Hey user how do we buy those bytecoins you're always talking about? Haha we actually think they're pretty cool now

>hey user how do we buy those bytecoins you're always talking about? Haha we actually think they're pretty cool now.

God why are girls clones now a days? Also 0.0000001 btc for a bj come ho

Hahahhaha you're hilarious. Like you wouldn't give your left testicle for one of these girls to even spit in your direction

yea

all in Bytecoin m’ladies. guaranteed 10x returns

I got one stuck in my ass, don't ask how, if you suck it out you can keep it

>"1 and 3 fuck off"

>"2 and 4 follow me to my basement mining bunker. You'll need to remove your clothes since its hot and any body temperature will change the algorithms"

Easy lady, just tell your chad you want to break up. It's a pass phrase for him to say everything.
Also, don't forget to add that you like [insert fucking racists stuff here, I'm not even in the mood for that].
Bytecoin worth $0.0015, even you could buy some.
Fucking normies.

Too old, grandmas. Leave and never return.

>make bytecoin
>trick these stupid fucks to buy it
>easy money
Also why the fuck are they wearing fanny packs? Only nerd virgins and balding fat dads wear those.

I'm married with a kid. I've fucked over 50 women. All I care about now is money.

Kek me too dude. How old are you?

27 w/ smoking wife and 3 elite chilluns here

Lol, wut these r just mentally inferior nasty college looking hoes who have miles of cock and end up crusty disease ridden. Also married after fuckin with these type of slurs, but they didn't all dress identically when I was around. They were a little more unique, lmao

essentially my biography.

36. Asian wife and mixed race kid. /pol/ master race

>WMAF bluepiller
Your son is probably going to murder you and/or go on a rampage.

I'm jealous of you fuckers. Wish I could find a girl that I felt met my standards to marry

Your son will go through life with not only mental problems, but psysical. I recommend looking up the mutations that happen with white/asian mixed people

THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS THE WILD RIDE GENTLEMEN. IT'S ALL IN THE EYES. SHE'S A CRAZY BITCH BUT SHE............

4>2>1>3
My digits agree.

Mutations? Mutations occur when genetic diversity is low. ie, inbreeding. “Mixed race” people have the lowest rates of mutations/genetic disease.

You cant buy it, you have to trade pussy for it

Half white, half asian here. Ask me anything.

Where go to learn more information on this that's not /pol/ and somewhat objective?

Someone get the infographics for this yellow fever patient, I didn't save them.

Some of us have seen enough vaginas not to be a desperate wreck like you.

This thread. Holy shit lmfao

This is happening to me. It's slightly disturbing.

Ditto, bros. 29. Married. Wife is smoking hot. Fair skinned Brazilian (born in U.S., parents immigrants). 1 churn.

>3DPD

Married with kids reporting in. Went with a Ukrainian and the only thing I care about now is how many bitcoin I have. It's never enough.

Do you eat your rice with mayonnaise?

such on my coch and i'll tell ya

talking to girls...

How does it feel to be gross

Jokes aside, I actually know a normie that started mining bytecoin thinking he was mining bitcoin.

I don't know if he already figured it out. This was about a month ago.

>rice cooker from /pol/
GEE I'M SO SURPRISED RIGHT NOW

You can't call yourself /pol/ and approve of race mixing.
unless you were stupid enough to buy into the shills.

midget tier

>mutations

Fucking moron lmao. They aren't mutatuons. Happas just have severe identity issues

>just have severe identity issues
>just have
>just
What is a man without an identity?

REKT

How many BTC for them to shit on my chest?

3 4 2 1

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

They are signaling that they want to get fucked by Chad.

wmaf is /pol/ incarnate
>muh submissive women
>muh honorable racist society
>muh ingroup rejection
>muh incest

fucking kek

At college, a sorority whore was actually asking me this. She thought Bitcoins are bought at physical ATM machines for some reason, and she was confused when I was explaining to her about online exchanges like Coinbase.

No.

I've learned to cope by fucking pure blooded white women.

they do have bitcoin atms though and I am going to buy one exactly for people like this.

>I've learned to cope by fucking pure blooded white women.
I don't believe you. Post face.

You first.

Rofl

stop projecting faggot this a chad board now

try again gayboi

OK senseis, help me on this one:
Ill be 24 in february.
Found a really nice girl 3 weeks ago online, she has similar habits and interests as me.(bookworm, likes shitposting and is cynical to no end + unlike me shes a lot more shy).
Took her out on a date yesterday, she was unsure if its a good idea even when i arrived at her doorstep with my car, but we had tons of fun and talked lots over some nice coffee in a bar while it was snowing outside. I took her home, but nothing much really happened, because i want to go at it carefully and we met only for the first time.

I'll have the next date in a week with her, HOW DO I NOT FUCK THIS UP? Shes the one peeps, help me out in this one.

Bytecoins flow from the fleshy coin slot at the end of this hose attached to my body. But you gotta suck real hard.

>mixed kids somehow look more asian than the asian mother

the magic of make up

Way to go bro. Don't listen to the haters