Android Netrunner General - /anrg/

>Question of the day:
When did you realize that Leviathan is better than Force of Nature against most code gates?

>What is Android: Netrunner?
youtube.com/watch?v=VAslVfZ9p-Y

>Android Netrunner Official FFG News & Spoilers:
fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/tag/android-netrunner-the-card-game/
boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/24049/netrunner-spoilers
cardgamedb.com/index.php/netrunner/android-netrunner-card-spoilers

>Floor rules
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/66/62/66628aed-d2e3-41c3-9ea2-1caae96b104f/adn-floor-rules.pdf

>Official FAQ (post-MWL), Compendium on rulings, and common mistakes
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/c9/e5/c9e522d2-d9f6-4053-9a80-684198c25fa5/adn_faq_v301.pdf
ancur.wikia.com/wiki/Project_ANCUR_Wiki
reddit.com/r/postalelf/comments/2sm1d2/welcome_to_netrunner/

>Netrunner Card List and Data Pack Details:
netrunnerdb.com/
blackat.co.uk
acoo.net
github.com/shyndman/ono-sendai (You’ll need to build it yourself)

>Deckbuilding Resources:
netrunnerdb.com/
meteor.stimhack.com/
acoo.net
cardgamedb.com/index.php/netrunner/android-netrunner-deck-builder (not recommended)

>Articles and Blogs:
teamcovenant.com/blog/category/netrunner-lcg/
cardgamedb.com/index.php/index.html/_/android-netrunner
stimhack.com/

>Podcasts
runlastclick.blogspot.ca/
canlaugh.com/nerdrunners/
northerngamingnetwork.com/tagme/
thewinningagenda.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ANRBadPublicity
youtube.com/user/ANRBlackHats
youtube.com/user/cjfm27
youtube.com/user/TheJacksonHoward
youtube.com/channel/UCQ7hPuO4R15t0qAKnjFi-Iw
youtube.com/channel/UCPhQKKX1XHTNPO_PCQZiyUQ
youtube.com/user/dodgepong
youtube.com/user/TeamworkCast
youtube.com/user/Willingdone
media.netflix.com/en/press-releases/netflix-teams-with-fantasy-flight-games-to-produce-android-walls-of-kowloon
acoo.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Videocasts:
youtube.com/user/ANRBadPublicity
youtube.com/user/ANRBlackHats
youtube.com/user/cjfm27 (Hidden Assets)
youtube.com/user/TheJacksonHoward
youtube.com/channel/UCQ7hPuO4R15t0qAKnjFi-Iw (Metropole Grid)
youtube.com/channel/UCPhQKKX1XHTNPO_PCQZiyUQ (Neoreading grid)
youtube.com/user/dodgepong (PeachHack)
youtube.com/user/TeamworkCast
youtube.com/user/Willingdone

Try "Why I run", great for prospective Runners looking for a hands-on demo on how Running works (replace the spaces by dots):
www nagnazul com/whyirun/whyirun.html

I've been trying out some spicy salsa islands tech. With Hayley's ability, Tech Writer, Scheherazade, Professional Contacts, and the number of credit-neutral programs shapers have access to, it's been rather fun. No Imp or Cache cycling, but refreshing D4v1d at will is fun. Too much set-up for tier 1, just enough shenanigans for tier fun!

Pic related

Continuing with my Fisk rambling, sorry in advance, but been hard working on that deck for a while...

So, one thing Fisk is supposed to do is artificially create agenda flood. And, obviously, the very existence of Howard so far has killed that plan dead in its tracks. In the competitive meta at least.

Got me thinking yesterday though. Crims are supposed to be the faction that hits HQ. They're the ones that are best equipped to deal with agenda flood. From HQ multi access to Gang Sign. How much more than the other two faction do you think crims diminished by the very existence of Howard, a card that is just too goo at its job?

By the way... Fisk + Woman in the Red Dress + Bhagat is very fun, despite killing your influence.

1 credit: Break up to 2 ice subroutines is the best thing.

That one seems really fun to play. I love those shapers busy decks.

Have you run it with Oracle May? It may just add to your set shenanigans up, but that could be useful.

Well, the thing is that nobody plays Criminal as a Flood faction. Nobody targets HQ as their end game, unles you count Siphons. Gabriel and Silhouette both uses HQ to stablish a certain degree of board control, but they are not stealing agendas from it. Which is why everybody thinks Honor and Profit sucked for Criminals.
So, in fact, even when Jackson should have done plenty of damage, it goes barely noticed in the competitive meta due to R&D lock and remote snipe.

Crims get killed pretty hard by J-how, much like Weyland gets killed by ice destruction - it's bad for everyone, but when a large part of your focus is on one thing, that thing getting weaker weakens you a lot

Man, I hope we get some more anti-AI tech, that guy + David is brutal

>it goes barely noticed in the competitive meta due to R&D lock and remote snipe.

Yeah, that's partly why I'm asking the question.

We ended up with the focus on R&D lock in no small part because of FA. What I'm wondering now, because I hadn't looked at it from that angle, is, first how much FA happens to be a problem born of the original issue of agenda flood, and then now how much of the pestering about agenda flood was just in fact a consequence of Crims being the dominant faction in the early times of the game.

Oh, and to answer the question of the day, about as soon as it was was published.

Still, poor Levi can hardly hold a candle to Yog.0.

>
I have not, but it's a pretty balanced mix of cards. If you can't guess right 90% of the time, I don't think she's worth it.

The Brahman Bull

Hayley Kaplan: Universal Scholar

Event (4)
1x Levy AR Lab Access
3x Sure Gamble

Hardware (12)
3x Akamatsu Mem Chip
3x Clone Chip
1x Maya
1x Net-Ready Eyes
1x Plascrete Carapace
2x R&D Interface
1x The Personal Touch

Resource (10)
2x Kati Jones
3x Professional Contacts
2x Sacrificial Construct
3x Technical Writer

Icebreaker (5)
1x Brahman
2x Cyber-Cypher
1x Inti
1x Mimic •

Program (14)
3x Cloak
1x Clot ••
1x D4v1d ••••
2x DaVinci
1x Net Shield
1x Parasite ••
1x Paricia
1x Scheherazade •
3x Self-modifying Code

10 influence spent (max 15-4=11)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Salsette Island

I don't think this is the best version of the deck, but it scratches my inevitability itch. I think Lady would be a good trade for a DaVinci or other utility program to increase aggression. Refractor and Lockpick are also pretty great, but it takes more card slots than a couple of CyCy.

Killroy Was Here

Make a run.If the run is successful, instead of accessing cards install Killroy Was Here in the server as condition token with the text" Trash: access cards in the server as if you had jut successfully completed a run.

Cost 3 Criminal. Influence 4

She may be worth it as a one of. Only one credit to install and nets you a credit over Proco each time you grab your returned program. You even have one influence unspent. Worth a try in my opinion.

Or you could slot out Inti for Lady with that influence. It will be a 4 credit difference to break wraparound, but its not free so its not as easily bouncable.

I never thought I'd say this, but this list may actually call for Cybosoft MacroDrive. You don't have the memory for Sahasrara, can't use netchips and keep your installing credit, most of your programs are 1-2 credits (save david), and you are constantly installing things. You should be able to get that credit every turn and if you Haley it out, its like a kate's discount on prepaids. The only problem could be D4v1d, which is costly.

The corp should have an out or it makes scoring out in a glacier too hard. Wiping viruses or a credit cost, but make the event free to play.

>a consequence of Crims being the dominant faction in the early times of the game.
That's an interesting point. If we assume that FA is a consequence of Crims harashment, without the tools for fast advance the Corps might have leaned more heavily for glacier, ambushes, and flatlines; the more Netrunner part of the game. Supermodernism could have made a bigger impact, and with it, the anarch rise might have come earlier. Destroying both their ICE and damage cards before they get used and using AI breakers to bypass their gearchecks. Noise solitaire might became stronger because of it though.

>Noise solitaire might became stronger because of it though.
Truly, the worst.

MRW this cycle is the worst one ever.
It is just game breaking cards and silver bullets to "fix them".
It is like Lukas want to give us a bight fuck you before he left.

To be fair, whatever happened with the meta, Noise was going to come out winning. That's his style.

media.netflix.com/en/press-releases/netflix-teams-with-fantasy-flight-games-to-produce-android-walls-of-kowloon

>FFG and Netflix are teaming up for a new original series set in the Android universe.
>It will be 24 episodes focusing on personalities described in the popular Netrunner LCG.
>It will focus around an AI having taken over the wall city of Kowloon.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS SOUNDS AMAZING.
Sounds like Apex is going to be fucking some shit up.

Yes, it is.

Stop reminding me of that awful game. Really one of the worst releases FFG has ever done.

Watching live the ANRPC Great Lakes Circuit
www twitch tv/anrpcgreatlakescircuit

Just finished round 3 with an awful MaxX vs IG game. Misplays everywhere, a banana on screen, memes.
Timed win for MaxX.

not real, etc.

fuck you for getting my hopes up

Nay, FFG has plenty of worse releases.

There is an out: the corp can abandon that server.

Point taken though, yeah. Some form of interaction between corp and runner would probably be for the better here.
Would make things more interesting. I'm just not too keen on the purge idea.

Oh well, that's just a made up card.

>I never thought I'd say this, but this list may actually call for Cybosoft MacroDrive.

With Bazaar (for people that aren't Hayley - probably Kate) and Replicator I've been thinking a MU heavy rig could actually use the macrodrives right now. Maybe Brahman is the piece we needed.

I don't know it's how I would describe the cycle, but yeah, it's probably the one I've been least enthused about so far.

I find there are some interesting cards, but overall the cycle kinda feels too much like stale air to me.

I'm entering into jank territory with Fisk over here.
I included 3 panchatantra, 3 gingerbread as fake AI breakers. But after a few games I get the feeling that panabread is not enough and I need normal breakers. Now I need extra MU. I was playing 2x Vigil because Fisk, and 2 R&D interface. The obvious choice for extra MU would be BOX-E. But I thought, what if I swap the Vigils and 1 R&D interface for 2 Maya? I would send troublesome cards to the bottom of R&D while feeding shit to the Corp.
Problem is I'm losing multiaccess in the process. Meaning less options for Maya.
Good idea? Jank idea? Is sending the card to the bottom of R&D worse than the conditional free draw I get from Vigil?

Back in Rambling mode, sorry in advance.

I don't like the idea of Maya + Fisk for one simple reason: by the time you can use Maya, you can't trigger Fisk's ability anymore.

One of the things I really like about the ID is, since the agenda flood plan is hard, you can fall back on... let's call it tempo control mode.
With Woman in the Red Dress on the table (and/or Globalsec Sevurity Clearance... I've had both on the table on a few select occasions, and that can be a lot of pressure on the corp) you can see the card on top of R&D. Meaning you know when to run there, and when not to. At worse you can just run there and force the corp to draw a card you know wouldn't have been an agenda.
And if you don't run there anyway, you're fastening the clock of the corp by a count of three cards per turn (corp draw, WitRD draw, Fisk draw.... add a Bhagat discard... which can now be selective since you know what card you're targeting and we're talking).

The corp needs to have a locked R&D. It needs defenses on the remote to prevent snipping. It needs defenses on HQ. It needs a remote that you can't snipe via Inside Job.

Add Gang Sign to the mix, and with good reading you can do decent things - the only time you want to use FIS really is when you know the corp is about to score - can't play those supernumerary cards *and* score at the same time, has to make a choice.

So now, about programs, the rig you want, I find is a rig that can run once per turn, as many turns as possible. Which screams Stealth to me... but then coming by the influence ON TOP of all the tools you need to make use of you ability is a deal breaker.

And then there's all the tools you need to have just to make sure Howard dies. Becasue that's your first priority. Even if just Feint + the gun to fasten the use, you don't want Howard firing on Agendas.

By the way, before I forget again: Why I run + the Gingerbread illustration = Genius.

By the way, if you're going in full overdraw mode, Vigil is great, but I find Turntables can be pretty good too with Fisk. You steal a "throwback" agenda from the corp which is the most likely kind you're going to get with your strat, you trade it for a sensitive one.

Thank you, I'm going to give all that some thought.

To clarify, my initial idea was to use Maya-Fisk the turn after with the information I gathered the previous turn.
I access 2 cards, next turn the Corp draws the first one as his mandatory draw, and I force him to draw the other one, this is normal Fisk.
Or I can detect a problem card, send it to the bottom, and next turn may or may not force him to draw an unknown card.
Of course, this works best with 3 accesses, having perfect information of the play is pretty important, which is why I was so worried about dropping the second interface.

Never thought about the throwback agenda like that. I used to play an anarch build with 3 spoilers and turntables. If the Corp managed to score a good one, those 3 cards trashed might be another agenda that I can trade for it. It really won me the league.

One thing, since I mentioned Bhagat, one of the reasons I started testing with him is
that, if you get really threatening with Gang Sign + HQI early enough in the game, some corps are just going to try and keep *nothing* of worth in HQ. And just waste minimal protection on it.

Bhagat gave me another angle of attack that still fit the original plan: corp makes R&D and scoring remote mad expensive to run? Well, HQ lets me hurt R&D too... Trash that top card I know I'll want through Archives, or I don't want the corp to draw, make it draw, giving me a chance to access something the corp couldn't have know would be there.

It's too bad, because, I *really* like the idea of Fisk. One of the IDs I've been most enthused about if only because of how different it is from the rest...

Finding the right pieces though? Tough job.

Do Jesminder and Qiuanju PT work with account siphon's two tags giving you no tags at all?

Oh, and I get you on Maya + R&DI.

Thing is, with the R&D snipping, you don't have to waste R&D runs - or at least not as many. And each piece of your rig is directly useful on its own., while Maya is a bit of a dud when it's the only piece you have. Which can still be worthwhile in some situations, but here, I don't know, I don't think it's worth it. Especially with it costing three influence.

That being said, you know, do test. Sometimes first hunches get disproved by experience.

I'm tired, but unless my brain is reaching over-addled territory, Jesminder and Quianju PT don't work together the same way having three Muresh Bodysuit installed cannot prevent three meat damage: only the first is prevented.

Same goes with the tag here.

Oh, I know the wonders of R&D snipe. I play Iain as my main Runner. Letting my credits pile up effortlessly while surveying R&D to go in and developing my rig with The Supplier.

I confirm.

Stupid Useless, useless bike.

I really need to do that. Been wanting to build some Stirling again for a while. Too many things to test.

All is not lost! Add Gene Condition Shoppe to your Pancake build and now on top of drawing two cards per turn, you get to prevent that first tag forever!

You ever see people riding a bike in India?
No way you'd be able to avoid a tag like that, just rely on your connections Jasminder

As a matter of fact, I also tried the bike in my Iain deck, since I didn't want to lose all my connections to a random tag. I try a few ways to prevent these, the click was too high price, the decoys were a waste of deckspace most of the time, NACH+Film Critic proved to be the most flexible of all, I combined those with Forger for the extra link my underworld contacts needed.

Yeah, NACH in Stirling is very nice - I find NACH is a weirdly forgotten card around here.

Really been digging The Source + Film Critic in crim recently. Creates interesting mind games between you and the corp.

Now that you bring up The Source. I find weird that Criminals never got a tool such as that to stop FA tactics in their box. It would be huge for them to clot HQ like that. Instead they got Donut Taganes to increase the cost of their operations, something I would deem anarch.

Something that weirds me out is that, when you look at the beginning of the game, econ taxation and control really seemed like it would be a crim thing first and foremost.

You had Forged Activation Order and Crecentus/Emergency Shutdown, Account Siphon, Cortez Chip,

Anarch had... Xanadu and Vamp.and Whizzard.

To the point that, when Reina was released, most of the cool toys you wanted to build with her where in Blue.

Fast Forward, and and most of the anti-econ cool toys are in orange now.

Blue got some new stuff, but it just can't compare I find.

I don't get why they made 2 separate abilities for the same effect, and then come up with an excuse to say they are different. I'm talking about Cortez Chip and Xanadu effects. Both effects increase the amount of credits the corp has to pay to rez.
Not even getting into the Vamp-Siphon because, as far as I'm concerned, Vamp feels very anarch in the way that it hurts both the runner and the corp.
Although then we have Bribery, a Vamp-like effect in the way that both must pay the same credits, but the Corp can decline to pay! It was such a let down. Forcing the Corp to rez the piece of ICE with the additional cost would have been incredibly interesting.

I guess they wanted it to be shared,in a similar way to the way recursion is between shaper and anarch?

Bribery allows for micro-targeted headlock. I've seen it played in Silhouette. Just pay 1-3 credits to put the ICE you've already exposed out of reach of the corp and go through, for less than it would have cost to break, if even you could. Not great. But playable. Used to play Cortez Chip like that with Reina in the very beginning to mass run R&D with Medium, since the chip lasts for a full turn.

Similar with Running Interference, only this one is more about getting once into that scoring super-server you haven't ran at for the whole of the game. Too big a gun really. Which is why I think they tried to introduce Bribery, as complement/correction.

Muertos Gang Member... I like it. It's not the strongest, but it's fairly interesting to play. Risky,but potentially very powerful.

Blackguard... that one hurt, so much potential. Been experimenting a bit again with recently it and I still just can't figure the right tempo for the deck.

Yeah, but the weird thing is, it was so much more a blue thing in the beginning. Really didn't expect the tables to turn that much.

Oh wow, I just realize that Muertos Gang Member let you ignore the rez costs, but that doesn't include additional costs. So MGM is a pretty good complement to Bribery, Cortez Chip, and Running Interference.

Okay, that's actually kind of cool

>Getting kicked from a twitch chatroom for calling Dan out on being a shithead like he always is.

I am so tired of the ANR community sucking that dudes cock, he is toxic as shit.

I played against someone good (calishima I think) on Jinteki - first I was using a Gagarin deck, but he just straight up said something along the lines of "I'm not wasting my time with a deck that shitty to play against" so I use a different deck - as I had been working on the Gagarin for a bit, the deck I was using hadn't been changed for a while, and I hadn't played it for a while.

Do you know what he played?
Fucking Noise.

While he was correct in saying he could probably beat me either way (I was like, srsly, you complain about my deck and play Noise?) I still think that's a bit dickish

He is constantly yelling shit like "play fucking better" on Jinteki.net and stuff even when he loses.
The dude is fucking worse than Alex Frog ever was. He has not even put anything relevant into the meta for ages and just complains when people try out new shit.

He is the cancer killing competitive netrunner.

Win a fucking world championship (OR FUCKING 2) like he did and then you can talk shit.

Better idea: Don't, because then you have to deal with the competitive shitheads.

>"I'm not wasting my time with a deck that shitty to play against"

"Well, you can fuck off then".

Seriously, whoever that was, that was really shitty thing to do. If true.

Nice catch.

His main issue was the time, but he was still a dick

Try Blackguard with Hacktivist Meeting. Wait no, they can decline paying additional costs.
Damn you Lukas.

Also Blackguard is far too expensive - people didn't play Monolith and Toolbox, and then they produce another 2-digit cost console.

Nexus may be annoying, but it's still a better design than Blackguard

Monolith is really interesting though.
Initially it costs 18 credits, it's huge credit swing, that's fair.
But Monolith let you install 3 programs reducing their costs by 4 credits.
So potentially we have a 6 credit console with 12 credits worth of programs on it.
On top of that, the install of the programs is clickless, so the console potential worth is:
12 credits of programs.
3 install clicks.
Which leaves us with a console worth of around 3 credits.

Of course, this doesn't really matter, you're still paying those programs, they are just included in the outrageous cost of the card.
Honestly, I'd just play Motivation+Eureka and fill the deck with programs to be ready to install whatever 3, then use Scavenge.
Maybe Oracle May filling the 1 influence slot.

Something like this, but not shit.
Identity
The Professor: Keeper of Knowledge (Creation and Control)

Event (12)
3x Diesel (Core Set)
3x Test Run (Cyber Exodus)
3x Scavenge (Creation and Control)
3x Eureka! (Second Thoughts)

Hardware (6)
3x Clone Chip (Creation and Control)
3x Monolith (Creation and Control)

Icebreaker (6)
1x Morning Star (What Lies Ahead) ••••
1x Femme Fatale (Core Set) •
1x Gingerbread (Honor and Profit) ••
1x Mongoose (Kala Ghoda) ••
1x Deus X (A Study in Static)
1x Cyber-Cypher (Creation and Control)

Program (12)
1x Datasucker (Core Set) •
1x Parasite (Core Set) ••
1x Keyhole (True Colors) •••
1x D4v1d (The Spaces Between) ••••
1x Trope (Old Hollywood) •••
1x Magnum Opus (Core Set)
2x Self-modifying Code (Creation and Control)
3x Panchatantra (Kala Ghoda)
1x Clot (The Valley) ••

Resource (10)
1x Oracle May (Honor and Profit) •
3x Motivation (Opening Moves)
3x Fan Site (Old Hollywood)
1x Film Critic (Old Hollywood)
2x Artist Colony (Kala Ghoda)

Total Cards: 46
Total Influence: 25 / -3
acoo.net

Question for you guys.

I am just now branching out from the starter decks. What is a generally accepted deck size? The instruction manual has some recommendations and currently my decks are sitting at 49 cards.

How many cards do most players use to make decks?

For Runners stick to the minimum. That way you always get the cards you need and not random cards and dead draws.

For Corps, You need 45-49 cards for 20-21 agenda points. Stick to the upper limit, this way there are less chances for the Runner to access an agenda out of R&D, or you getting agenda flooded. This is what we call reduce the agenda density of your deck.

>generally accepted deck size?
45 for runners (the minimum for most identities), 49 for corps (reducing agenda density).

Runners generally go for the minimum they can, or 1 or 2 above at max - it's not a hard and fast rule that you either go 45 or go home, as some very good players have proved.

Corps are a bit different, but they should almost always try for the max size in their agenda points bracket, so 49 for 20-21 points, though recently there has been a card introduced that promotes 50+ card decks, leading to 54 cards being popular as well - 3 copies of the card, an agenda and a bonus card.

Cool! Thanks for the advice, anons.

Runners seem straightforward enough. And all I'll need to remember with the Corp is to maximize my ratio of cards:agenda points.

>to maximize my ratio of cards:agenda points
Yes... and no.

The fewer agendas you have, the more each one matters - scored or stolen - and the more difficulty you'll have finding one when you want one. Bigger agendas make you safer, but are harder to use, and losing one to a random access hurts a lot.

So what you're saying is that I should get some Aggressive Secretaries. Gotcha.

I do love me some AggSecs. It's a pain that recursion exists but, it's still tempo loss.

Any anons out there familiar with 3D printed tokens and whatnot for Netrunner?

Are there any recommendations?

if you were playing a competitive asset spam deck in the casual room, you deserve it

>casual room

I don't think these words mean what you think they mean.

I like using poker chips. No acrilic set feels the same.

Top 16 Regionals 2015

>competitive asset spam
Hardly. For a start it's not IG, no bio-ethics, genetics pavilion shock bullshit.

Here's the list:
Gagarin Deep Space: Expanding the Horizon
54 cards
Influence: 15/15 ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Agenda points: 23
Tournament legal
Agenda (10)
3 Hollywood Renovation
2 New Construction
3 Oaktown Renovation
2 Project Atlas

Asset (25)
3 Commercial Bankers Group
2 Daily Business Show ●●
2 Encryption Protocol ●●
2 GRNDL Refinery
3 Jackson Howard ●●●
1 Lakshmi Smartfabrics ●●●
2 Mumba Temple ●●●●
2 Mumbad Construction Co.
2 Museum of History ●●●●
2 Public Support
1 Team Sponsorship ●
3 Turtlebacks ●●●

ICE (13)
2 Dracō
2 Enigma
1 Fire Wall
2 Ice Wall
1 Swordsman ●
3 Tour Guide
2 Wormhole

Operation (6)
3 Dedication Ceremony
3 Diversified Portfolio

And it's a known tourney-winner, why would I not bring my cheesiest deck out to give me the better chance?

What I'm saying is you can get 18 points in 4 cards, but that doesn't mean you should (at least not without a solid plan, an several good backup plans)

I haven't done AggSec, maybe I'll try and do an uncorrodable with it

bump

Somebody asked for this in the last thread.

London Library, anyone? Hayley is going to be brutal with this one, and I'm looking forward to reworking my chameleon/LL deck to break out the Brahman.

Took a similar list to a Regional yesterday, though I'm running all public agendas to score out of hand and different assets. Went 3-3, with 2 losses due to 8 points off of R&D. Absolutely loving the asset spam out of it.

Why Lakshmi?

Pic related was easily the MVP of the day. Only one opponent actually went to trash it whenever it came out. I love grabbing 6 credits a turn due to ignorant runners.

Tips for Bioroids?

The whole point of bioroids is based on the assumption that clicks are more valuable than credits. Taking away clicks, or making the runner spend them, means he has less time to develop his rig, gain credits, draw cards, remove tags, or run again.
So capitalize on that, make it so spending clicks is desirable over spending credits, and then punish him for it.

lol this community

I think Capstone is even less played than Force of Nature.

True as far as I'm concerned. And even then I think I'm one of the only two persons I know that actually played Capstone.

In the category rookie mistake but I regret nothing: faceplant into Next Gold x2 via The Twins. Cute death of the day.

Since we're talking unloved cards...

So, in the light of WotC assassinating Pro Magic, do you think FFG will try to pick up the slack?

Must have missed something among the seas of drrama, what did WotC do?

Cut down Platinum Pro attendence fees by 90%

Basically, Top Pros got payed a decent buck for showing up to big events. Now payment is shit for the time you have to put into it to reach that status.

Tempest in a teapot for us, I'd say. Hell, not only I think FFG won't pick up the slack given its history, I hope it won't.

Well I think more players is always nice. I just wondered if FFG might try to snatch up the High Profile Paper Pro Scene by offering greater pro support.

Highly unlikely. It simply doesn't fit into FFGs plans.

It is the nichest of cards. This is how I see it.
Anarchs have Paige to reduce dead draws from your deck by eliminating multiplicity.
Capstone does the same. It swaps any multiples in your grip for new draws.
Criminals have Mr. Li to improve the draw by sending 1 card to the bottom and 1 to your grip.
But where these cost 0, 2, 3 credits, angel arena is X, essentially you pay X to look at the next X cards, if you don't want it, send it under, if you like it, draw it. How useful it is to spend X is hard to say, since I've never seen it in play before.

best agenda