Masternodes for $4000

Don’t miss out on this. I’m done accumulating. Take a look at Nuls website and road map. This will moon Q1 2018 or sooner. Pick up at least one or two masternodes if you can.

Dont forget to buy your obsidian masternode.

Nuls is going to at least 4x in the next quarter. It’s initial hype died down, but the team is taking steps to establish confidence and they have a clearly defined plan. It will take off one day during China trade hours and will not look back below a dollar. This is like picking up Walton when it dipped to .80 cents after going to 2.00.

meme word of late 2017
>masternode

There is nothing great about this coin, no technical benefit it provides over neo, eth, dash, btc, wtc

It’s definitely a meme for some projects. I think it’s great for projects with a purpose. Check out the new website and just buy a 1000 when it’s this cheap if it doesn’t convince you. It’s safe to say it’ll double sometime soon when alts recover.

Respond to the real argument

It’s for different use cases for all of those besides ETH and NEO. Inchain has a lot of clout in China, so expect some big industrial and government partnerships. If they succeed in their goal of making blockchain solutions more readily accessible, then there is huge growth potential. I just don’t see it going lower than it is.

I speak to Chinese people they say no coin has government partnerships or to be used as a official Chinese platform. ETP will outsource it, NEO or QTUM is big enough. There is no need for more same shit coins. Some big this some big that , give specifics. Total shit coin

Also this coin was airdropped already mooned

You don’t think it’ll at least go back to a dollar when they launch the mainnet? If you bought at .40 cents just now that’s a decent return.

Look at ODN, look at BMC, look at link. If I want to double my money I would just invest in btc, eth, ltc, monero

I plan to flip my Nuls into Monero. I think that’s the best long term hold. I have been holding some link. Not feeling to good about it anymore. This December announcement will be make or break for half of biz.

Follow up, do you think LTC will be a good long term hold? Why do you think it will be?

your a link holder , hahahahahhahahahahahaha

in one year at least 2x, normies will come in and buy on coinbase and gdax, they will buy mostly on gdax/coinbase also because of TA

I bought it cheap and swing trade. Not a hodler. No emotional attachment to this shit coin.

This piece of shit coin......cant believe i fucken bought it ...now i'm stuck with it.. who the fuck would buy this crap? Masternode what the fuck will it pay out if it's worth shit. This piece of fucken garbage has done nothing but go down. It belongs with LINK,and REQ .....can't wait to get rid of these fucken bags. by the way this cunt really is the english community manager....god fuck my self ...he really does look like a fucken scammer.. i'm really in trouble. I'm tying all this because i have a large position on this POS coin...how fucked am I. I know i'll never get back what i put in....FUCKKKKKKKKKK

Essam Elmir
English Community manager

this cunt looks like a fucken scam artist...i'm so fuckked .....this is by far the fucken dumbest move i've made....

Shouldn’t this start in Africa?

I think you’ll get a chance to drop your bags in January. What price did you buy in?

around .000100000-.00013000

Well btc will probably correct downwards. I expect Nuls to go up. That is rough. This happened to me with Walton though. I held through 60% drops until the moon. I think this has some of that same potential