Ahoy Veeky Forums, ITT, how to make a fortune witch absolutly no opportunity. I need your advice and your help

ahoy Veeky Forums, ITT, how to make a fortune witch absolutly no opportunity. I need your advice and your help.

>be me, 26 years old, student
>have no family
>mother is a abusive alcoholic whore till i was 22
>father never at home working hard, just dying when i was 15
>mom steals „my money“ from my dad and spend it on bullshit when i was younger
>all my half brothers and sisters hate me because im the youngest and had a „different life“, they are poor and doing nothing>i had to get up every morning on myself, had to do my own breakfast since i was 5
>things i have seen when i was young, not imaginable
>grew up completely on my own
>had to go trough every school system we have to get to university, because over time some people would throw me rocks in the way.
>pepole hate me for not giving up and trying to hold me down
>always reaching for a better life despite it feels like the system don’t want me to be one of them
>many weeks without food in which i just drank water to still my hunger
>make it to university on my own
>hate everyone for the childish and naive views
>not being a useless peace of shit
>working hard
>work out 4 times a week so i won’t become a manlet
>train kids swimming on a voluntary basis and teach them important values, not the hardcore pol redpill values but in a way
>anything i have, i got myself by just my own hands, blood and sweat
>do anything to not stand still and to progress in life specially my character
>do university politics on a voluntary basis to stand up social equality and to do something good for students which had a similar way
>can’t finish university because i have to work a lot so i wont have to drop out
>can’t work anymore, can’t hold the weight on my shoulders any longer.
>im feeling like atlas with the whole world on my shoulder
>scared of droping out of university and becoming a welfare case
>dont have anyone to ask for help
>in the end no one walked the dinosaur and me becoming a fucking welfare bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

codecademy.com/learn/learn-python
learnpython.org/
urbandharma.org/pdf2/Mindfulness in Plain English Book Preview.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Veeky Forums what can or should i do? i can’t do this anymore i have no family im all alone and don’t know what to do. how to keep this alive
all the costs i have to pay, wont leave me spare money so i could invest or save money + i checked every possibility to get money from the state or institutions: i won’t get help.
its like the system is chewing me like a gum and is spitting me out despite im doing my best to be a good member of this society, helping people in many ways

often think about just taking the „exit“, thinking about why i am existing why i am on this earth + all the /pol/ crap made me cynical as fuck
you got any ideas?

maybe there is a user who can relate to that and can help out?
im not a gibs fag but any solidarity or help will be appreciated iwiwaxesalts(@)gmail com

1GCnHBDDzrsj6AaSD6c5e2L8UL5FpYSrEg

>inb4 nice blog kys

I'm new here, you sound legit but still man I think some idiots will call you Fag or Nigger. This is Veeky Forums. It's rare to find "pure" people.

Good luck man

its my last call. dont know who to ask for help than this shithole, what is like a family to me after all this years

>work out 4 times a week so i won’t become a manlet
ahh yes youre fortunate your gym has a leg stretching machine

you know what i meant with that :^)

To be completely honest, look at the posts here. These guys are hoping for a moon mission on some of these cryptocurrencies but we all know deep down this shit could be like a house of cards, and come crashing down.

Or you can get as much fiat as possible, invest in the major coins (BTC/XMR/ETH) and spend a smaller amount of your fiat looking for bigger profits on lesser known coins. thats what most people are doing.

risk it for the biscuit.

i would try this if i got any chances to invest but at the moment im at a dead end

>im new here
newfag people have made longer greentexts this is low energy trolling

you mean me?

Don't give up user, you will make it if you made it this far. How is your financial state rn ? You have 0 in the bank ? loans ?

im -400 on my bankaccount and my limit is on -500

i try to not give up but damn i cant hold it anymore i cant sleep at night often get bad dreams and when friends start to talk about their perfect little familys and how much money they have i just could start to cry its not a pussycry since im a really tough person but my man to have no one in life who stands up for you feels bad specially at an child age

its like being sysphos everytime i think i did it carrying up the stone someone comes and throws it down again. in so many situations i did the right thing but always paid the bill for others

Check ya mails

OP is a dirty begging tween yank.

He pretends he's poor foreign man but really he is young American faggot who place objects in anus and write fake story for donations

kek, made me laugh. (((they))) made me do it, but for real im a europoor fag thats all

Begging pajeets off my board
REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE REEREEEEEEEEE

Shit when did those inbred poltards invade Veeky Forums to beg.

my dudes, im not begging i just can use some positive words like the replies above.

if anyone got something left to give its ok but damn i just dont know what to do.

i would love to see how other people woould do under such conditions

dont spread so much hate for me. we are all brothers

I want you to die.

REEEEEEEEEE THIS ISN'T YOUR FUCKING MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT CLINIC FUCKING GO. THIS IS FOR CRYPTO

dont get hurt friend hate is not good for your heart

Learn how to code, you can be set for life if you can code
specifically, learn to write smart contracts. going to be huge demand for this in next few years
good luck

which language would you recommend?

Hi every one how do i get a girl freind?

Don't try to activate my almonds user.

you sound like a self loathing excuse making little bitch. finish school and pull your faggot face together.

thats the only thing you got away from what i wrote? believe me im the last one who blames others. i think everyone can do it but in some cases it depends on others because one cant do anything about unforeseen events

user, if you dont have time you need to stop doing volunteer work and working out.

Do the important things first.

but i really thank you all for your positive and negative feedback and your help you anons are really brothers, we have to pull on one string famalams

What country are u in OP bro?

Why don't you get federal student loans (assuming US)? Interest rate is kinda high (6%) but it is stable and they are very flexible with repayment schedules after u graduate.

Also forget the guy telling u to learn smart contracts, just learn the fundamentals first. Companies hiring programmers for smart contracts will want relative experts in the field which u will not be after copying and running some example code. Takes years to get there. I would recommend learning the basics of python first. Very easy language to learn and huge demand for python programmers. Then, study ur butt off learning algorithms. Learn these topics:

* Run time complexity / Big O
* Sorting algorithms (merge sort, quick sort, etc.)
* Graph search (BFS, DFS, Dijkstra)
* Dynamic Programming

If u have a solid understanding of the above concepts u can get an entry level software job in the bay area making $90k easy.

Adderall should help u learn this stuff fast but careful dont take it every day or u will get addicted and feel more like shit.

good luck user.

because my rent is so high i have to work a lot at minimum wage thats the problem. i have no safety net to care about the important things

codecademy.com/learn/learn-python
learnpython.org/

Good resources

Also if you are looking for a structured way to learn algorithms in a sane order find an intro algorithms class at a reputable CS university (MIT, Stanford, Berkeley, etc.) and follow their curriculum.

I'd honestly recommend you read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.
If you have no influence over a matter then you shouldn't consider it a problem. Its just a given.

What do you in the remaining time is something you do have control over. Your time is your most valuable asset. And you can either spend it on increasing your wage or starting your own business. And after you finished either one of those two you can make more time free for things you enjoy doing.
Id also recommend reading the Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco. Or just download the audiobooks.

i really appreciate those hints i wrote it down and will read/do/learn those things

Time to start stealing. Not even joking.
Ask for food/money and steal for profit or to eat in the night.

I often listen to audiobooks in the car/train/toilet/walking or whenever I have downtime.

Its an easy way to gain some of the knowledge of people who made it in life. And even if its a boring book most books only take like 8 to 10 hours of listening. Which you would otherwise have spend on nothing.

Read this:
urbandharma.org/pdf2/Mindfulness in Plain English Book Preview.pdf

Ignore all the religious bullshit and focus on the technique. I was once in a situation comparable to yours. There is only one way to get these thoughts out of your head. Forgive and forget.
Meditating everyday made me focused and with an iron will. I stopped years later because I was a living kind of comfortably and went a little lax with everything, but at the time this changed my life.
Mindfulness really helps maintaining a driven lifestyle and I think that's what you need now. If you like it, anyway.

i read a lot. typically im into philosophie and classics like kafka camu sartre freud schopenhauer etc. i will look for the audiobooks and start hearing in my downtime.

i already cut many things off my life like consuming content or doing stupid stuff like only wasting time playing pc or streaming series

bless you all guys you are great

German philosophers give you brain cancer. They tend to reject things that lead to a successful life.

you mean the frankfurter school?

Maybe I'm wrong. But when I think of German philosophy I think of conflict between different groups in society. Rejection of the status quo. A love for conflict. Self-destructive nihilism. And being on a constant high of a specific emotion.

i have to sleep now, i really thank you all for your help and words, you gave me some directions i needed. love you all keep and be safe anons