlast you in any situation
Except winter.

>we wuz dinosaurs

Or night.

Huh. Would that make mammalian creatures the reptilian equivalent to humanity's various folktales of monsters who attack from cold and dark places?

a mammal wrote this post

We are all united under the thirst for knowledge and united history.

We as a people should live to serve the world, to preserve and maintain it and all who inhabit it. Working together, we can and will ensure our various civilizations flourish in wealth and science. Our weaknesses can only be attributed to our biological differences. Together we can strengthen and enforce our shortcomings

It is not in our best interest to compete, but to work together, for the betterment of all.

Only if they murder you while you're also trying to take a nap because you're a lazy and inferior reptile who can't even form a developed and organized society because the R complex in your dumb lizard brain tells you to eat everybody else's children.

Filthy liar.

In a war against mammals, reptiles would skin mammals to keep warm.

>a mammal wrote this post
This is Veeky Forums, the truth would surprise you.

Captcha: Select all trees. mfw

HEY LIZARDS!

Haven't you heard the sensation eradicating all life on the planet from orbit?

HFY baby! Let's throw it all up now.

no, user, you're the mammal

Humans have large heads, becuse of the brains and small hips, because they are bipedal, as a result, they have to be ejected prematurely. That's why there are human babies, other mammals work as smaller versions of an adult hours after birth.

I'm not sure how this would be affected by egg-laying.

> ywn have a lusty argonian as your wife.
> she will never happily polish your spear as you polish her tail.
> she will never coo and moan your name as she leglocks you while you put your spear into her place and release your lust.
> she will never hug and lick you all over the place and get caressed and patted lovingly on her head.
> you will never embrace each other as you enter the sleep and wake up with each other intertwined in your sleeping room.

>can't even follow the story

He says from his claustophobic sweltering jungle full of parasites, poisonous plants, venomous snakes and bugs, huge athletic carnivores. Or his scorching dry ass desert, full of venomous snakes and bugs and not a lot of anything else.

Are you fucking crazy lizard brain?

> ywn have a loving sentient and consenting person of your preferred gender, even if it is not human.

Capiche?

I cast Ice Age.

Your move chump.

>other mammals work as smaller versions of an adult hours after birth.
If by other mammals you're only referring to the largest of mammals and forgetting all those species who raise lots of incapable puppies

Feathers

Ibet it isn't even a female.

I mean, I did a muscular version as well.

I bet it isn't even female.

>muh coldblooded synapsids

DIAPSIDS. Oh god. I'm ashamed

It's a male, yeah.

I am fond of androgynous appearances on creatures.

>hibernating mammals

and I am a horny bastard
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Were you expecting a female?

But that wouldn't fucking work. Clothes don't generate heat, they trap heat. Reptiles don't generate (much) heat, so there's nothing to trap, so clothes don't do shit for them.

A mammal will get more out of a coat of reptile leather than a reptile would get out of a luxurious winter fur coat.

>burds
>reptiles

nigga they dinosaurs. And dinosaurs are warm blooded.

A reptile with feathers is just fashionable.

Lizards don't know about our nanoprobe converters.

Grow some warm blood, scaly loser.

He might have a five headed penis.

What about these guys though? I hear they're pretty smart, quite social and literally dinosaurs.

corvids are too bro-tier to take sides in a mammal-reptile conflict. they just want to be everyone's friend and eat the dead.

I got a car you spear chucker. Check mate.

We breed faster
Enjoy being outnumbered reptilian losers

Well you got smaller brains than us.

Well just outsmart you.

Which still would put them in a massive dissadvantage since most of their effort goes into building fires everywhere.

And its not like it would be a small fire either.

>reptilefags
>not being insect/arachnid master race
We also have the best monstergirls.