Charts

wow these charts look almost exactly the same, is this the work of bots?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relative_value_(economics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how can we compete with robots!

no one has a thought?

Of course its bots you retard
Bots act on stock markets and other asset markets too fyi

Breaking news: Market changes affect all things within said market! Coming up next: Buying High, Selling Low - A proven strategy

Retards, USD pairs are inverse to the US Dollar Index. How are you all so fucking stupid? Why are you wasting your money in crypto if you don’t even understand anything?!

but these charts are almost exactly the same but slight differences

> already priced in, the post

Oh so the US dollar dropped 20% this week? Why didn't anybody tell me?

Fucking retard.

Nigga, THEY ARE TRADING AGAINST THE US DOLLAR.

i still blame the robots!

Fucktard, nothing follows a trading pair with an exact inverse correlation but the reason they ALL look the same is because they are trading against the same currency. Any deviation is cause by the movement in the primary asset/currency.

Yes, and that currency is not the US dollar. 90% of ETH and LTC is traded against bitcoin. It has NOTHING to do with the USD chart. Now please refrain from posting shit you know nothing about.

> omg muh fucking bots!

Thats why most of you will lose all your money.

Dude, are you brain dead? These are USD charts.... WTF is BTC trading against here? I'll wait.

yeah russian bots fuckie

Heard of no arbitrage? Doesn't matter what these charts are. What matters is the majority of worldwide volume, and ETH and LTC (and all other crypto) are traded against bitcoin.

> Now please refrain from posting shit you know nothing about.

> Doesn't matter what these charts are.

Hahaha wow man. Fucking brainlet.

^^ this guy studied finance. The rest of you can STFU

Dollar goes down, Bitcoin goes up.

Yes I'm saying ETH/USD charts are more affected by bitcoin price than by usd price since THE MAJORITY OF WORLDWIDE ETH VOLUME IS TRADED AGAINST BITCOIN. You see the same movement in eth charts against eur, yen, aud, and any other fiat. Hence, it does not matter that these are usd charts.

USD/EUR didn't even move more than 150 pips in the past week. It's not possible for such a small movement to affect all three these charts on this magnitude. Guess what does? The fact that btc is the gatekeeper for all of them.

You realize you're plotting a 10,000% increase against a 5% increase and the time periods don't even match, right?

> it does not matter that these are usd charts.

It does if your trading against the Dollar vs. BTC, are you insane?

The 20% decrease is not due to any dollar movement you retard. Go look up how much the dollar even moved in the past day. Hint: it's not twenty fucking percent.

What would you expect, USD marketcap is waaaayyyy fucking higher than BTC so that increase is understandable.

That doesn't even make sense.

how can anyone be so insane?

the dollar didn't lose 20 % of its value yesterday, that would be great depression tier

Dumb fuck, OP's comment was:

>wow these charts look almost exactly the same, is this the work of bots?

The answer is No, its not bots. They look the same because they are trading against USD in the charts. Get over it.

Are you honestly saying that the dollar lost 20% of its value in one day?

No faggot, USD market cap is what 10 trillion dollars vs. Crypto (in general) at 300 b. If they were of equal total value, they BTC/ETH/LTC etc. would move exactly inverse to eachother. Because the market caps differ greatly a small move in USD would obviously cause bigger waves in its lower cap trading pairs.

I cant believe I have to try and explain this on a fucking finance board.

>Because the market caps differ greatly a small move in USD would obviously cause bigger waves in its lower cap trading pairs.
This is not how relative value works at all. I'm done explaining this to you. You're either trolling or legitimately 50 IQ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relative_value_(economics)

Holy shit that was a great read. You're only pretending to be dumb, right?

>he calls everyone reasonable in the thread a brainlet
>doesn't realize he's the retarded one
classic.

yes, user - USD valuation dropped 20 percent over night, just like BTC did.

True if big

That is not proportional user
I thought of this before but thats just inflation, EVWRYTHING is worth more
BTC going up is because of speculation, not the dollar 'crashing'

how come like LTC wont go up and BTC go down at the same time?