Dicking About Edition

We're currently working on Gen V

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-Cactus(Trap) Princess
-Dragon Princess V
-Touchups and such
-Getting the .psd's to Photoshop user

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Gen V/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Princess, Item, and Companion Templates - mediafire.com/download/6yh42feo96989sp/Templates.zip

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
patreon.com/towerKC?ty=h

Original Brush (Artists, please use these):
Photoshop - stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html
SAI - beroleagle.deviantart.com/art/Paint-Tool-SAI-Pencil-Brushes-96742060
Gimp - elmerucr.deviantart.com/art/Real-Pencil-Brushes-for-GIMP-57810771

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10020155
strawpoll.me/10020155/
pastebin.com/fr8VV5VK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for making half the fifth gen all traps or futas.

That would require an act of legends, like 8 0s.

hehe maybe a gen 1 of tower princes where they are all bishis, traps and barras, with a token reverse trap?

There are like two rows of gen5 that people are arguing should be the trap or whatever at this point.
I say fuck it and make half of them all traps.

GUYS
WHY DONT WE JUST MAKE GLASS PRINCESS THE TRAP

>Can see right through the dress
Eh.

Why not do her up for Fan Gen II?

As mentioned, we already have his permission to change things with the request for a couple of things that I'd be fine working with.

We're already having the problem of fitting princesses in. I'm afraid Kirin probably won't make it in on this go around.

There will likely be "fan" gens for IV and V, as well. So she could be readded then. It's not that we don't like her. It's that we're facing an rug-pull with Cactus Trap and are trying to figure out how to maintain the tradition without upsetting anyone.

"let"? Again, I'd mention this is a group project. I understand every artist loves their creations, but changes can be made by group agreement. I'm not saying they WILL be changed. I'm just saying that, if one of these options were to get a groundswell of support, it'd happen, as far as I'm concerned. That's part of the democratic process we got going here.

It's more that people don't want any of them to be and are playing hot potatoe with who should be.

The point isn't to strongarm people. The point is to say that simply saying "I won't let X happen" in a democratic process is... rather undemocratic and thus I'm giving my opinion that I don't think it should be an end all be all factor.

Im still putting my support on our gender shifting gemini princess (not sure weather I should repost the write up here or leave it in the old thread)

I say we just make cactus princess a trap. The artist okayed it, even if it seemed like he didn't love the idea.

It seems like the easiest solution to me.

Repost it, be vocal, make people aware. Do a shitty edit of her art.

Fag who made Gemini here, I've noted it for future use.

>Implying anyone on Veeky Forums does things the easy way

Honestly I'd feel bad for Buck because she originally made a candy princess too and she got jammed into the first fan gen. it'd just be kind of a shame if two of her three designs ended up Fan gen fodder, and her NEET princess probably would end up fan fodder too.

Them being Fan Gen just means 'we're making extra princesses for this gen's mechanic and style because we had too many', I don't really see it like a badge of dishonor.

Is there any art for gemini princess or just a name? Ive poked around but i couldent find anything

And this is why I didn't like calling them fan gens. Because, really, there's no meaure of "officialness".

A number of attempts, but nothing very concrete. We have a full card writeup, but no art.

still, a Kirin princess seems more like a main generation princess, especially for the final generation like Gen 5 is.
I suppose Gen5 fan would suit her best if there's no other option, though.

It might not be democratic, but if this whole hullabaloo is over someone not wanting his princess to be a guy in the first place, do you really think going against more people's wishes to make another princess a trap is a good idea?

And like I said, there's nowhere near enough art for IV and V fan gens to happen.

This is the last version of her.
It's... something.

Gens I-III have been around for two years. Gen IV and V have been around a few months, with many of the old fanartists not even knowing the project was still going. Give it time.

Afor "not wanting his princess to be a guy", are you ignoring the MULTIPLE times he's given permission for us to make Cactus a trap? People seem to keep missing that point entirely.

Totally agreed.

Here ill make an attempt

Well what designs do we need princesses for?
I can help in whatever way I can to make sure some of the fan designs make it in.

Do we have a Little Red Riding Hood princess who goes from qt sub into a crazy wolfgirl dom seemingly at random?

No, but a Gen VI dedicated to "Everyone transforms for one reason or another" would be interesting. Stupid, but interesting.

Should we just make a strawpoll?

Who should be trap:
Cactus
Gemini
New princess

MAKE CACTUS TRAP
MAKE GEMINI DICK ROULETTE
OR WE COULD JUST GO NO TRAP.

I think an innistrad generation would be weird (what would happen to the dragon princess?)

Only Kirin (which probably won't make it in because girl) and Gemini I think. Basically taking and cleaning it up and removing the tits.

strawpoll.me/10020155

I'm not ignoring anything, I'm pointing out how this entire argument started.

I want a method to stop this transformation.

>can't have a princess added to the list because she's a girl
Man that sounds really fuckin' gay.

There's a limited number of princesses in a chart, user.

Lust bonus of course.

chill out and stop trying to force gemini princess.
Hold onto yer two heads fetish for a sec.

Still, do we really NEED a trap every generation?

>Innistrad generation
I mean like a successor to the Classes thing, except we either put 2 bodies on 1 card, cramped, or provide a supplement with their 2nd forms and you pick their final form.
>Location: a dimension in planar instability
>Dragon Princess: Draconic or humanoid, you strip her of much of her power and entrap her in a far weaker body, which puts an end to the temporal instability (human) or embrace it and let worlds collide (dragon.)

>Still, do we really NEED a trap every generation?
We try to keep the new charts' flavor close to the old ones, which always had a trap. So basically yes.

You could do something like Gen II and put the transformed body in its own bubble.

We already have a catgirl, lamia, all the usual girl types, right?

Perhaps we should have a yuki onna?

Problem with that master blaster:
Gen 4 doesn't have a trap.
Has a futa, but what I see it doesn't have a trap.

heres my attempt sorry its not digital like the norm im only skilled with pencil

Ooh, yeah actually...
Where normally a statue would be on 2, replace it with a monsterous/far off-base character type, down-scaled slightly, and have the options as
>Renounce or Embrace
>Renounce is you free them from their temporal manipulation and they return to their normal form permanently
>Embrace is you let the instability consume them and they become their counterpart

Hermit Princess, user.

Hermit princess.

No problem user, getting an idea of what the fuck we really want is an important step.
All things considered, that looks really good.
>The outfit has the top go between their necks
Putting that on must be a bitch, damn.

Not really, it'd just need to be made of something that won't chafe both their necks.
Also if one of the heads has a dick when in control of the body, why does she have four boobs?

2 people, 4 boobs.
And thus 2 dicks too, but only when the other wins out.

This princess is like, at least 5 fetishes right now

Would need a neutral option for those of us that like both to stick around.

assumedly it could be one of the lust gifts.

Sure, would have to wait for a new gen though.

>Incest
>Conjoined Twins
>Multi-boob
>Multi-dick
>Mind games as they try to beat each other without resorting to straight violence to take over
>Potential mind break so they stay as the body of your choice
Yeah....
Mind games are a fetish to some.

It's a trap, not a futa. It can't have tits.

dont forget selfcest

Men have boobs too.
Think of it like this, there's always 4 tits, but how big they are, either next to nothing or plenty, is decided by which brain has control to dictate that, which also controls genitalia.

In a way, it's like a "you gotta earn your trap." mechanic.

not sure why but that old pic immediatly shoved "cocktail dress" into my head so thats what i went with for the design

Only fat men.

No user, all men have breasts, it is an anatomical fact. It's just that they don't "develop" like women do or dudes who are fat.

Speaking of fetishes
I'm just curious what fetishes do people think are under represented so far?

I'm not trying to get changes or anything, just want some things to consider when designing some fan characters after I'm done with this pokemon boss fan expansion.

I dont think we have a dedicated foot person, despite it being the most common fetish

I thought that was anal.

It might be, im not sure, i usualy see foot fetish being listed at the top

Anyway, it's probably because it's hard to make a 'foot princess' or something.

If I had to guess the princess best suited would be monkey, because opposable toes.

Obligatory scat, watersports, and shitting dick-nipples.
But honestly, fat fetishism doesn't really see any love.

mouse princess has it

There's no sentai-themed princess yet, right? Because I happened to brainstorm this one on the fly.

I'd reel the right side of her head in, it seems a bit swollen.

Would also convert it into a Gen II or III princess so we can put it on a chart, but you do you.

Just be warned, too much Pink Energy is dangerous.

>Trap poll
In case someone didn't see it.
strawpoll.me/10020155/

Posted the new preview unit sketch to the wrong thread. On mobile now, but felt that a potential misunderstanding should be cleared up. Just posting it here. Will get the image posted here again later given how much DP love we got going in these threads.

>please note: at the time of writing this, no princess barring Rabbit Princess is planned to have children before they meet Ser/Lady Knight.

Adorable as fuck, I don't wanna kill them...

It's supposed to be one of those bubble helmets, like retro sci-fi stuff had. I kept it in shape with the head from the template, just making the helmet big for sci-fi reasons.

I only did Gen 1 because it was easier to come up with two simple items. Didn't even try to do gen 2 or 3. May do that later on.

Pink energy?

Gemini princess stats from the old thread

twin vallys kingdom
Gemini princess

+ Two heads are better than one
+ Double the fun
+ extra handy
- always competing and arguing
- body shifts with the dominant head

Love spell - Two Become One.
Merge with other people, possess the better of both of your abilities and features

Lust spell One becomes two - Splits herself into two seperate twins, rejoin by fucking each other

Lust Gift Twinned fates - you now have a twin that mirrors you and shares your soul, the two of you are very much alike but oppisite in some key ways

Might Morphin reference. Sorry just having a bit of a laugh.

My man

So. The strawpoll seems to be in favour of Gemini the sex shifter for our dicked princess of this gen. We need art, but Eversor has expressed that he's not particularly fond of the 2 heads, 1 body design. Unyin, are you around to art it up?

Granbul, are you an artist?

Bit of a late response, oh well.
I don't know what exactly would qualify, but I've started writing up my adventure using the choices I picked from the CYOA. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to write it so progress is limited. If you are interested:
pastebin.com/fr8VV5VK

No awoos allowed

Writer mostly, I do some drawing on the side.

Would have been funny to have thief girl's kinks be from behind (backstabbing) and golden showers (obvious pun is obvious)

Urine fetish is gross, why are you trying to put that into so many princesses lately?

I have to agree with the other user, there's been way too many piss referencing lately.
Yeah, it's funny, but it's a big turn off to many people.
Plus, it has nothing to do with the woeful lack of dedicated fatties, of which we have Dragon I (more Vore territory), DP3 which is more about just thick in general cause "ultimate body" and Kitchen Courtier.
In retrospect, that's technically alot...
I rescind my statement.

Forgot to include it in my post, but I'm also making art as I go. So far only knight princess though.

Her helmet would be good on a motorcycle.

Slime Princess reminds me.
>Love slime girls
>Visible skeletons (and bones in general) are a turnoff however with the exception being when the girl is getting boned by a skeleton
As ser knight, where do I find the means to fix this little problem of mine?

As Ser Knight, you're any race you wanna be, which includes Skeleton.

Do we have a Skeleton Knight anywhere? Because I want goofy chivalrous skeltal adventures.

>Skeleton Knight trying to win princesses over with boner jokes
>Skeleton Knight running the fuck away from Dog Princess, and the occasional Dog Knight

As far as I can see, only Revenant Knight, but you're welcome to make your own, there's no set rules.

Maybe I will try and make something tomorrow. Just don't expect decent art.

Do you best user, anything is better than nothing.
See: pic related, my first draft of Gemini.
MONTHS ago.

my brain keeps interperating that boob window as a power up from breakout

>Breakout
I can see that actually, yeah. But wasn't it black with pink triangles?

yeah i think your right

Can we not shill for either game in the OP post? Put towergirls.net for the towerfag game atleast, or put the patreon link for both.

JUST DO IT

Said I'd post this earlier. Anyway, back. Have the cute Red Spawn wyrm babies.

They're too cute... don't make me murder them....

You gotta smite ALL THE EVIL user.

though seriously they're Wyrms, not Dragons, they're voracious and can devour a fully grown man and spit fire.

Adorable but deadly.

That's the best kind of cute...