MASTERNODES ARE LIT

medium.com/@mr.laserman/guardian-masternode-token-lockup-7056a915b3ae

"If demand increases, I would expect a 400% increase in price at a minimum. The upper bounds are impossible to predict if a FOMO event takes place. However, 1000% is entirely possible in that scenario. This would translate to a price in the range from $20.68 to $51.70."

Don't miss out on this bros, WTC is the real deal.

in b4 "modum is better"....They are both great faggot, buy both.

WaBi > Both

costs like 30k$ to get one, fuck me

VEN > WTC

I FUCKING LOVE WALTON! IM NAMING MY SON WALT

Look at colx for a cheap masternode

what are some of the most promising coins where you can get a masternode? help me out biz

Walton has more than held its own over the last few months.Looks promising.

Blocknet. Costs 100k to run a node tho lel

Sincerely hope you guys have been accumulating. Read the article, look at the consolidation WTC has had since it's initial run up, check out what's coming for WTC in January. Put the pieces together. New all time high is coming, and not just in dollars, but sats too.

>using a blockchain to record clothes being removed from a rack
lmao please don't tell me you fell for this obvious scam?

falling wedge pattern has formed on the 1d chart

hmmm that would put it above 20 usd in a hurry, user.

B3 > fundamental masternodes

AHHHHHHRGH

I JUST SOLD AT A LOSS FOR NEO

STRAP IN BOYS WE ARE JUST STARTING

I have 78,000 gonna get another 22,000 so I can easily keep up with my mad gains. Fuck you all very much.

What a fucking scam holy shit.

Why do RFID price tags need blockchain again?

they dont lol. welcome to crypto currency. making a blockchain for LITERALLY FUCKING EVerythING

I believe in WTC but this is not a good time

Too much uncertainty in BTC, too much money sitting in Fiat rn for a real moon

It will have its day but be strategic, putting money into it rn with where BTC is at is begging to be doubleJUST'd

This honestly feels like my grade 4 science experiment when I couldn't come up with any ideas so I just took the body off my remote control car and replaced it with a kleenex box. It's that much of a stretch.