Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7gjdah/me_calaber24p_eating_my_left_nut/
tether.to/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Final-Tether-Consulting-Report-9-15-17_Redacted.pdf
twitter.com/zooko/status/881570137186250752
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did he really?

oh shit he did.
kek.

Finally not being a cuck for once

Oh shit it’s about to get real

hahaha shit BITFINEEEEEXXXEEEDD

Our savior

Take action, gentlemen.

This audit will never happen. The game would be up otherwise.

If Tether are able to prove that they have enough USD in their reserves to back up each USDT, I will cut my dick off and eat it.

BUT MY GAINS

holy shiiiiiiiiit
Lee the saviour

Interesting.
I suspect LTC will get a lot of motion from normie buys as it is so much "cheaper" than BTC.

I fucking hate Charlie Lee all he does is shitposts

'fake' Craig Wright writes more intellectually stimulating posts than him, Jesus.

>Lee the saviour
Lee the big mouth cunt

fuck, exit scam is near anons, get your shit away from bitfinex

On reddit a guy just litrrally ate his own nut for 10k btc

it's twitter you fat fucking faggot

Link mofugga

charlie is gonna short btc and get coinbases competitor taken down in one swift move. clever chink.

At least Craig can literally tell me genius tier things in that amount of words. Charlie Lee is like an emotional woman. He only talks about drama.

Lol I would do the same for sure

>10kbtc = 100mil USD
>only need 1 nut to have kids anyway
>will never again have to wonder what it tastes like

Craig is a fucking imposter lmao.

Brace for the cryptowinter boyos.

>Link mofugga

>charlie is gonna short btc and get coinbases competitor taken down in one swift move. clever chink.
>swift move
>swift

Is there a fucking thread in biz that wont trigger my PTSD for buying LINK?

I thought that too until I started listening to him and his friends opinions. He's actually not, my real life experience points me to this perspective, sorry that you don't see it.

Charlie is adding to the fud. Pushing btc down. We are going to 7\8 k.

>Link mofugga
Fucking Veeky Forums thinks every link I post is spam

use google url shortener with this id: r1LmDf

The beggars are moving onto more drastic measures

Every fucking time.

He's trying to crash the whole market. This is it boys

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7gjdah/me_calaber24p_eating_my_left_nut/

This is disgusting. Why did you do this, user? For a fucking joke?!

I think bitfinix is by far the most shady exchange.

Did you see that random dump on OMG that pushed it down to $3.50? That didn't happen anywhere else.

It happened there because the tickets printed enough tether to make that happen.

When pretentious people face someone much more intelligent than them they don't have the mental capacity to realize that his abilities are way beyond theirs and so they deem the person to be stupid or a fraud, not realizing they are just too stupid to understand.

Thether already did a fucking 3rd party audit

tether.to/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Final-Tether-Consulting-Report-9-15-17_Redacted.pdf

Weak FUD to weak hands that don't do research

Take a look at ETP for max keks.

It was a memo not an audit try harder shill

Same thing the Fed does? Or am I mistaken?

>did not even open the document

stop wasting space

fuck i remember that thread...

couldnt bring myself to watch it but fuuuck...

The same thing was said about the rise to 4k

what the fuck, is he still alive today or did he bleed to death?

lul

That’s not an audit.

You don't bleed to death when you cut off your nut. Try pulling your ball sack. You will notice that it's basically only skin.

Question: Is there enough cash to back up each and every tether?
Answer: Yes

Now fuck off

Read carefully. Literally zero oversight

220m Tethers printed in total in the last 5 DAYS ALONE. This shit is fucking absurd.

>Trying to crash the market by asking a shady exchange that backs the whole market to actually do a fucking audit and prove they are legit
I assume everyone already believes Finex is insolvent and this is just him calling the bluff.

That or the shit they pulled yesterday with liquidating people for USD and dumping BTC for USD finally made them solvent and this is was planned so they can prove they have the funds before going full bull-run again and printing tether with no backing.

They will however have to falsify documents but I doubt they care.

>it's basically only skin.

yeah man, totally only skin...

No it wasn't.

>muh shitcoin
>muh tether conspiracy

what do you mean no oversight? it was done by a american accounting firm using standards set by the AICPA.

user....

I had biology at school, don't pretend you know more than me.

every single expert in the field that is unbiased has said that Wright is basically a moron who does not understand cryptography and cryptocurrency.
Read this thread, written by the guy behind Zcash:
twitter.com/zooko/status/881570137186250752

Don't laugh about me. Fuck you. I will never visit this shithole of a board ever again!

charlie you crazy motherfucker

>claims to have 800 million dollars with NO AUDIT EVER

again

>NEVER
>BEEN
>AUDITED

Not only that, an audit would also show the timing of deposits and Tether creation. Even if Tether does have USD, many suspect that they are creating the Tethers before they receive any money (if they receive any at all, of course).

I hold BCH bags too, but there's no need for this.
If Wright was Satoshi, he could have proved it by signing a message with his private key.
Besides that, a man who went to great trouble to hide his identity and disappeared after CIA enquiries would not suddenly start to tell the world who he is.
Anonymity was not merely a tool for self-preservation, but a design choice for the currency. Lifting the mask to say nothing of value makes no sense.
There's a boatload of additional evidence, but none is needed save for the lack of bitcoin signature. He was exposed as trying to forge one from Satoshi's earlier transaction. It's unfortunate this won't speak to people who don't understand Bitcoin, but it is cryptographically secure proof that he isn't Satoshi.
Craig Wright survives much like a Nigerian scammer: having weeded out the competent people, he's got free reign to scam the remaining gullible. Don't be fooled, him supporting BCH is not a good thing for BCH.

they already did and are clean.

>all the fresh blood coming into crypto on all exchanges
>people are still delusional and blaming Tether
Why is 99% of the world so retarded?
That said, I would take off my money from exchanges if I were you. It sounds like they will try to pull another Mt.Gox using Tether as a pitiful excuse, just so they can steal your BTC. This astroturfing does not seem random at all. Stay safe anons.

>look, we have enough USD deposited into our exchange by our members to account for every dollar of USDT

>I had biology at school

damn, you're a big boy. i'm only a med student... :(

a coin with a supply of 21 mil can't go up by 2000$ in a single day just by hype alone.
that's hundreds of billions within a few days

Someone from the firm literally admitted it wasn't an audit you fucking shill.

Another average biz brainlet that doesnt understand how market cap works
>every fucking day with this shit

Marketcap is simply the price that people are willing to pay multiplied by the number of outstanding coins.

It isn't the amount of money in a cryptocurrency.

>he fell for the market cap meme

protip: coin market caps are bullshit numbers

>coin has supply of 100 coins
>only one coin is sold on the market for $100000
>some fag buys it
>market cap is now 100x$100000

>You will notice that it's basically only skin.

holy fuck

You shills keep lying... why tho?
Bought in @ 11k?

What the fuck. I thought Veeky Forums was deranged.

if this is real. I surely wasn't expecting this.

>BTC topples because of Tether
>LTC takes it's place as King

PLEASE

He was forced to reveal himself 3 years ago by someone who was strong enough to cuck him and enter the lives of his family. He's said this on BBC. It's not difficult to imagine this scenario.

What role does he play in this plan? I'm not sure.

Alright, anons. Just found 50k btc on my dad's old laptop. First one to eat their own nut get's 10. Can be left or right.

kek

>twitter.com/zooko/status/881570137186250752
>craig wright doesn't understand anything well enough to design bitcoin
>designs bitcoin cash
uhhhh

>designs.
lol, take original bitcoin code and put x8 in it.

This guy always claims to be ignorant and just talking crap on Twitter but everything he does is a thinly veiled shill or fud
He is the king of pump and dumps

Jokes on you I've eaten my nut plenty of times already. Pay up fag!

no they didn't you dumb nigger.

Charlie indirectly profits from the demise of Bitfinex. His brother owns one of the oldest exchanges in China which is rumoured to be reopening soon

And it's no surprise he tells everyone to hoddle.

NO SHHHHHHHHHHHH STFU CHARLIE. EVERYTHING IS FINE.