SARAH SANDERS ASKED ABOUT BITCOIN JUST NOW

She said they are looking into it.

Brace yourselves USA peeps.. BAN incoming.

Did you really think the wealthy would allow such easy WEALTH DISTRIBUTION of epic proportions? Who will fixed their toilets and wash their windows if everyone is rich?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqFKfB1aCXo
austrac.gov.au/about-us/international-engagement/exchange-instruments-list
coindesk.com/trump-white-house-doubles-us-commitment-blockchain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>banning bitcoin

WTF Is that a shop?

>le land of le free

>99% of people will lose to the market by either never selling, making bad trades, or a combination of both.

It's in their best interest not to ban it honestly, letting everyone throw their money away on btc is the best way for them to force the next major economic collapse and leave a few rich people on the other side

proofs

>BTC gets banned
>suddenly all the kids want in on this forbidden fruit
>BTC reaches ATH at 30k

youtube.com/watch?v=UqFKfB1aCXo
-8:59

THIS IS TRUE. OP NOT A LYING FAGGOT

LOL
banning crypto after two of the largest US exchanges are ready to float futures

hahaha you idiots don't know shit

Lol "were looking into it"

Thats what all the boomers say. They never do shit. By the time they do it'll be $50k a pop. They should have looked into it in 2014.

This just in, Trump met with Tom Bossert this week to decide the fate of bitcoin!!! I've got insider info on this, sling me some coin here and I'll reveal all: 1Fcad676LaRrY8mwDKekwdmxLHuYYVRrFK

>the Russian hacker known as Bitcoin

America can't do shit
If China, the place where majority of hash power is, couldn't put a dent in the uptrend with their bullshit, then nothing will come from uncle Sam having a sperg

They did. That's when IRS started defining how to cash out.

If you give me 1 BTC I'll lie to your face.
Sounds good?

>Bitcoin ban

Bitcoin is already behind 7 proxies

56:57

Most nodes are in the US though

WTF does homeland security have to do with BTC? They going to try to blame terrorism for a ban?

No that's just how you pass a law in burgeristan.
You call it the "Patriotic Citizen's Freedom Act", you make it about terrorism, and anything who opposes it is a nazi pedophile who hates their country and should be deported.

Doesn't matter what it's about.

I FUCKING HATE KIKES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy if they ban it.
>ban bitcoin
>price crashes
>see told ya bitcoin was a bad investment
Furthermore, I can't see the GOP banning it without losing all their "free-market" credibility.

>if everyone is rich
youre an idiot

Sadly, this. Every oppressive law is marketed as "it will only be used against Nazis, terrorists, and pedos, we swear"

this guy fucks

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT. SORRY BUT NO ONE CAN STOP CRYPTO. THE GENIE IS OUT AND THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO TO STOP IT. PLUS WAY TOO MUCH POWERFUL INVESTMENT IS LOCKED IN. AIN'T HAPPENING, THE JEWS ARE TRAPPED AND THEY'RE FUCKED.

Trump will kill the Federal Reserve.

>Bitcoin specifically
Fucking why. Why is it always Bitcoin? Why not Ethereum, Dash, Monero? What the fuck?

>you merely adopted the cryptocurrency
>hehe

He means everyone here, as opposed to the fucking kikes that run the fed.

I hope it gets banned. Only people who work hard deserve to be rich, not you NEET faggot coiners.

I'd be very surprised if they cracked down on it for the simple fact that international money laundering relies for a large part on agreement between international transaction monitoring agencies. If the country is a state sponsor of "terror" then the trails stops there. At least with most coins they xaj easily track wallets. I could understand an attempt to ban monero though.

austrac.gov.au/about-us/international-engagement/exchange-instruments-list

I can still dl from torrents whenever I like. gl banning crypto

No she's really that cute.

They might not be able to ban crypto, but banning exchanges would have a pretty big impact.
I'd short the hell out of that.

But it's cool to hate your country now. Only nazis are Patriots. Throw "gender equality" in there instead

Cryptocurrencies are the most globalist thing ever, you would only hold them unironically if you hate your country.

Wouldn't banning exchanges just force then into other countries? What would banning exchanges accomplish. Binance is so far a good one and they're in Hong Kong I think. What would American government banning exchanges do to binance?

>we're going after monero!

Kek ok honey just come back in before it gets dark

>everyone is rich
you're an idiot for believing this is possible in a zero sum game
crypt will be banned because the rich are using it to exploit the poor

no this is a 6/10 woman in america

>tfw trading bitcoin gets deemed as gambling and therefore illegal

I'm poor and I'm slowly winning. How are they exploiting me? Don't be stupid and you can make money.

Other countries won't let you easily deposit/withdraw USD, and there's a LOT of american money in crypto rigth now.
Banning the exchanges would force a lot of panic sells until a different path is found.

How would a ban even work? It is just software at the end of the day. Worst they could do is go after the exchanges

you think you bought the dip at 9500 I'm sure
I'll ask you again how good you're doing when it dips to 7k and again to 5

if you're one of the few that can profit off of this, congratulations, but most will lose their shirt

Localbitcoins is getting 10x more traffic in China since the exchanges got taken down. BTC is literally unstoppable now

Localbitcoin merchants will hapilly take a 3-5% cut over the current price, because the whole selling process is much slower on Localbitcoin than on an exchange.

I've used Localbitcoin, but that's unacceptable for a lot of people.

>people who are rich worked hard to be rich

K e k

Right even if they ban exchanges people will start selling their goods for crypto exclusively. We need to skip fiat and start more closed crypto economic systems. Biggest one is drugs rn

Yeah, and I guess they're going to ban fractional reserve banking and adjustable rate mortgages too, and of course the stock market. Are you fucking retarded?

kek, USA is so fucked by the jews and the elite

For trading sure, many people would still buy and hold though.

Who's that faggot journalist, let's ruin his life.

>Who will fixed their toilets and wash their windows if everyone is rich?!
Chad and stacy are meant to clean toilets, geeks are meant to rule the world. This is the only way life is fair.

yeah like when they banned cocaine or alcohol and it became really ch- oh wait

>57.17

govt literally hasn't been bothered to look into it yet.

Honestly, the government has so fucking much on their plate to deal with that crypto is barely a blip on their radar

>720p
lmao USA is a joke

Absolutely. I'm certainly not arguing that they can kill crypto in any way, shape, or form.

But if they really want it to crash, it's not hard for a government to cause a mass panic, especially with all the new families who just heard of bitcoin and FOMO'd in the last few days.

If the SEC or the US government in general starts seriously talking about banning exchanges, you can bet your sorry ass I'll open a bitmex account just to short this shit at 50x leverage.

When the king begins proposing a ban on swords, buy 2.

If the US bans bitcoin, we should buy more, cause they're planning to fuck us with no lube and bitcoin is in their way.

Trump's got bigger things to do than mess with videogame meme money.

> trump changing something

yep...everything's the same as it ever was...nothing changed whatsoever...

>the president is directly responsible for making stocks go up

I knew /pol/tards were dumb, but damn

>big money pro-capitalist president pushing tax reform along with a year of nonstop deregulation and international trade deals
>no effect on the markets

Go back to your playpen, kiddo. This is a board for adults.

>This is a board for adults.
It arguably isn't.

Wow, BUBBLE confirmed.
Market top months because massive economic crashes.

Tell me more, Krugman.

why do you think ((((((yellen)))))) wants to >shut it down< so badly

Krugman would love this bubble if he wasn't so biased, he has loved similar bubbles before.

If you think QE's are not going straight into stocks then you're fucking retarded m8. These stocks are built with fake money and it will blow sooner or later.

Thank you.

Bitcoin was literally invented for Money Laundering, to circumvent the embargo preventing banks from allowing Americans to play Online Poker.

Everyone like to pretend Satoshi is some supergenius Jap Tizzer, but he was just a California poker addict who died of a MRSA infection in 2011.

Source?

Whats wrong with her eyes?

That faggot has done absolutely nothing but play golf, tweet ramblings while taking a shit, and spew literal nonsense

kek

I'm unashamedly jealous of the motherfucker who painted this thing and everyone else should be as well.

Imma gonna unironically buy this thing, print it, frame it and put it up on the wall over the dinner table.

I hope the artist offers downloads payable in bitcoin

Now you've done it. I'm gonna blackpill you into the dirt.

>gets handed a bunch of judge picks through sheer luck

Just like how he got handed millions frm daddy

>trump decides to comment on bitcoin on his twitter
>"this shit is illegal I am going to come down on it harder than crooked Hillary's wedding photos! maga!

Not sheer luck. The GOP successfully blocked the Obama administration from getting judicial nominations for years, leading to hundreds of vacancies.

President Trump is getting as many federal judiciary picks as the past 9 presidents combined. Over 90% of his picks so far are white men. As of a few days ago, Grassley obliterated the final obstacle in judicial nominations, the Democrats' Blue Slip. There is nothing to stop it now.

When his first term is over, half of the judiciary in the entire country will be handpicked Trumpguys with lifetime appointments. You cannot reverse this. It is already done.

She is the voice of America, God Bless

Trump gonna pump btc as a payback to pol/ for their support

Screencap this and checkem

hmm

gov isn't going to ban it, they gave no info

>vaguely looking into it with no specifics
>banning
>ok.jpeg

they already shut down forex and banned us from trading so I wouldn't be surprised but the us is certainly not the land of the free

"Bans" are generally really good for the price. Look what happened when China "banned" it.

It's just a government politican with little or no understanding trying to look like they're doing something. Then they go all quiet about it when they figure it out.

stupid cuck: eehhh don't you think it should be regulated

nigger shut your gayass mouth, why should it be regulated ? why do you need to give the jews more money why ? whyyyy

Are you trading at an exchange? Do you own that exchange? No?

Then the jews are already getting your money in fees while you take all the risks.

if they cant stop torrenting, they cant stop crypto.

no one gives a shit about your two-bit worthless shticoins, faggot. It was ALWAYS only about BTC, until you 2017-era newfaggots rushed in and thought you knew how things worked.

Why do you think there's so many MGTOW types in the US? Most of their women are ugly, fat, cunts, or a combination of all three.

>cuck
That's a kike, user. A vicious oven dodger.

Trump's not going to ban bitcoin, people need to stop fear mongering.
coindesk.com/trump-white-house-doubles-us-commitment-blockchain/

Once again BTC =/= Blockchain

more like a display of non-confidence

>umm we're going to look into it
That's what they say when they have no clue lol

literally nothing
btw if Trump bans bitcoin he needs to be assassinated along with the entire congress and his administration
hello CIA