What to buy during this dip

Alright anons , I know some of you are wondering what to buy in this dip, and I thought I would be nice and give a solid recommendation.
Buy Fucking Modum... Its the one
I honestly dont know why it is dipping right now, it was about to enter a serious bull run before this btc shenanigans. At this price its a steal..

If you find yourself making some nice gains (which you will :) )and want to return this act of kindness, write down this ETH address;

0x0fd1035b4135c1747133e3C8ede600B5C3FF5485

( my portfolio is worth about 0.2 btc)

Peace

how much of that .2 is in mod?

0.1 approx, would have more in mod, but I cant sell the rest at a loss :/

how can you be so confident when your portfolio clearly is not

Everything is going down mah man, you dont need to believe me.. I am making some gains on HVN though.... I suggest you DYOR on this one

fuck off bagholder.

Bagholder? If this guy bought it at the very top it was around 2.70, I don't think its possible that anyone is holding heavy bags on this coin.

>this is a great pick, I would be buying more but I don't want to sell my other holdings at a loss

hmm from your track record sounds like you're in a great position to be giving out financial advice. Thanks!!1

I bought at 1.90, Im not shilling my bags.....

Have you not seen the crypto market the last 3 days

I’m really losing faith in this and all altcoins. I hate btc but I’m starting to understand the shitcoin meme. Mod is a great project but still lost half its value compared to BTC this month. If good projects can’t beat btc then literally they are shitcoins and I’m finally coming to terms with that.

you need to think long term and have patience man, the good projects will outlast weak handed dumps....

Long term doesn’t mean they outperform btc. That’s the point.

Also Lol at making long term plans when tether and bitconnect can crash the whole market anyday

you look at btc right now and you think " hmm thats a good investment"?
Yes it still could go to 15k, 20k, but that just seems wrong and overpriced.

But with all other coins we're talking about making a decentralized "blockchain", not just for use of money transfer, for transfer of data and various other things.
Now its impossible to know what will actually get used down the line, but I believe that this Blockchain technology will get its mass adoption at some point...

There is actually good tech coming from this shitstorm that we call a market....yeah the market can craash at any minute, which it probably will happen when regulators come in and look at what we've been doing, but thats the risk we take.. after such a crash the crypto market wont just disappear, it will rebuild

Nope I think btc is shit like I said. That doesn’t stop mod from crashing harder than btc when btc goes down because of pairings. That’s kind of the point. Seems like all Alts are shit unless they stop being paired to btc.

yes, and it would crash too, the reason for that is because people pull money out of crypto thinking its all going to crash and burn, AKA the perfect time to buy :P
But for now, btc still has to reach mass adoption.... Just imagine a time when people can buy btc from their local stock brokers, goldman sachs recently said hes working on a way to make btc and other alts accessible to everyday people.. the market cap goes thru the fucking roof.... Or when we actually see any of the tech get used in real life?

Also another point is the big whales will not let this market crash as its in their best interest to keep it afloat...

BTW, MOD has started a pull back ;)

>the perfect time to buy
nigger you act like im not already 100% in on cryptos, i have no money left to buy dips

you see thats my problem too bro, I think in terms of dips we ain't seen nothin yet....

thats what scares me everyday
i question if i should just cash out and wait for the mother of all dips to buy back in

*takes off sunglasses*
No one knows my friend

-Queue No one knows by QOTSA-
"duh duh duhduh duh duh duhduh"

AAAND SCENE

Bought this after announcement dip

Is this the dip? Seems to have stabilised at $2 again but I really don't know.