Slime Civilization Thread 3

Nigga we got Archived edition
Last time: We got archived early, so I'll just carry on from the point where we left.

The Darkhart Folkdom accepts your proposal of friendship. After two weeks, your Homunculi's breeding genes have been improved, and they evolve from small goblin like workers and gain a more humanoid strain.

A month passes, and tragedy strikes. The Empire has crossed into your territory, and have ransacked your cliff city of Dilita. Survivors of the attack say that your sister and governor of Dilita, Deltaraa, had prevented the Empire from passing through the area outside of your territory. They also record that many slimes have survived the attack, though unfortunately, Deltaraa was not one of them.
>Declare war against the Empire
>Confront the Empire for their actions
>Do nothing

We try to play nice and not get involved but they forced our hand. Blood for our Sister!

May the vertebrates rot in hell as our cells spread like the sunrise.

> WAR

>>Declare war against the Empire
We just want to be good slimes and make friends, but the World tries so hard to turn us into bad slimes.

can someone give a summary on this?

>>Confront the Empire for their actions
I think it best to seek negotiations before attacking any country when there is a war in progress.

>negotiating with people who attacked without provocation and killed our sister

>Deltaraa, had prevented the Empire from passing through the area outside of your territory

Deltaraa may have been the one who provoked them. It's also noteworthy that few slimes actually perished with only Deltaraa being killed.

But we can't let them think we're pushovers. We may be nice but we're not doormats.

Also, they destroyed our city. That's pretty crappy if only Deltaraa provoked them.

Without applying muh magic, explain how the slime biology functions

>hollow sphere with many pores to enhance air diffusion

I think like this. There are translucent animals in the real world.
I think the more powerful you are, the more human-like you look.

Magic

The empire the one with humans elves and other shit right?

Yes.

same

>Declare war on the empire!

>In the last thread, we had the option of allying with the Minotaurs, Skaven or make homunculi.
>We chose to ally with the Minos...They didn't take it too well.
>Later, two meteors were about to fall onto the two cities and we only had time to warn one.
>We warn the Skaven; easy choice.
>The city of Minos was destroyed by a red light and the city of the Skaven was destroyed by a white light.
>All of the Minos died and we took in the Skaven as citizens as long they obey our laws.
>Months later, two domains of spirits appeared. One was demons and the other Celestials.
>The Demons went to the Alliance to support them and the Celestials swore that they will protect the Empire
>They started a war and asked us to pick a side
>Our Elven citizens wanted permission to fight for the Empire and the Skaven wanted to punish the Demons and Celestials.
>We gave them permission, close our borders, kept our resources to ourselves, and sent diplomats to try to convince them to settle for peace.
>The Empire, for some reason, enter our land and ransack our cliff city and killed our sister.
Hope I didn't make too many mistakes.

Also, convince our Elves to return home. I miss them. ;_;

Everyone's declaring war now but last thread we banned research into military technology. Way to go guys.

Guess we'll unban it then.

We can always make slime monsters and battle homunculi, user. We are masters of biopunk tech.

In my defence i was not present for that thread

at least we should arm and prepare logistic for the very possible war

I wanted to ban Homunculi.
Don't know why people thought Military was the right thing to ban.

You know, now we could support looking into mechanical and magical research to combine with the biopunk. Though It'll be for military purpose right now. Civilian applications and scientific understanding will have to wait for peacetime.

Why ban anything?

More time and money for other projects.

Eh, Homunculi just didn't seem that important to me. Rather have focused more in anything else.

And if things go wrong, ally with the alliance first, then declare war

Do the unterrain races have any new technologies for us to use and expand upon?

Well now we'll have to restructure that.
How about merging all research into military applications for now, and when peace reigns once more we can go back to previous arrangements?

Not sure supporting demons would be a good idea. The Empire are dicks to us but we don't know anything about the Alliance. For all we know, the Alliance's souls are now bound to the demons.

Sounds good.

It seems like there's gonna be big downfalls to siding with either group. Self sufficient survival is probably our best bet.

Also hoping to dear slime god that the other two get too involved with fucking each other that we don't get the brunt of it.

We must pray to the Great Slime for power!

Rather than forming any sort of alliance, we force them into a war on two fronts while keeping an eye on the other guys should they step near our borders. I'm down with that.
Sucks for the elves who went to fight for the Empire though.

We can try to reason with our Elves to see that the Empire is just using them .

...Or if they convinced the Empire to attack like some sort of revenge for razing their original city and making them second class citizen.

Let's consider every angle.

Our Elves started fighting with the Empire because they had brethren that joined the Empire. Could be hard to do that.

Even if that's true we shouldnt WW2 American internment camp the elves

Also, we were the ones that razed their original city so...yeah.

They deserved it for being dicks.
They don't get another chance, the Elves that went with the Empire get purged to the last man, woman, and child.

Well, it's kind of understandable they went to fight because race honor. Also, I think only the men went and we shouldn't go genocidal for the ones that didn't go. I'm sure they can be reason with.

The ones who didn't go are fine, but the ones who did get to share the fate of their past king.

Actually, Slimes are just translucently shaped amorphous masses, with a single core that acts as a heart and stomach. Two of the slime species are sentient, humanoids and blobs, while all sorts of slime creatures exist.

You tell the Empire that destroying Dilita and killing your sister is an act of war. They apologize and say that Deltaraa prevented them passage, but if they need to, they WILL destroy any objects that stand in the way of their goal.

Now, you must begin to build your army for this war. You lift the ban on Military Science, and your military can support as much as 30 Legions, each with a capacity for 5,000 men. the Darkhart Folkdom is also agreeing to support your efforts.
First, pick 4 unit types to make up your main army. I won't choose them based on whichever COMBO of soldiers is most popular, but by specific unit types chosen.
>Skaven Light Infantry
>Skaven Light Cannoneers
>Skaven Heavy Infantry
>Skaven Heavy Cannoneers
>Slime Behemoths
>Slime Knights
>Slime Royal Knights
>Battle Slake(Slime Drake) Knights
>Homunculi Light Heelcutters
>Homunculi Light Archers
>Homunculi Heavy Heelcutters
>Homunculi Heavy Archers
>Troll Brutes

Next, pick a general
>Oj One arm, Lord Officer(Anybody remember him?? He's one hell of a general)
>Resida(Will provide morale support to soldiers. Priestess of the Slinker and all)

You'll need some special forces... Pick one
>Dark Elf Infiltrators
>Slime Blob Exploders
>Homunculi Eavesdroppers

>Skaven light Cannoneers
>Slime Behemoths
>Homunculi Heavy Archers
>Slime Blob Exploders
Hit them hard and fast.

>Skaven Heavy Cannoneers
>Slime Royal Knights
>Troll Brutes

>Dark Elf Infiltrators

>Skaven light infantry
>Slime Knights
>Troll Brutes

>Slime Blob Exploders

You're missing one infantry type.

Then I pick them
>Skaven Light Infantry

>Slime Behemoths (these are giant slimes, right?)
>Slime Knights
>Skaven Light Cannoneers
>Homunculi Heavy Archers

>Dark Elf Infiltrators

I suggest we stay neutralize for now, let them pass and flight the alliance.
When they are all-out, we strike and revenge our sister

too late for that

I think you mean stay neutral. Neutralize means that we kill ourselves and it's too late.

To lead your army, you elect Oj One-arm. His superior battle tactics and strategies are sure to lead your armies to victory.

[ ] Unit Type 1
[ ] Unit Type 2
[ ] Unit Type 3
[ ] Unit Type 4
[X] General
[ ] Infiltrators

*neutral
*fight

Damn autocorrect

I thought we have not yet declare war on them?

>Skaven Light Infantry
>Slime Behemoths
>Battle Slake Knights
>Homunculi Heavy Archers

>Captain Orange Juice, Lord of Citrus

>Slime blob exploders if they don't cause massive moral dilemma. If they do, dark elf infiltrators

The infantry and behemoths can handle the ground fight with support of archers and drakes, but we also need to keep in mind defense against other flying units, therefore drakes and archers.

>You tell the Empire that destroying Dilita and killing your sister is an act of war. They apologize and say that Deltaraa prevented them passage, but if they need to, they WILL destroy any objects that stand in the way of their goal.
Them fighting words. We may be nice but we will not tolerate rudeness and we should avenge our sister.

So, what the are current votes on the units?

As of the time of your post:

Slime Behemoths (3)
Homunculi Heavy Archers (3)
Battle Slake(Slime Drake) Knights (3)
Skaven light Cannoneers (2)
Troll Brutes (2)
Skaven light infantry (2)
Slime Knights (2)
Skaven Heavy Cannoneers (1)
Slime Royal Knights (1)

And for special units:
Exploding slime blobs: (3)
Dark elf infiltrators: (2)

I assume the ones with 3's are locked unless some other people vote.

So an army of Slime Behemoths, heavy homunculi archers, Slake Knights with the final one being undecided in a tie. Also exploding slime blobs.

How big are behemoths?

I think this big.

I'd go with like cannoneers. We'd and a mobile ranged units.

Cannoneers are more like artillery right?

I've already voted but Im gonna reiterate one of my earlier points. If we're gonna fight celestials and or demons we gonna need anit air capabilities ie archers

Do our weapons even work on spirits or are the demons and celestials bleed?

No clue.

Worst case scenario and we can't do jack shit against the angel demons, the archers will still provide ample en masse fire and help against any air units our enemies may have.

Declare war

To battle!

If we can't do shit to angel-demons, do you know what we do?

We become the Locust and Undermine their cities.

I back light cannoneers.

We are already going to war. Now you must vote for the units.

Possibly, until research yields something that can hurt them.
Maybe we learn to mold our slime into circuitry and invent slime-bionics. Maybe magic research has a breakthrough and then we get slime-magitech.

Yeah, my page hadn't refreshed x.x

I'd support infiltrators.
I don't want to sacrifice citizens. They are free and shouldn't be ordered to blow themselves up.

>Skaven light cannoneers
>Slime Behemoths
>Homonculi Heavy Archers
Spec Ops:
>Homonculi Eavesdroppers

I don't think the exploders are sentient.

Missing one.

Think of them as gooey slime bomb robots. They're not real Slimes.

Also
>Slime Drakes

Ah, okay.
That's better.

-Skaven light infantry
-Skaven Heavy cannoneers
-Skaven light cannoneers
-Homunculi heavy archers

-Eavesdroppers

We should probably place some extra guards around the great slime pool. It would be a prime target for enemy infiltrators, if they use any.

Nice, letting our allies do the work for us.

Should we try to ally with the demons as well?

Rather not send the slim citizens, besides we can blame them going rogue if the attack goes bad or something

We shouldn't really do that. Demons are unreliable allies. They would most likely betray us and take our souls.

Depends if it's "Holy" vs "Demonic" and not "Order and Obedience" vs "Freedom and Chaos"

Well even if they're not the "holy vs demonic", I think we are going down the path of Order. We quelled the Elves attacking us and made them citizens of ours and gave a home to the Skaven.

Yeah but unfortunately Order are assholes and destroyed our beloved city, so there's that.

It seems like its more order obedience vs chaos and freedom

We are going down the path of order, but we're also not going down the path of tyranny. Also the "good" guys already killed our shit

I rather both sides destroy each other and we live by ourselves.

Thats best case scenario.

Unfortunately that possibility has already been nullified as an entire city has been razed by the celestials

Thanks, senpai

[X] Slime Behemoths
[X] Homunculi Heavy Archers
[X] Battle Slake Knights
[X] Skaven Light Cannoneers
[X] Oj One-Arm
[X] Exploding Slime Blobs

Alright, I guess everything's set.

Your army has been rallied, and now currently awaits the major plan from their General, Oj one-arm
>Attack the Empire on their land
>Fortify your eastern borders, and have them attack first

>Fortify your eastern borders, and have them attack first