Calling it now

> scenario 1: Sheldon meet Satoshi and get free BTC
>2: Start Bazingacoin and it exist IRL
>3: Feds bust in apt for money laundering and kill that one annoying room mate, you know the one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rc-g2a4jX4w
youtube.com/user/CBS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bazingacoin 50k 2018

What if Sheldon IS Satoshi?

BZC skyrocketing from less then a cent to over 10 thousand overnight. It's a new cryptocoin called Bazingacoin, and after being featured in an episode of the popular tv comedy The Big Bang Theory it's made early adopters, mostly fans of the show, very wealthy. Creating possibly thousands of millionaires overnight. More at 11

GONGBAGGLE! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Doubt it, Sheldon is a cuck

>Sheldon buys shitcoins recommended to him by his indian friend (Who is renamed to Pajeet for this episode alone)
>Gets JUST'd
>Shorts BTC with 100x leverage on BitMex
>Gets JUST'd again

You forgot

>Satoshi will be played by a black woman

Pajeet scams all the crew

can any amerifag tell me when this episode airs tonight?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN why did you eat my paper wallet

8 pm lard time
I think east coast because kikes

nm found it myself
The Bitcoin Entanglement airs 30, 2017 8:00

Sheldon tries to teach the guys a lesson after they cut him out of a potentially valuable Bitcoin investment. Also, a seven-year-old video reveals a secret about Leonard and Penny's relationship.

*pajeet woman

flank attack he mentions HST

btc would instantly drop

correct theory

Sheldon IS Satoshi

>Sheldon tries to teach the guys a lesson after they cut him out of a potentially valuable Bitcoin investment. Also, a seven-year-old video reveals a secret about Leonard and Penny's relationship.

sheldon convinces the guys to invest in bazingacoin with him only to jump ship causing it to crash overnight ruining pajeet and leonards bitcoin money. a bazinga is dropped and a dead silence fills the air across america as oxygen enters the lungs of 20 million in a collective gasp followed by uncontrollable laughter that doesn't end and leaves several hospitalized. to add insult to injury it turns out penny fucked sheldon seven years ago and the video comes on the bigscreen. sheldon yells bazinga as he ejaculates in the years old video and as leonard turns to sheldon looking mad sheldon wide eyed smiles just a little, shrugs, and says "bazinga". the survivors from the first round of laughters are rocked off their chairs, millions rolling on the floor in a violent laughing fit, tears rolling down millions of faces frozen in ecstatic glee.

all week people are saying bazinga to each other, it trends on twitter, a real bazingacoin comes out, memes hard.

leonard forgives penny and they're in bed naked and sheldon bursts into the room "good news everyone bazingacoin is back. the publicity from penny and i's video going viral just quadrupled bzc stocks" pause for laughter "it's going to the moon!" "SHELDOOONNNN!!" - the end -

Is anyone going to stream it live? how can i watch it with no cable

kek says its so

youtube.com/watch?v=rc-g2a4jX4w

Holy shit.

honestly, why doesn't Veeky Forums have a betting pool or a 'prediction market'?

lol, it's called bitcoin?

>Sheldon tries to teach the guys a lesson after they cut him out of a potentially valuable Bitcoin investment.

checked

wait no... i get it. yes
bet on future events using some kind of cryptocoin

bizcoins

where the finest minds in the world bet on current events using the coin BIZ

i like it.

where can eurofags watch this live? can Veeky Forums set up a stream for us?

That isn't what happens. Did you even look at the promos?
The gist of it is:
>leonard realizes they mined btc a while ago (i think it's the pajeet's coins ironically)
>they can't find them or the PK or whatever
>sheldon knows where this data is but won't tell them
>pajeet has a meltdown realizing he was just'd out of millions

Underrated

*teaches u a lesson*

actually doesn't sound too bad, does it? finally we could put money behind our shilling / fudding.

youtube.com/user/CBS

Spoiler: Sheldon is Satoshi

How can such an ignorant comment nevertheless command trips?