New to Crypto: 41 year old man

After researching bitcoin on Yahoo news I noticed that bitcoin is doing pretty well now. I am happy to join in buying it. Litecoin looks like a good option because it is cheap on coinbase. Any suggestions? Also is coinbase is doing great on the apple store and Bloomberg featured it. Thanks guys, also Please do not hate I am from /diy/ and Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6P2FB9Mg_YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

welcome bro. crypto will defeat you be prepared.
join a good exchange and gamble a very small amount on shitcoin

fuck off retard, we dont want newfags in crypto

Welcome, enjoy your stay. Don't gamble all your money away.

Then why the fuck are you here normie cuck

do a lot of research on the different alt coins. Don't fall for the ICO trap

Don't get into crypto if you don't already have some crypto

youtube.com/watch?v=6P2FB9Mg_YI

BTC is a bubble. dont invest. its too late. now go away

i am in crypto since early days faggot, when ever brainlet newfaggots enter crypto, market fuckedup

What's the best wallet to transfer purchased CC to if I don't want all my purchases stored on just coinbase? They only have the 3 major currencies (BTC, ETH, & LTC). If I wanted to invest in other altcoins where could I send my current coins to start buying smaller investments?

Fuck off we're full.

and then it reached ath. normies mean money boyyyyyyy

ETH
OMG
BCD (Bitcoin Diamond)
LTC
ETHOS
In this order are my favorite to invest in, buy on coinbase and make an account on Binance and transfer funds over there.

Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) is going to be huge, will 5x easily by December and you can trade as a future right now on Binance for it.

Welcome to the party user. Nice timeing too, fuck bitcoin, checkout OMG and others

normies mean more attention from govt, these foggots fuckup market one day. I dont want bubble anytime soon, at least another 5 yrs, we should stay in under rader

>we should stay in under rader
you're delusional, crypto hasn't been 'under rader' since 2012

>market fuckedup
Do you ever think that if you don't know how to take advantage of that you're not really smart?

>implying a universally higher market is bad
>implying crypto should remain the special neet internet wizard money
>implying crypto can't literally change the world, disrupt the current power hierarchies, and bring us one step closer to freedom and liberation

33% BTC
66% ETH, XMR, LTC

This is the most basic bitch set up, invest in smalle market cap projects once you learn the basics, or take my word for it and set 10-20% apart for REQ. Personally, I'd opt out of BTC at this point though, it's getting too risky with this crazy amount of bullishness.

Invest in a hardware wallet if you plan on holding on to coins for a while or if you have a lot of $$ wrapped up in coins.

why do people buy hardware wallets when paper wallets are way better? is it just ease of use?

way better and FREE

I'm just afraid I would lose the paper wallet

Look into Glacier Protocol nigger

First rule of crypto is we don't talk about crypto.

> fuck off retard, we dont want newfags in crypto

*cringe*

>looks at catalog

So basically to get out of the BTC I've purchased I would need to research the smaller market coins and figure out a good exchange rate to divy up the BTC into smaller coins that may be worth more in a few years?

GTFO REEEEEEE NORMIES

Good buy right now:
XRP (Huge)
QTUM (Good)
NEO (Good)

Hodl for 1 month, thank me later

Buy high sell low. Use your kid's college fund.

>fucking newfags

I bought a small ammount of ripple

Pajeet wanting to be a normie wanting to be a chink wanting to be a pajeet detected.

>you give american citizenship and middle-class home i be good wife
>many suck suck

>doing pretty well now
>now
its been doing well for a very long time you stupid old man. go die a boomer death, its here to stay and always has been. idiots just take time to realize. that means you.

Yall are fucking spastics
Baited

Many Asian women do not like to suck cock. They think it's dirty