Sleepin

So obviously everyone on Veeky Forums is just shilling their own shitcoin. I want to talk about the next big coin. Cardano (:ADA)

- Has all-star team including executives from ETH
- Has $25B market cap, could easily surpass ETH
- Low purchase price
- Still many checkpoints to come for the company (road map, integrations, scripting language support, ATM's in Japan, etc)

I'm personally considering a large investment in Cardano, why isn't Cardano talked about?

>team, marketcap, price, roadmap

But what does it do? What is the coin good for?

It caught everyone by surprise, everyone is afraid to buy it, and Veeky Forums only shills what they own. Also it's the only coin that didn't dip today.

Innovative new technology. Large supply. ATM's in Japan already. Smart contracts with better API's, support for the most scripting languages, widespread adoption in Asia.

get ready to get dumped

It's basically Ethereum 2.0. Not a bad thing.

Appreciate your candor. It seems like it's hard to have a meaningful conversation on Veeky Forums

*Owns coin*
"You're so right! It's going to explode! You better buy more now before you miss out!"

*Doesn't own coin*
"Washed out garbage will be worthless tomorrow"

Of course the market can go in either direction. Why are you bearish?

>$25b market cap

It was 313 sat a few days back, number of coins circulating and those that havent entered exchanges yet. Rose to 1700 in like two days, unsustainable. It will dump

so whats the use case?

2.5B* typo. now it's closer to 3B

It may dump, but it will rebound. This isn't a short term play.

Widespread adoption in a crypto has yet to be done. This is their ambitious goal. They took what they learned of ETH and are applying it to ADA.

so whats the intended use case?

Currency, daps, smart contracting, and all that. It seems to have the edge on PoS since it was built that was from the ground up. Instead of improving Ethereum, they made a chain with lessons learned.

those are not use cases, their functionalities

Then what's the use case of anything?

The intended purpose is a currency to buy and sell goods securely with anyone in the world.

a glass is mainly intended to drinking out of
not shoving it up your butthole

the minus is too big circulating supply. like... no coin has ever hit over 0.3$ that has more than 999mil supply.

Stop thinking in terms of an ico, it's not a token.

So you're telling me there are still 200% gains to be had?

IOTA? Ripple? The fuck are you on about?

seems like the only thing it's good for is to buy bitcoin with it, lol

Also EOS, its Ethereum 2.0 said by autistic eth dev in the conference, while ADA being 3.0.
Consider EOS also a good investment

I would highly suggest that everyone in this thread start watching a lot of the interviews/conferences Charles Hoskinson has done. Its crypto for people that understand it.

>BE ME, ADA
>HAVE 95% OF ME BOUGHT BY JAPS
>I GET REALEASED ON BITTREX AND BINANCE
>STUPID AMERIKEKS AND EUROS BUY ME
>I GET RELEASED ON JAP EXCHANGE
>I GET DUMPED DOWN TO ICO PRICE BY ICO INVESTORS