Convince me to buy coss

thinking of dropping a good amount of cash on coss hoping it will go big and ill just be able to live off weekly dividends

Quick rundown
>ever increasing volume with each passing week
>constantly listing new trading pairs the community wants
>some include LINK, ARK, REQ, BCH, PRIVX
>dividends every week
>COSS coins cheap as fuck at the moment
>extremely large and active team, just check the Slack for daily updates
>new UI upgrade by the end of the year
>fiat/alt trading pairs added by Q1 2018
>merchant gateway means businesses use COSS as a way to accept crypto payments - and there are multiple merchants
>COSS has lately hosted the payment method for a nightclub in Singapore, accepting ETH
>COSS is based in Singapore, whose government has already said they will not regulate crypto
>COSS refuses to list coins that could be considered securities, so as to protect Americans from the FTC and IRS
>the fact that dividends are paid in all cryptos listed on the exchange makes it act as a crypto Index Fund

You literally couldn't ask for a better investment opportunity

It's all just a bunch of fucking romanians looking to scam for ur dosh

Interesting points you bring up, Pajeet, but I will have to accept them as simple FUD unless you can back up your claims?

Look at the merchant list
Just kebab places

That's because only small businesses are willing to adapt to a new technology such as crypto. As for Kebab, they are based in fuckin Singapore man, that's the language they speak idk what else you want until COSS gets larger

Join us in our journey to the moon and beyond.

>ever increasing volume with each passing week

Your very first point is an outright lie.

Anyone actually considering investing in COSS, check the volume for yourself on CMC. I've been looking at it every couple of days for amusement.

Last week it was $400k total. Monday it was $300k. Right now it's $210k.

Don't fall for this bullshit anons. Research it yourself.

>Last week it was $400k total. Monday it was $300k. Right now it's $210k.

So, $610k for the week so far? And $300k last week? Not increasing?

Coss was made my a guy named Rune Evensen who is a well known scam artist. People will point out that he did nothing "illegal" but it doesn't change the fact that the guy has duped people out of their money.
People are also going to try and say that he doesn't run it anymore or the they have a new CEO but that's horse shit, he is still very much involved in the project he created.

what did he mean by this??

Meant $400k last week.

How do you get CMC to show more than just the last 24hour volume?

Jesus christ, I can't add either. I meant $510k...

Go look at the team it's all gypsy and sand niggers, like 2 whites, which are like pro con men

I don't need to spoon feed anybody, Google will yield a lot about him, his companies which have gone defunct after he maximized his own gains. I can't believe people are still buy this Mt Gox 2.0. Even if it's not a scam, the dust trade "dividends" aren't worth risking money unless you just have money to burn.

>no actual proof Rune is a scammer
>Rune isn't even the leader of the COSS project
>Rune posts daily updates about what he and the team are doing to improve he exchange, and they come through every single time
>transparent about who the team is and where they are located, so exit scamming would get them fucked by the authorities or a psycho who got scammed
>"Le scam because I said so"

seems legit

Fucking cosscucks. No one trades on this shit exchange. Less than 100k volume per day if you take out Coss token trading

COSS is literally the best investment.

But volume is increasing, Paj. And as it increases, COSS holders get more money, and then more people flow to Coss and volume increases even more, etc etc repeat ad info in

This growth is exponential. Starts off extremely slow, but when it takes off it will TAKE OFF

This. Notice how NoCossers can't even bring up points that aren't countered with extreme ease

>This. Notice how NoCossers can't even bring up points that aren't countered with extreme ease
very wrong

you do realize its just another centralized exchange
thats the biggest reason not to use it besides it being ugly as fuck with zero volume, get fucked and enjoy having your accounts and funds bittrexd

The poor do make me laugh sometimes

salty nocossers can be extremely funny

but COSS pays you using the exchange.
BNB for example offers fee reduction and has so much higher marketcap ans this would be worth even more then BNB if volume would be equal. Whole crypto market grows as well

I agree, I was laughing at his retarded post