Starship Thread

Post ships! I'm looking for interiors and pictures of gigantic alien looking vessels, like something you'd find being used by the Reapers or Culture.

I like the ambience of this one

I always liked this interior pic, no idea why.

Of course you can't beat the classics

Proof

I don't like how the Federation tech in the reboot looked like Apple was their industrial contractor. Too clean and shiny, not enough boxy beep boop.

And those spotlights EVERYWHERE, fuck off with your forced meme J.J.

Guys help me, This is a starship thread. I need Bio-ships!

I've been rewatching the origional series and some of the tech is funny in hindsight
> Let me enter those figures into the computer captain
> *presses 6 unlabeled multicolored buttons scattered across a desk*
Also at one point the computer voice audibly pauses to take breath

I think this is the only one I have.

still better then what the hell I've found which is either Wraith's or Nids.

>You will never go on space adventures with your best bro and a crew of sexy women.

>You will never get to enlist in the Zeon army.

Feels shitty man.

Better then the feddies.

And since none of these give reference to size, and are both solar system-sized, while is 270 kilometers. Pic related is a thousand kilometers.

where you getting this info from?

All three except are from Xenosaga, and is from Xenogears. Their sizes are either explicitly stated or just shown in the case of Abel's Ark.

Every crew member gets a hotel room? lol

the rest is nice, though. And so are the others.

Sweaty stacked-yet-thin elf wrench wench without a bra.

came here to post this

but I got others

Posting ships from the upcoming MoO game.

Just few more.

That's all i got.

That sure looks familiar.

Imperial ships a shit

>Alright, eggheads, we need a new battleship design.
Is there something wrong with the current one?
>Of course not. Our ships are perfect, and through them we maintain our leading edge in space warfare.
Then why-
>Because enough is never enough! We need to have the best shit at all time! If we wait til we need it, it'll be too god damned late, won't it?! Now put your egg-shaped heads together and make a better ship! *turns to leave*
Uh, sir? There's nothing wrong with the current design, correct?
>Correct.
So couldn't we just use that design, but make it bigger and put bigger guns on it?
>...
>Sometimes you beautiful motherfuckers bring a tear to my eye.

Bottom Destroyer looks like the /Angelwing/ from Jupiter Incident.

I never got around playing MoO, why is there two lines with the same name?

I have no idea.

I can only guess that those are just options on what you can make your ship look like with those specific factions.

Might as well ask here. I saw this picture in a thread a while ago of a really cool-looking spaceship. I think it was a miniature of some kind, it was all copper colored with green lights and had three prongs making up most of it. Pic related is a mockup of what I remember it looking like. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I regret not saving it, because it looked sweet.

>HQQ never again

>Sword of The Saladin - Intrasolar Spacecraft of the Islamic State

Greatest battleship ever created by the Cosmic Caliphate for the Fourth Solar Jihad, with sole purpose of persecuting the remnants of Europans, NOortway, Reichmars Commonwealth and other 'Ard exiles that escaped the previous culling of non-believers. As ship of the line of the highest quality, it is armed with MPPC, Rail AC-20s, various drone contingents, Microwave Blasters, MIRV A-M torpedoes and is therefore a force to be reckoned with on it's own, let alone with a fleet worth of support vessels. Considering the traditional position of neutrality of the Corporasia Conglomerate and various remaining Numerican Dioceses in the Belt, unless the Neputine Empire steps in in the coming conflict, there is little to no hope for factions of mankind that chose not to accept the divine light bi-smi llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm...

>the Reapers or Culture

pretty fucking big gap there in terms of aesthetics pal, your basically just asking for sci-fi ships in general at that point

Was it these? The Horatio from Endless Space.

And saved! That is a cool starship OP.