So how long until we start getting Eldritch Moon spoilers?

So how long until we start getting Eldritch Moon spoilers?

Other urls found in this thread:

lovecraft.wikia.com/wiki/File:Azathoth_(1).jpg?useskin=oasis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

start speculating on what the emrakul does now

Horrors. Most stuff like Scourge Wolf, mutated and totally fucked up. Also Lilliana being a glorious bitch.

Emrakul, the Non-Playtested
10CCC
Legendary Creature - Eldrazi Rapist
Flash, flying, trample
When Emrakul, the Non-Playtested enters the battlefield, take an extra turn after this one.
Whenever Emrakul, the Non-Playtested attacks, exile all lands defending player controls.
At the beginning of each upkeep, if a player owns twenty or more lands in exile, you win the game.
15/15

i know you're not serious but wizards doesn't do land-d, or annihilator so this seems unlikely.

Well, from what's we've seen Emrakul's presence is corrupting the hell out of stuff. Look at Scourge Wolf, or Might Beyond Reason. Or a whole bunch of other cards. Emrakul should do some sort of corrupter, maybe something like old Olivia with her ability to turn stuff into vampires, but minus the wait to take control.

My personal guess is that Nahiri is attracting Emmy to innistrad so she can seal it there, give Sorin a taste of what it was like for her to have her home plane in the position of being the first to go if the seal broke.

Oh this 100% correct. I can't believe I didn't see this before... it makes so much sense.

>mfw marit lage is the true bbeg of Eldritch Moon
My waifu is the best waifu

>Emrakul
>not Marit Lage

You can sacrifice 15 clues instead of paying Emrakul the Planefucker's manacost.

as much as i would love it, my inside sources tell me otherwise

tfw return to theros

Needs more rape.

Is Marit Lage in the set? When was this?

Never. Not even for Elspeth.

I really hope this set has some good zombies. Zombies need a 2 drop real bad.

Does your dad work for Wizards?

friends of mine were commissioned to do an employee video for WOTC about eldritch moon

I hope soon.

Also due to Pro Tour Madrid Top 8, people are saying "diverse" meta.

No, you're still going to run into Bant CoCo and W/x Humans 70% of the time

Maro already confirmed it wasn't Marit, incidentally.

How do?

Fucking autocorrect.

How so?

You're only going to get vague and cryptic responses. Kids today have too much of a hardon for eldrazi to consider anything else. There is even less evidence that it's emrakul than if it were marit lage, yet everyone is leaning toward emmy. Veeky Forums is typically always wrong about everything, so let's see how it plays out.

>Kids today have too much of a hedron for eldrazi

It's obviously not going to be Emrakul or Marit Lage. I honestly can't think that it'll be anything we've seen before so sounds like they're going to be introducing a new villain to the multiverse.

There are actually various clues as to what it might be scattered throughout the cards. Off the top of my head:

- Confront the Unknown shows an Inquisitor fighting another human with tentacles coming out of his face that do not look like Eldrazi style tentacles
- Daring Sleuth and Thraben Inspector both show strange growths on buildings
- Several cards point towards a Sea/Ocean basis to the threat, such as in Engulf the Shore, Epiphany at the Drownyard, Trail of Evidence and Drownyard Temple
- The Cryptoliths are clearly linked to whatever is coming, and they seem too uniform and Euclidean to be related to Emrakul

Initially I had thought that there would be something trapped in Innistrad's moon. It was stated before that the Helvault was a piece of the moon, so it's highly possible the moon can work as a prison in the same way. But the flavour text on Engulf the Shore seems to contradict that. That would seem to suggest that it's something that has been sleeping at the bottom of the ocean, which fits with the name and heavy Cthulhu-esque vibes the set names have been giving off.

Do tell.

What if Nahiri is trying to lure Emracool but she ends up actually attracting a new Eldrazi Titan?

Than she managed to fuck up even harder than Ugin could predict or mitigate.

That would be fairly funny. She thinks she's geting Emra, but instead some random ass Eldrazi Titan comes barging in and TPK Innistrad (and all the planeswalkers on the plane as well).

I want this now.

That would be cool, some fresh air to refresh the Eldrazi Titan narrstive

>slav eldrazi

I'd totally be up for a new Eldrazi Titan, as long as it isn't killed in a completely anti-climatic way like last time.

>doesn't know about the hidden message in the clue tokens

Keep telling to yourself is not Emrakul, you may actually believe it one day.

Yes, I was not a fan that they killed both Ulamog and Kozilek so quickly. Instead, this new Eldrazi Titan should be like a cockroach. Not even a god dam nuke (or a group of simple minded neo-walkers jerking each other off) is going to stop it.

>Nahiri manages to attract a Titan
>but it's not Emmy
>it's a small-ish, young Titan
>extremely dangerous, but it can be fairly easy to bind it with magic
>Tamiyo wants to capture and learn about it
>Nahiri wants it to waste Innistrad
>Sorin wants to kill it
>What will Jace and his friends do?

That would be interesting

Not OP, but for reals, how many weeks before release do they normally do spoilers for stuff? How long must I wait for new cards?

I'd say in a month or so, maybe earlier if we get our hands on some leaks

Also, sometimes they would spoiler a couple things at the pro tour.

They Save the Day™, obviously.

>Everybody talking about Emrakul.

>Liliana is literally on the box art.

Guys...

Emrakul, the Corrupter
Legendary Creature - Eldrazi [MR]
At the beginning of each end step, put a corruption counter on ~, then gain control of target creature with toughness less than the number of corruption counters on ~.
~ can't attack unless it has more corruption counters on it than defending player's life total.
15/15

The original Emrakul is much better. You fail at hyperbole.

Werewolf Legendary pls.

Everybody knows Liliana is not the main antagonist, she's just kind of shady and a bit of a slut, but not plane-destroying levels of evil.

Arlinn took its spot.

Make it indestructible and you'll have the right amount of bullshit.
Tovalar up in this motherfucker!

This is Sorins set, they made him off his daughter so hes not gonna be putting any brakes on the rape train. The Jacestice league will back down and let Sorin take names.

Emrakul, The Envoy Broken Dreams
Legendary Creature - Eldrazi Avatar
Indestructible, Hexproof, Flying, Trample

When Emrakul, Envoy of Broken Dreams enters the battlefield, target opponent exiles the top 10 cards of their library. You may cast any non-land exiled this way without paying its mana cost at any time you would activate a sorcery.

At the beginning of your endstep, sacrifice each land you control and put a 1/1 eldrazi scion token on the battlefield.

I reckon it'll be two ww legends, Tovolar and Ulrich, since the other alphas of the ww packs are made (albeit not legend form)

New Emmy flips from an enchantment and will be largely unplayable. You heard it here first boys.

>an old bitch makes zombies and somehow comes out on top again

we all know what going to happen oni-chan

I'm thinking emrakul will be a transforming card.

Either she transforms into or out of the "Eldritch Moon" as a sort of a way of portraying Emrakul being Sealed or bursting into innistrad from its moon.

Also that way Emrakul can be colorless in a set with no colorless mana. She shows up on the reverse face of a transforming card with "no Color"

There was the flavortext about "They come in three," and the obvious fact that where there are Eldrazi, Emmy shows up.

I want Marit Lage more, though.

There was no need for her kill everyone there beforehand, though.

Relentless Dead?

Avacyn needs to go before she can dump Emrakul onto the place and trap the bitch.
And a shitton of people died when the Eldrazi were first sealed on Zendikar anyways.

Okay, so I know you all love Emmy and Marit, but Emmy is really obvious and almost certainly in the set and Marit doesn't fit the clues that well. I think we'll have Emmy, and maybe Marit, but WotC is trying to hint at something incredible here, like said. I can't wait to see what it is.

>Sorin doesn't have the ability to bond with a plane like NIssa and Nahiri
>Zendikar was only cranky because of the Eldrazi, what will the temperament of a plane that's already wildly hostile to everything be?
>Sorin's entire shtick is combat and couldn't contain an Eldrazi to save his life
>The plane's official guardian was driven mad and killed, depriving anyone who would keep someone from Naturalizing ancient insanity boxes
We haven't seen the entirety of Nahiri's plan but it seems hella retarded.

She was stuck in a rock with an ever increasing number of demons for over a thousand years.
Her plan isn't sane.

He's clearly lying

Rumor has it.....

>13
>not 10

Hey man. I'm just passing along infromation.

Are we talking Nahiri or Avacyn now?

Cool flavor text but obviously fake.

Why would someone lie on the internet?

There's a theory that Nahiri was the first thing sealed in the Helvault but I'm not buying it. He would have been a lot more concerned about it after pushing Tibalt's shit in.

Nobody cares about Tibalt, not Sorin and certainly not WotC.

Tom Cruise?

C was specifically stated to be Kozilek's thing only.

The Uncharted Realms with Nahiri showing up on Innistrad all but says it - it ends a few moments before actually shoving her in it.

Maybe it's going to be something in the eldrazi ecosystem and Ugin will be able to say "I told you so."

Is it confirmed to be Emmy?

>NYA-HA!
>YOU FOOLISH FOOLS!
>IT WAS NOT MARIT LAGE, OR EMRAKUL
>IT WAS I, TIBALT, ALL ALONG
>YOU THOUGHT I COULD NOT BE SUBTLE, BUT I COULD BE!
>AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE FAILED TO FIGURE OUT THAT IT WAS ME, I'M GOING TO UNLEASH MY MASTER PLAN!
>I'm going
>TO THROW THE MOON AT INNISTRAD
>ISN'T THAT HORROR-INDUCING AND CREEPY AND SUBTLE?

wat chu say to me

they werent able to tell me much do to a NDA, but i was able to get a few things outta them

it wasnt about mechanics in any way

it involved some kind of promotional items

it involved some kind of game day like event

and due to them being terrible liars, i was able to get that some kind of eldrazi is involved

So it doesn't at all and that's what we infer?

It's what we are supposed to infer, yes, because the next story is back to Present Time stuff, so unless they are intentionally pulling a fast one on us that is what happened.

the "Eldritich Moon" is another thing than the Innistrad Moon,as told to us in the Uncharted Realms.

Nahiri is pulling something moon-sized into very, very low orbit just above the Drownyard, this object jace describes as a "Nothingness" is filled with Lattice, it also fucked his mind up.

it is very clearly going to be Emrakul, but not just that, the WHOLE of Emrakul, not just her avatar.

How much longer until this stupid mythos shit leaves MtG?

>How much longer until stupid shit leaves MtG?
haha

Hopefully no more Eldrazi after this. Hopefully.

I really hope they are. No one would be retarded enough to okay more Eldrazi after BfZ.

They still built up the Dack Fayden/Ashiok shit, so I bet they gonna return there one day

fucking lol

In case anyone actually thought it was real:
lovecraft.wikia.com/wiki/File:Azathoth_(1).jpg?useskin=oasis

I would hope nobody thought it was real.

>Nahiri opens a gate to New Phyrexia.
>They barely manage to destroy the gateway.
>Sometime in a supplemental set, Steady Progress is reprinted but with art placing it on Innistrad.

i've seen a lot of people lie on the internet

this i'm not sure on. it paints a very believable picture. believable in that it's so banal. the secrets you are giving us are also the least exciting and least interesting possible. which really only strengthens the believability. good stuff.

If we never see New Phyrexia again it'll be too soon.

honestly wizards has given themselves a lot of bad guys to play around with

i wouldn't be surprised if we have a set in the very near future where we have eldrazi vs phyrexia vs bolas.

the protagonists would be in a situation where they have to side with bolas to seal the eldrazi and phyrexians away in a containment plane where they will fight for eternity.

classic godzilla shit. godzilla is the bad guy until ghidorah shows up and then suddenly he is the good guy.

I think I remember Maro saying that Phyrexia and Eldrazi are their own stories, and that Phyrexia vs Eldrazi will never happen. That's one thing on which I agree with him.

They came as three.

Not realizing the misdirection here are you retards?

Naturlize esque card with phyrexian symbol.

Bounce spell with marit leige esque Leviathan.

All the eldrazi tentacles.

They're playing you all like a damn fiddle. It's going to be something new.

I would love something new and different. But I highly doubt it. At the least if it's Eldrazi then that'll end it, and we'll never have to deal with it again.

i dunno man. emrakul could just eat the plane. wizards sort of likes letting the bad guy win.

What about original Phyrexia? I guess they'd be too strong now and kick everyone's shit in.

I really hope it's something new. Eldrazi are getting old, especially the big three.