Free LINK!

I am testing out a smart contract I wrote. Looking for testers. For personal use, I want to be able to send say LINK to be held in a smart contract for X amount of time and return it with 25% more LINK. (there is more to this, im just getting my feet wet and starting with basics).

At this point anything I send to this wallet address: 0x3DDcD68862A6bFa94130706A975f4BABA061E547

Should return the deposit plus 25% (LINK only) back to the sender. I have about 1000 LINK in this account im using to test, in order everyone to participate please dont send more than 10 LINK.

Please respond with how much link you sent and how quickly it was returned. Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0x3ddcd68862a6bfa94130706a975f4baba061e547
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you pajeet you can test it yourself.

Scam, obviously..

nice, sent 100k

Down syndrome
Sage

Im seriously giving away LINK, try it with 1 link and see for yourself.

You are so fucking dumb jesus christ nothing more pathetic than a bad scam artist

thats perfect OP
i just sent you 10k, it works.

sent ;^)

Ahah it works, check the ETh explorer faggots, im not larping.

You will literally get free link within minutes, 100 LINK get 125 in return, try it faggots This isnt a fucking larp!

1000 LINK? Is that all you can afford you pathetic pajeet? Go kill yourself you subhuman degenerate.

Dumb fuck I just sent 10 LINK and only got back 5 LINK! You said 25% return.

>This isnt a fucking larp!

Ahh dang I did'nt account for a transaction fee... one sec.

Dumbass, im not putting all my link into a test account. The whole point of the test is to give out link, 1000 LINK is all i care to give away to make sure my app works.

durr. He meant to do that...
Transaction fees are in ETH you dildo.

Fuck you!

ethplorer.io/address/0x3ddcd68862a6bfa94130706a975f4baba061e547

meh, its only 10 LINK

>plz dont send more than 10LINK.
>sending 100 gets you 125, try it!
Just say how many you need to feed your family.
Good luck with the app.

Pajeets have lots of kids so I would say about 50% of all the LINK people send him.

That "please dont send more than 10" is what turns this from shitty scammer to delusional low IQ retard that has such low IQ that he is uncapable of understanding that he is not smarter than other people.

If you were indeed smart, you would kill yourself from shame at this pathetic and laughable try of a scam. Fucking brainlets are so delusional it hurts

well that is two idiots on Veeky Forums

Except two people sent 10 LINK. There is always someone dumber.

Plz try to Cash it out somewhere. I promise you i will follow all the leads and i Will file fraud charges.
I`ve had it with you fucking pajeets.

Nice. Sent 100k LINK.