Holy shit its pumping. Already up 12.4% wtf

Holy shit its pumping. Already up 12.4% wtf

Link and Stratis are the big gainers tonight

Charile Walton too

No it's not you faggot

Stinky linky detected

Yeah your're right, it's only up +10.22%. Well done

Fuck you bitch bastird, oracle is real problem.

Now you buy you dumb fuck, get rich.

I cannot be bothered to check, but even if it's up 10% you have to consider it's been bleeding for weeks kek

Whatever you say user!

This coin needs at least a 2x moon before people even start breaking even, some of us 3x. Where my 50c linkies at

Up about 16% now

it's not "pumping" it's down the last 14h, I hold LINK myself but shut up please

Could this have something to do with the EU forcing open APIs on banks next year?

Nah that's already priced in

HOLLYY FUCK ITS HAPPENING BOYS
BITTREX LISTING

HEY SHUT UP.
YOU THINK 10% MEANS ANYTHING?

I BOUGHT AT 1,50$

s-sorry user I didn't know...

How is that even remotely a pump? It's getting a tiny bit of a recovery after a major assfucking, that's it. WOW.

HOLY SHIT THE STINKY LINKIES WERE RIGHT

Please guys, just two links for me

0x7666f31E45982Ea0D30A5Fb42587d7fC3e752d21

Lol, I wonder what happened to the LINK/ETH pair for Binance....

I think the trend reversal is coming

Sent ;)

Oops, I mean LINK/BTC pair

It's a bull trap. Link is going to triple sats

IDK shit so I might be wrong, but I believe it's going to reverse soon, might be already reversing

anyone into elliot waves theory? I know it's subjective but the idea of masses' psycology effect on the market is true for sure

Translated: Bags are havy please end my suffering

Why do you guys care? Your link should be sitting comfily in a MEW wallet. Selling it for pennies like this is just embarrassing. Don't even look at the charts until 2018.

:(

weak hands sold yesterday

other smart money accumulate as usual :)

This.
Also, this thread is full of pajeets trying to pump&dump to sell their bags. Hence sage.

PSA: These are the same Pajeets responsible for the FUD lately. They want you to buy their bags so they can dump on you later and rebuy when you panic sell cheaper. IGNORE THEM. DO NOT FEED THE PAJEETS!

Didn't Sergey quit?