Bought 2700 btc in 2011

holy fuck biz chads, I just saw on big bang theory new episode with bitcoin and I remember trolling around in early 2011 on Veeky Forums and by mistake entered on /biz and read about this internet currency thing and after researching it a bit, found out that its value grows over time so I threw in like 2 grand and I bought for like around $0,8 and decided to leave it there and check it over some couple of years

meanwhile, I forgotten about it and suddenly I'M A FUCKING CHAD-MILLIONAIRE

here's the thing my biz chads, let's get straight to business, I will pay 10 bitcoins to whoever finds me a way to cash out all the bitcoins in a time span of 1 year (2018)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you want to avoid tax, try localbitcoin or purchase with the btc things and sell them for cash.

otherwise just cash out on a big exchange

i would convert them into other coins like eth or xmr to avoid big taxes. lucky guy

Bad troll. Prove it..

literally zero creativity, c'mon OP

M8, give me 10 btc, because I just busted you.
there were no Veeky Forums in 2011
It was created latter because whole crypto mania sunk /g/ into ocean.

Post wallet address as proof

nice larp

I could PayPal you ~2000 euros cash monies for 1? Could get my friends to do it too :)

>/biz
>2011

kek

That doesn't prove anything, retard

need a legal way, taxes included
whatever /g /biz was back then, can't remember, been 6 years since i havent entered Veeky Forums and from a fast google search, /biz appeared to be related to the internet currency

no

wtf dude, my first thought was to come on Veeky Forums and ask for help that i'm willing to pay for, and you think i'm trolling?
oh well, seems like i have to search for help somewhere else, stay poor biz chads

nice larp

put the coins on one or multiple hardware wallets, sell those wallets through some sort of trusted auction house or agency.

local bitcoins a great way to meat people. Maybe you will find a man who wants not only fraction but bunch of them. Minuses: do not trust public wifi
Exchanges limits your withdraws.
Only smooth way would be find a buyer for whole bunch of them.
Also there are those USB stick type wallets. Put some BTC in and sell as a wallet.

Ledger Nano (Wallet), that's how they are called. But cost 50+ dorrars.

1: Find a lawyer or tax accountant that has a reputation with crypto currencies.

2: Once all of your assets have been looked over then you can proceed to sell your coins on the open market (over the span of 1 year)

2a: To have all of your earnings will be deposited into your bank account, Coinbase will be the simplest approach.

3: When tax season comes around have your accountant look over your forms on Coinbase and pay what’s due.

With a large sum of money like this, there is no way the irs won’t be monitoring you.

Please deliver OP, this will be life changing.

Here’s a pic of my pup I left back home to go to college. I miss hanging out with him.

16ninkkr4KUUPrFfB1qP2MiW4D88ELTTtY

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
Choose exchanges you like and sell, transfer money to your bank.

52 weeks x 15,000 weekly limit on coinbase = 780k
Find another exchange and do the same there.
Report it to irs and sleep on your bed of cash.

I'll deliver you a mouthful of my hairy sweaty balls so you can forget about that dog of yours your fucking Cuck piece of shit.

Buy Tesla's with btc, sell them to retards for $$$

Kraken bro.

Do a sell limit on Gdax, then withdraw to your Coinbase wallet (No fees and instant) Then use an app on your phone called Revolut, you can instantly exchange any currency. Withdraw from coinbase to Revolut and then change to your native currency for free. Then just send to your bank, takes 2-3 days and you have Fiat.

Go to a big bank with a private banking and wealth management division such as JPMorgan, Citi, Credit Suisse, Indosuez...

I would suggest a European bank for this.

Basically what you want is to create a trust and with the help of your euro banker, create a SICAV. Place the SICAV inside the trust, transfer your BTC to the SICAV and defer taxes for as long as you want.

This is the basic idea, it's of course quite complicated and anyway.. Got to go.

post the wallet larp.

Oh! Almost forgot! it's going to be 0.5 BTC for pointing you in the best direction.

138KR4ktTYzKFQg5BWJSR5NvPtXv9TipNL

1DxLJ3Y7vg5SGckWDqVX8em7RKCzEdZnQY

This actually helped. Thanks

will advise after funds deposited

fucking troll - knows about Veeky Forums yet doesn't know know btc mooned. filthy pajeet

This guy's got exactly 0 BTC and will die within the year for being a liar.

/Thread

why do people larp

36DtXvfndEnMYgw9xEDzJgXojA6mCbMicW
My advice for only 2 Bitcoins
Special offer