STRATIS

ITS HAPPENING

"Today we are excited to announce the launch of the ‘Stratis Test ICO’ which utilizes the Stratis ICO platform.

The Stratis ICO Platform is a secure, customizable platform for you to host your own ICO’s on the Stratis Blockchain Network. It has been developed from the ground up in C# and .NET Framework and is easily deployed within Azure.

Security is paramount; therefore, the platform does not store any coins or private keys on the hosting infrastructure.

The Stratis Test ICO is a demonstration of the Stratis ICO Platform to showcase the technology and product we plan to deliver to market soon.

This instance of the Stratis ICO Platform will be available for two weeks and we welcome your support in testing the platform and provide any respective feedback.

Stratis Test ICO

testico.stratisplatform.com

If you require some $TSTRAT to participate, it can be obtained from the Stratis Faucet.

Stratis Faucet

faucet.stratisplatform.com

Stratis Test ICO User Guide

stratisplatform.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Stratis-Test-ICO-User-Guide.pdf
Technology"

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Khil0ne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is true twitter.com/Khil0ne
BUY BUY BUY

Looking at it, I've never seen a more clear and easier way to participate in ICO's.

It is happening! Finally!

These bags are heavy...

WHY DO YOU ONLY MAKE THREADS AFTER THE PUMP HAS STARTED?!??!?!

Is just the beginning, the normies haven't seen the news yet. We are still way early.

Normies dont buy Shitcoins

you're retarded he posted this 2 minutes after the announcement. thanks op

Whatever float your boat men. You can go on bittrex and see the volume by yourself. It is going up every second

i love you thanks! for the first time biz actually help me

No I agree with you, I'll buy in. But keep in mind this is a TEST ico, its like a Beta run for the real product.

>Stratis
>happpening

Yeah no.

Meet the newest $1 billion dollar token this week.

i think somebody showed how this/next week has a lot of events with strat. Could somebody repost that image?

I've been telling you guys for days.

aaaand its fucking over already. keep those bags

Yeah right?? I went all in like an idiot im gonna lose all my money when BTC bounces

What is a dip?

lesson learned from the shilling on Veeky Forums. really dont trust anyone here

>STRAT
>Happening
I sold my Strat for .004 in like July or something.

Nice pnd asshole

Biz is accurate on reporting flash pump and dumps but the fact is that it takes time for somone to pick an image and make a post telling you whats happening, and then you have to decide to participate, fill an order, check you TA, and by the time you're ready to go all the buzz has died.
Its better to research coins ahead of time, have some picked out and find good buy points.

Maybe I have to lose 100 more dollars before I take my own advice....

wtf are you talking about it didn't drop hard. patience, plus this is a good coin.

I'm just mad at myself because this is third time I've made the same mistake. I'm holding for today, The chart doesnt look too bad. Unless King BTC decide to come back home...

haha that could be me just as well. good luck with that. will try to do so, too.

it's hard to get to the relevant info from small coins which could cause a pump.

i think this may be one of the coin that will be worth holding

Finally someone who understands me

kek the faucet is a joke the jscript is broken

So MANY idots newfag who freaks out when the price drop by 0.2 dollar GTFO crypto is NOT FOR YOU

and it's going back up.

lmao at the FUDDERS, its recovering

we poppin

Might have to eat my loss

hold, it's stable at least in the current market.

But muh FOMO

>so many idiot newfags buying this coin in the first place

fixed that up for you