/sss/ - Super Stand Sunday

I'll be your thread conductor on this lovely day, since the normal user hasn't made it.

For a quick Stand, use the following method-
>music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
docs.google.com/document/d/1C5o0VJW_kHTvTuOu8vxpF_mF5zoZ1lwYuBFJ5eQKzis/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=liEHDMrnUcc
docs.google.com/forms/d/12FLq3f5YDLl2QrMWkN4BqWfHLOveX1dEgtB6t-Hpoxs/viewform
mega.co.nz/#!dZBSCBSI!_Z3EDOc8RnFizNVvkGzyEBxVMKCN_MvgEv32K1Ql1r8
music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>HOW DO I INTO JOJO Veeky Forums? (In no particular order)
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>FATE (Next post has a hack)
>Savage Worlds
>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
>Monsters and other Childish Things
>Attached file

Next post will feature the question of the thread.

Question of the Thread: Would you be interested in a PDF module made for the D100 and FATE systems?

Now for some misc links:
>Fan Parts (Also editable)
>Note: Rebuilding/adding info as we find it in the archives.

>d100 System (Editable copy)
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit

Stand Name: 「Power Of Wings」

>Power: C
>Speed: D
>Durability: B
>Range: C
>Precision: A
>Learning: D

> 「Power Of Wings」's ability is to lower production value, causing more work than normal to be required for the same result.

>Examples -

>Breaking a bone would require three times the newtons to destroy, compared to the norm.

>A human heart's blood pumped per beat would lower, making the target begin to suffer from lack of oxygen.

>The power made by a car to get to 70 MPH would instead make it go at 25 MPH, while consuming the same amount of gas and tire cycles.

>A device that requires 3 presses to activate would need 10 presses instead, making it seem broken or delayed.

It's still Saturday you goddamn animal don't blindside me like this.

Wait a second.

Oh shit, you're right. I was sick on Friday, and my mind must've connected that as being Saturday, as this is the second day of not working.

Well, who's up for Super Stand Saturday?

Oh, I forgot this thing. Next update next month!

If it were up to me, we'd have a new /SSS/ every time they die, like most of the other Generals.

Super Stand Somedays

They basically last almost a week already

Bump with new rules! Things are still being entered at the moment, but we have the basics down.
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit

I could write up a couple of Stands with the new rules, if anyone's interested. They're Stands my players have already seen, so I'm not spoiling anything.

Ozzy, why don't you ever look me in the eyes when we?

Awesome! I was planning on using the "revamped D100" system for my game, so I assume this is it. How much still needs to be written down?
Not like it matters, probably have a full week or two before we start.

I think at the moment on traits and crits are left, but I might be blind. Ozzy is the real writer for it. The rest of us just chuck ideas.

I... I'm shy.

Hey, I basically just vomit stuff up and everyone else tells me if it's good or not. And a lot of my ideas haven't been great, so you've actually all been really important to the process.

>MENACING

At least leave a notice that you're leaving the campaign, don't leave me hanging.

Hold on, I'll join the chat.

oh god it's been forever since I've been in here.
did the Veeky Forums original parts ever take off? Did anyone defeat It Makes No Difference?

Also all the stands I've made recently are focused on powers, not stats, so if I post any here, they'll be pretty much just explanations of how they work and not how well they fit into the system.

My Demons

Demons' shape is that of a tall possibly male figure in a bulky black space suit covered in ballistic armor.
Its head is obscured by the helmet and visor, which glows with a bright blue light from the inside out. It almost always manifests directly behind the user unless taking action to defend from another stand. It isn't exceptionally strong, but it is sturdy, as evidenced by the armor. Hits that would shatter another stand's body (and thus damage the user) can be weathered at the expense of the user's energy and the armor's durability. The armor can be reinforced at will, but this increases the strain of sustaining the stand or its next summoning.

MD's primary ability is the capacity to reset the user's mental state to what it determines to be "natural". As such, the user cannot be influenced mentally by stands or substances against his will. This also includes emotional state, meaning the user of My Demons can force control over his emotions even in the direst of situations with the strongest of stimuli. This has led to those unaware of My Demons' powers to label him cold and unfeeling at times, when in reality he's actively resetting his emotional state so as to not be overwhelmed. My Demons can also [Hard Reset], which involves wiping any emotional feedback for the next 24 hours, allowing the user to proceed with a machine-like efficiency. During this state, the blue light in the visor turns Red, and at the end of the 24 hour cycle it returns to blue.

MD's secondary ability is the power to remove mental or emotional influences, and tack them on to those causing them. It is capable of creating a feedback loop in other stand users by negating their effect on its user, then transferring their powers' effects onto themselves, forcing them to carry out their actions regardless of attempts to cease. This power only works if the stand's power has some sort of mental aspect to it, and will not work on stands that deal exclusively in the physical.

I was running a campaign, but I got sidetracked by irl drama and had to stop it for a while. I will be starting it up again as soon as the campaign I'm currently in is done, though, with new PCs in the same setting and location, a few months after the last attempt took place. The campaign's title: Goodbye Moonmen.
youtube.com/watch?v=liEHDMrnUcc

My Demons' user is an information broker who used to deal in wetwork before becoming emotionally compromised on the job that resulted in his awakening of his stand. He now makes use of its powers to temporarily come out of retirement whenever a friend needs a favor or two. Despite his former and current occupation, he has built a reputation for himself as a trustworthy and caring member of his neighborhood.

If I had to stat it, it'd probably be

Power: D
Speed: D
Durability: A
Range: C
Precision: C
and Learning: B

What are these original parts you're talking about?

Back when SSS first began, we got the bright idea to make a storyline involving some of them that could be played as premade campaigns. They were arranged into parts A, B, C, etc., and the general plots were pretty cool.

Part A took place in the french revolution, and the villain was revealed to be a time traveling DIO cultist who was posing as Robespierre.

Part B was a road trip across America that was more or less scooby doo, except the villain was the living stand I made up called It Makes No Difference (Who We Are) that granted monkey's paw wishes and generally fucked everyone it met over for some hidden agenda.

Part C was in the making around the time I got distracted and stopped reading the threads, but I know it involved the ripple and biker gangs.

Looks like they're up to Part D, if this Google Doc is to be trusted.

One of the Stands I'm making is also named Makes No Difference, but has no relation to the one you're talking about.

I think I remember the French Revolution one from the D100 PDF.

>It Makes No Difference (Who We Are)
What matters is our plan!

You're a swole guy.

4u

HAIL 2 U!

My stand....
Tenacious D
Comedy Embodiment

Can't believe it was random

I've just finished a big update to my JJBA tabletop RPG system, and now there's a document to put a bunch of Stands in, so that people have some examples to use or work from. So I can actually get some stuff in there, I've set up a form for people to submit Stands to here:

docs.google.com/forms/d/12FLq3f5YDLl2QrMWkN4BqWfHLOveX1dEgtB6t-Hpoxs/viewform

You can put in as much or as little detail as you like, and the mechanics are meant to be able to model pretty much any Stand, and all the fields are optional, so don't feel like you need to familiarize yourself with the RPG first or anything if you want to add one.

>flowchart for basic actions
>6 different kinds of dice
>different rules for rolling for different stat ranks
>exact rules for taking damage
>16 separate dice needed for meatspace play
>complex rules for contested rolls
>meter mechanic used only for rushes
>this whole interruption nonsense
>range bands instead of tiles
>damage levels for specific body parts
>treating Precision as sharpness of senses when that was clearly just unique to Star Platinum
>gaining XP
>advancing stats
>GAINING XP AND ADVANCING STATS
>IN JOJO
>example Stand's ability is nearly identical to Bastet's
>that ability costing 10 points
>having Requiem Stands be viable for players at all

You went in the opposite direction than the one we needed to.

Peeking in before bed. I know I've been scarce, but I'm digging the new d10 variant of the old d100 ruleset. Also, reading through the Cortex hack right now and I'm pretty thrilled so far. It may take more time for me to digest the newer game with the very detailed rules.

I'm glad to see /sss/ still around, and still making content though still mostly OC-Stand-fanwank, but that's alright!

Kek

It is always nice to get feedback.

Holy shit well done. Would the stand look like that fat lard.

I don't have a set design for it yet, but inspiration would likely be taken from him.

so

Should we try and make another part all on our own, to see if we can liven up these threads since little? Pump so little life into them?

Part V: Correndo il Tramonto (Racing the Sunset)
A young Italian man with a strange star-shaped birthmark on his shoulder enters into the Formula One World Driver's Championships, backed up by his long-term friend of many years entering the F1 World Constructor's Championships. They are, it seems, prodigies: the constructor, it is rumored, built the driver's vehicle custom on his lonesome, whilst the driver himself is believed to be capable of nigh-impossible feats of maneuverability and speed, despite his greenness to the sport! This is, of course, no coincidence - the driver hails from a branch of the esteemed Joestar lineage, and both possess Stands that assist in their respective stations. They aren't the only Stand users in the supercar racing game, however...

And that's pretty much what I have so far in terms of that idea, save an idea of the driver's Stand ability, a possible event that could be incorporated into the part, and the Stand of the theoretical BBEG.

PART E, is obviously what I meant to write. Obviously. Ahaha. I am bad at checking what I've written, clearly.

「Lean On Me」
>Power: D
>Speed: D
>Durability: A
>Range: B
>Precision: B
>Potential: B

「Lean On Me」takes the form of an enormous, pink, bipedal, and overly fluffy rabbit. While overly large, the rabbit is not particularly strong or (proportionally) quick. Whoever touches 「Lean On Me」 is surrounded by a pink aura. Any injury that would be dealt to anyone surrounded by the aura is instead dealt to 「Lean On Me」, which is supernaturally durable. The user cannot take advantage of 「Lean On Me」's effect.

Stand for a character I'm writing, because I have nothing better to do. What do you think?

It's good, but feels like an application of a greater power. Incomplete in a way.

I may as well give it a try.

Part F: Minnesota Inverno
Takes place in 2012
It's a cold, dark winter in the Twin Cities. Here, in this freezing metropolis, the abandoned twins of Giorno Giovanna, Josephine "Calamaro" Johnson and Joanna "Ostrica" Johnson have set up shop as a pair of private investigators. After getting a strange assignment from a paranoid man called Purpe Rain, they must take own the Minnesota branch of Passione after they unlock their stands Computer Blue and Little Red Corvette when it's head begins to plot a way to sink his corruption into the police force and rule from behind the shadows. And maybe, just maybe, they'll come face to face with the father that estranged them.

Looks pretty good to me. What I will say is that, in the original JJBA timeline, the world technically ends in the year 2011, as a result of the effects of Made In Heaven; a so-called Ireneverse persists after that fact, but I don't think parts 7 or 8 are set in it. Also, those two protagonists are only going to be eleven years old at most, given Giorno's age at the end of part five.

I think Araki once said that everything in the Ireneverse is identical to the original besides Part 6, so if we moved the time up to 2016 it would bump up the twin's ages.

Well, the whole point is that he's the protector - he's monumentally powerful, but he can't actually go out and defeat the BBEG, because if he does the aura of evil will overrun their base and permanently fuck them over.

Also, see that "Potential: B?" That means that if he got into a situation where he was actually ABLE to fight, he'd realize that all the energy that gets poured into 「Lean On Me」 can be output as kinetic energy through the user's fists. It's going to be hilarious - the heroes KNOW he's strong, but haven't realized just how strong he is until he slaps the BBEG through the side of a cliff with a casual backhand. There's a REASON why this base isn't overrun yet.

Would they end up fighting Giorno?

Hey artfag, are you alive?

So I just developed my first professional, fully laid out RPG supplement. It's only seven pages but I think it looks killer, and it's given me /worlds/ or ideas for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Heroic Roleplaying. If anyone wants to see it, please let me know, but I'd appreciate a donation to my Patreon or a download/purchase of it from DTRPG when I upload it next month.

>Little Red Corvette
>Power: C
>Precision: A
>Durability: D
>Speed: C
>Range: A
>Learning: A
>Little Red Corvette appears as a tall, fmenine robotic humanoid with a metal ring covering it's eyes and nose. It has thick metal pauldrons and kneepads, and it has a solid, metallic head of hair that's almost like Bruno's. It's fingers are tipped with short, blade like claws.
>Whenever Little Red Corvette slices at an object with it's claws it can choose to activate it's stand ability. When this ability is in effect, any objects sliced will be perfectly separated at where it was cut, regardless of the length of the claws. Objects sliced this way are completely unharmed, and are still connected to each other spatially at the areas that were separated protected by an indestructible glass.
>For example, if Little Red Corvette used it's ability on someone's arm, the arm would fall off but the person who that arm belongs to would still be able to move it. There would be a pane of glass on the separation point that would allow you to see the crossection of the arm, If a PVC pipe was sliced, if you pouyred water into one end it would come out the other. Objects sliced can be reattached at will.
>When the ability is not activated the claws act as regular knifes.

>Computer Blue
>Power: A
>Speed: A
>Precision: C
>Range: C
>Learning: A
>Computer Blue takes the form of an androgynous robotic humanoid with a muscular torso and arms made of two metal rods on joints that end in a set of hands. It's head is square and pointed, and it's eyes are like the lights on a spotlight. It's legs are covered in small metal studs, and it's waist has a ring of spikes around it.
>Computer Blue has the power to place security cameras on anything it touches. The user of Computer Blue can see through these cameras as if they were her own eyes. These cameras can take control of small animals like rats, replacing their heads and remotely dictating where the movw and what they do.

Roger roger. The PDF can be found at

Wow i have a stand with a similar power. What a coincidenceBe honest you stole my OC

Jojo with racing cars sounds fucking stellar.

These stands sound pretty cool, well thought-out. CB is the support and LRC is the offense, huh?

It'd be hilarious for LRC to cut off someone's hand and CB to put a camera on it. You could have a Thing-style crawling hand sneaking around.

The way I see it, CB is the star plat punchghost to LRC's Hierophant Green. While both are very good offensively (CB can punch through walls and other strong materials, LRC has sharp claws) they both can do things the other can't, and support each other really well.

Plus, the Thing analogy is actually a good idea. There could probably be something where CB puts cameras on every wasp in a swarm or on a hawk for a bird's eye view.

Stand name: Van Tango

Rankings TBD

A self-sufficient stand that latches forcefully to its "user" a la Cheap Trick. Van Tango only attacks just before sundown, attaching itself to the users' back before night comes. For the remainder of the night they are forcibly kept awake by the Stand while all around them, almost every single person offers them drinks, dancing, drugs, etc. as their life for that night becomes a non-stop party. This continues until the user gives in to the partying lifestyle, an easy thing to do as they are constantly bombarded by attempts at partying and revelry. When the sun rises again, Van Tango vanishes...unless the user falls asleep, at which point it reappears and bursts their heart from their chest. If the user stays up to the next night, they are "rewarded" with another night of nonstop revelry until the dawn. The cycle repeats until the user falls asleep or dies of the party-induced exertion.

The secret to defeating Van Tango is breaking its hold over others and killing everyone's buzz. This can be accomplished remarkably easily, as Johnny Jordan finds out when he drunkenly puts his glass down on a table, missing the coaster, and refuses to put it back, causing Van Tango to suffer a breakdown that kills everyone's buzz - and Van Tango itself.

>Giorno is the final final boss after the Minnesota Passione head like Rolling Stones
>they find a way to beat GER

I just had an idea for a group of stands based on precious stones/gems. Any suggestions for names? Off the top of my head I've got

>Caro Emerald
>Ruby Soho
>Diamonds Are Forever

Shine On

>Uncle Salty

>Uncle Salty takes the form of a tall skeletal man with no eyes and a stitched mouth, when the ability is active Uncle Salty grows a tumorous mass of eyes across the upper part of it's head while a lamprey like mouth of teeth.
> Uncle Salty has the ability to control distances. For example, closing the distance between a speeding car and someone, move the user to somewhere they want to go, or taking pieces of someone away from them

Alright guys. I have a question.
I'm running a jojo game, and all my friends have made their own stand ideas. Most have names except for one.

The stand's ability is that the user can detach their body parts safely, and the detached body parts become snakes of various types of the size of the detached part. The user is a 6'2" black lady from Grenada. We cant come up with a good name for the stand. What would be a good name?

[Anaconda]?

Queen of the Stone Age
Crawling King Snake
King of Snake

Here's another one:
「Mad World」
Rankings will be added later.
「Mad World」 looks like an androgynous, humanoid figure, so black you can barely see it as all light that touches it is simply absorbed, with occasional sparks of green light shooting through the void of its body. 「Mad World」's ability is truly fearsome - gravity follows the alignment of its left arm in a 50-foot radius. However, people's perceptions of gravity - that is, which way they believe down ought to be, and which way their inner ear tells them down is - are dictated by the alignment of its right arm in the same radius. 「Mad World」cannot shut this ability off, and its user is not immune to it (although the Stand itself is). Thus, it usually stands in a hunched pose, and cannot really defend itself without risking crippling its allies. To make matters worse, it is not any stronger or more durable than the average human.

What's your OC?

How do you make PDF files like these?

>「Virtual Insanity」
「Virtual Insanity」 appears to be a tall, thin figure, colored white with a single line of gold colored diamonds along the chest and down the legs. On it's head is what appears to be a crested helmet, the crest ending in a large security camera. It is nearly always wearing an expression of dissapointment.
「Virtual Insanity」 is a short range stand that allows the user to transport parts of their brain to nearby machinery, giving it animation and an aspect from that piece of brain. For example, a machine with the temporal lobe would be able to remember anything it saw permanently, a machine with the amygdala would be violent and agressive, a machine with the cerebellum would be very precise. When in use, the user cannot use that part of their brain.

>「Back In Black」
「Back In Black」 appears to be a hulking, squat figure, walking around mainly on oversized arms and trailing small legs behind. It's head looks like a large car engine, with a snarling tusk-filled face fused to the front. Spikes that arc electricity just from it's back.
「Back In Black」's main ability is that it revives the user after their death, in 6 hour increments (after the first death, the user is revived 6 hours later. 4 deaths later, it's 24). The downside is, after each revival, the user loses a body part, ranging from a tongue or tooth to the user's skin or liver. Though technically infinite, eventually the user would lose enough to be rendered impotent.
(1/2)

>「Safety Dance」
「Safety Dance」 appears to be an overweight, shirtless male figure, with pointed robotic electrodes poking from it's cheeks. It always wears a permanent jovial smile and has what appears to be a pompadour.
「Safety Dance」's ability is to reverse the density and "toughness" of an object it touches. For example, a brick wall could be tearable like paper, but a paper sheet would be tougher than steel. This is commonly used by the user to tunnel through buildings, as well as wearing a coat of phonebooks of body armor that can readily be made into diamond-hard armor.

>「Barracuda」
「Barracuda」 takes the form of (initally one) massive, robotic-looking pirahna with a jewel slotted into it's skull. But, as the stand is damaged, it splits into more and more smaller pirahnas. This stand only takes effect after the user is killed, and it is unclear if the stand is willingly attached to the user.
>「Gimme Back My Bullets」
「Gimme Back My Bullets」 takes the shape of a large rifle, but it looks unusual. It has a large vaccuum-shaped funnel on the back of the gun, and vented body with many openings. 「Gimme Back My Bullets」 works by using the funnel on the back to vacuum objects and materials from the environment, and transforming them into bullets of that same material. For example, if you vaccuumed up a flowerpot, the gun would spit out an ammo belt of bullets, some made of vase, a few bullets made of dirt, and maybe one or two bullets made of flower petals. If you shoved an arm in there (as the user would do in a climatic situation- think Whamuu gouging his own eyes out) you would get a very long ammo belt made of bone, muscle, iron, and so on.

(2/2)

Crap, I have a Stand similar to Back In Black's for a major antagonist, but with a restriction of 8.

>Sermon (Ed Schrader song)
>Sermon is a long range stand that has the power to inflict a symptom of Lynk's Disease on anyone it touches, from a constant weight to pitch perfect voice.

Come now, it's not like your players are browsing RIGHT NOW to see how much of an OC-STEALING HACK you are!

The thing is, this Stand is a baseline for 8 different Stands in one!

I just used Pages, bruh. Macfag version of Word. The DnD5e thread has a homebrew guide that helped me A LOT.

I can't find the homebrew guide because I'm a fucking moron.

Mambo No. Five?

mega.co.nz/#!dZBSCBSI!_Z3EDOc8RnFizNVvkGzyEBxVMKCN_MvgEv32K1Ql1r8

Here you go bb, it's a nice homebrew guide but worked, for me, as a tutorial/baby's first graphic design guide. It's gonna finally give me the design edge I need for JJBAHRP.

>For a quick Stand, use the following method-
>>music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
>Hit random for the name.
>>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
>Same deal for the powers.
Stand is 110th Street (sounds better than Across 110th Street, I think). Power is to remove people's fucking skeleton. I guess I'm a JoJo villain now.

You gotta provide stats and unconventional examples.

>unconventional examples
What?

'Removing somebody's fucking skeleton' doesn't leave much room for creative application, as far as I can see.

Here's the one I started last thread:

「Crystal Blue」
>By touching an item, Crystal Blue's user can cause it to shrink down and be held in stasis in an attractive but monetarily worthless gemstone. While the user has the gemstone on hand, they can create crystalline replicas of the captured item in whatever quantities they desire. Said replicas are identical to the originals in all regards except their crystalline structure - a sandwich is still nutritious, a gun can still shoot, and so forth.

And its user, Clover Crimson:
>pic related
>ridiculous hippie
>college prodigy, burnt out and dropped out halfway through her master's degree at 21
>hitchhiking/bussing around to 'find America', whatever the fuck that means
>fight the man, man
>doesn't actually smoke all that much pot
>would disappoint her family if her family weren't all beatniks anyway

I do gotta wonder about the "creative application" caveat sometimes, though. Even past Pt. 3 there were some Stands that did boring/normal superpower shit but were used creatively, or that did boring/normal superpower shit but also happened to be powerful and had to be overcome.

The World is one of the most memorable Stands in the series, but "freeze time" is never used in especially abstract ways. Needing nothing but weird shit in your stands kind of feels like a choke chain or a restriction to me rather than a way to encourage creativity.

Before some cucklord takes me out of context to claim that I'm against creativity or abstract stands, 1) fuck you, 2) not remotely what I said, 3) obviously this isn't an "I think all stands need to be vanilla" thing.

The difference is that Time Stop still allows a lot a wiggle room for stylish tactics, even if the Stand itself is straightforward. The other one's a one-trick pony for spooky kills.

True. I'm also grumpy and have spent most of today drunk. Didn't mean to go off on you like that.

>A way to do a portal stand well
I like this.

Quite so. But between working, going to the gym more often, and being foreverDM of not-JoJo games, I haven't had time to really get into drawing again.

What obstacles are there to doing a portal stand well?

I'm guessing the main thing is making it interesting besides just "hey, you like portals?"

I'm bored.

「Welcome To the Jungle」
>Power: A
>Precision: C
>Range: E
>Learning: D
「Welcome To the Jungle」appears as a neon blue proboscis monkey hanging off of the user's back in a "piggyback" pose. The monkey is weightless to the user. 「Welcome To the Jungle」's ability is. simply put, raw physical force - whenever the user swings a fist or foot, 「Welcome To the Jungle」's limbs will extend enough to go roughly three inches past the maximum extension of the user's limbs, even if this would be impossible for a normal monkey to achieve. If all four limbs are in use, the monkey will cling to the user with its tail. The monkey will also attempt to parry blows aimed at the user, and is quite durable. This durability extends to its fists, and it can punch away at a steel wall from now until eternity so long as its user does not tire of punching.「Welcome To the Jungle」's blows have been shown to increase in strength proportionately to the concentration of adrenaline in the user's blood. If 「Welcome To the Jungle」 is ever detached from the user's back, it will screech madly and go utterly berserk, swiping blindly at everything (including the user, the one who detached it, and any unfortunate or inanimate things) in a 10-foot radius as its arms extend to reach that far for exactly five seconds before dematerializing. Blows made during this time have been measured as being able to crumple solid steel. The user will also go catatonic for a minimum of one hour, thus making removing the Stand a terrible idea for everyone involved.

I did the quick stand, I'm pretty fucking happy with the result, seems like a perfect Part 7 Stand

>Stand Name: Not Myself
>Power: Skin Generation

>The user is able to generate skin, whether by drawing them from already existing skin (theirs, others or from those separate from the bodies), or by manifesting them anywhere they want.

>Power: B
>Speed: C
>Durability: D
>Range: D
>Precision: B
>Learning C

Lots of cool applications with this one, creating skin barriers, covering myself in skin like Yellow Temperance as protection, or to change the users appearance to hide their identity (which fits really nicely with the random song title). Or, just straight up generating skin on an enemy, covering up their orifices/blinding them.

Pic related, Room for Squares, the album Not Myself is from.

(Same Guy)

Forgot to do an appearance:

>Not Myself takes the appearance of an emaciated man with webbed hands and feet. It is seeming naked (but with no genitalia), except for a a flesh coloured rebreather covering its mouth. The rebreather is the only feature on its face, where other features would be, the stand just has smooth, unmarked skin. It stands with its back arch backwards and makes uncomfortable wheezing and heavy breathing sounds.

Pic related, how I imagine the rebreather looking.

Bumpan in hopes of more cool ideas. Can't post any myself at the moment.

>Darkman: the Stand
That's really cool. Creepy as hell, but it has all kinds of utility. It can even sort of function as a healing Stand.

Pretty scary stand when you think about how it would work in combat. Could suffocate someone with growing skin in their throat

You know what I've realized? If the part 6 cast had managed to beat Pucci during the middle stages of Made in Heaven through some absurd plan, the world would still be semi-fucked. All kinds of important electronics equipment would have rotted, countless people would have died in car accidents and plane crashes due to the vehicles suddenly being far too fast to control, roads all over the world would be fucked due to several months with no maintenance, the calendars and clocks would all be off, everyone's clothes would have rotted off, buildings with problems that would have been fixed would have those problems get way worse, the nuclear materials in reactors would be all used up, power grids would have gone due to having no maintenance done on them, along with a whole host of other things. Everyone would know about the existence of the supernatural as well, obviously. The global impacts of this shit would be nearly incalculable. An alternate universe where this happened could be a fun one to do shit in.

「Spraypaint & Ink Pens」 with "Parasite Manipulation". I can work with this. I can work with this...

Spraypaint and Marker Pens appears to be made out of multicoloured play-dough, with little definition in its form beyond "humanoid"; it has a crownlike adornment atop its head shaped like a paper crown a child might make. Its arms are textured like paint rollers. One hand has marker-pen fingers, the other has a spraypaint nozzle in the palm.

It can create ink-based parasites that live on a host's skin, looking like small ink splotches. It does this by drawing them on with its marker hand. Five markers make five different parasites, each with specialized effects.

The spraypaint hand is the only thing that can neutralize these parasites, by spraying over them. 「Spraypaint & Ink Pens」 can also use the spraypaint to recreate images on any surface, useful for quick disguises, maps, messages and the like.

Power: C
Speed: B
Staying: A
Range: D
Learning: B

Isn't this quite similar to Hot Pants' Cream Starter from Part 7?

Is the limit of a camera's mind control abilities based on size or mental complexity? It's a bit unclear.