What was /biz like before crypto?

What was /biz like before crypto?

Stocks
Penny stock shilling
Money Making Schemes

It sucked lol

0 posts per day about penny stocks

pyramid schemes, indian scammers, the occasional wall street threads, and beggars.

Not much different.

Biz was created because of crypto

At the very beginning we had some stock market trading simulation game going on on MarketWatch, there was only like 100 people involved because the board was tiny.

It was basically just discussion about stocks, drop shipping, social media marketing, entrepreneurship, generic "make money from home" stuff. It was boring as fuck basically, and there was very little activity

Veeky Forums didn't turn into /crypto/ until people started shilling ETH when it was like $8, after ETH mooned that's when everyone on Veeky Forums went crazy for crypto

this, look at all these larping new fags

Magic the gathering card trading

We’re a containment board for /g/ and always have been

Job interview memes, wolf of wall street memes, wagecucking memes.

It was great.

This

"Hey guys, I have an idea."

It was made when dogecoin started shitting up /g/.

Wall Street wannabes kept telling the crypto posters to fuck off the board because they didn't realize it was made for crypto.

People tried to talk about normal stocks but fact is those markets require a lot more capital to profit or even participate in

>IM GONNA BUY REAL ESTATE AND RETIRE AT 40 STAY POOR NEETS

Or sucking one million dicks for $1 a pop.

The board was a lot slower but far more diverse, I do miss it a little desu. /g/ used to have discussion about actual technology; the nitty gritty of programming or electrical engineering, for example before Veeky Forums and /diy/ were introduced. Sort of the same thing happened with Veeky Forums.

It was but there was nowhere near as many crypto boards. I think mostly everything was in a general.

i remember some rich dude wanting to give me tips on my email ...
he was posting pics of his villa and cars

i miss the frugal threads

>discussion of biz books were pretty good
>stock threads where no one made money
>threads where anons acted like they were hot shit because they had an interview at a bank
>gay CV critique threads
>gay 'how to correctly compliment your bosses tie' threads

It's called a joke sperg.

Something good came of Dogecoin? TIL

yeah now that I think about it real estate was a big thing.

>How do I get rich quick Veeky Forums?
>How do I turn ten dollars into a million dollars?
>How do I get a job??
>Capitalism is evil!
>Sup virgins look at my whores and lambos
>Interview for a job in 3 minutes what do
Suck $1 dicks, read rich dad poor dad, etc etc

Yeah Veeky Forums was pretty comfy. I don't like cryptobiz, too busy, too much shilling, very little actual tips and help. Still visit it every now and then.

When I found Veeky Forums it was all affiliate marketing & drop shipping stuff. I wasn't that interested so I left. Flash forward a year or so & I checked back in to find it's now basically /crypto/. Needless to say I jumped on the fucking train. Thanks anons.