/poorfag general/

/poorfag general/

ITT: we discuss ways to exponentially increase an investment of $1000 or less
>inb4 buy and hold BTC
Even if BTC goes 10x within 2 years, $10,000 will not be retirement money

Welcomed:
>solid long-term altcoin picks that have the potential to 100x (you must justify this by explaining the tech)
>offline business ideas
>online business ideas

NOT WELCOME:
>shitcoin gambling
>kneepad memes
>shitcoin gambling
>shitcoin gambling
>pajeet shitcoin gambling

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Kxm68T
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If BCH outperforms BTC in the long-term it can 10x

discord.gg/Kxm68T

link/req/ark/fun/powr

If you're a poorfag, you should take what you can get and stop worrying about "retirement money". Buy bitcoin.

Only link and req can lift us out of poverty.
Buy the low dollar, high potential shit.
It's on sale and might even go lower

has anyone on biz tried a gourmet mushroom growing business? read those are pretty easy and have immediate profit

Less joe rogan

>link
Isn't that the one a bunch of people got screwed on? I havent been on Veeky Forums for a few months so I'm not up to date with the altcoin drama

I'm personally buying a little BTC every month and holding for the long term. This is a parallel venture

>solid long-term altcoin picks that have the potential to 100x (you must justify this by explaining the tech)

Ark. It could easily reach $100-$300 by EOY 2018.

They also just announced that they're going to be at the North American Bitcoin Coference in Miami (the biggest crypto event in the world) in January, where they're a gold sponsor and Scott McPherson (co-founder/board member of Ark) will be a key speaker.

t. deluded shill who's all in on Ark

My cousin has unironically considered this. He's a gardener and loves to grow things

>find an old half-rotten hardwood log for free somewhere
>treat with nutrient solution for a few days
>buy cheap spores amd inoculant
>plant fungus in log
>rip reproductive organs of fungus off and sell for a profit

The food restrictions are prohibitive in my state, but it seems like a good side business for people who want to jump through the legal hoops

What's Ark's next big timeline?

Seriously been thinking of sinking some real dough into this one for a while, either that or Powerledger imo.

ARK is actually the only other coin I'm holding besides BTC (and ETH once it dips more)

That being said, i think ARK just has a good shill team. I've been in the discord and the website, and it's weird that they sell ARK merch but no one can really explain what it does. ETH replica but with Smartbridge? It smells like a venture-funded startup from San Francisco
>inb4 muh rocket scientist
Having a token "cool scientist" on the dev team is exactly what a venture funded startup would do

>ITT: we discuss ways to exponentially increase an investment of $1000 or less

>NOT WELCOME:
>shitcoin gambling

r u wel m81

Going all in on LINK.

>I wagecuck 50 hours a week
>I have saved 2k to (((invest)))
>Going to go all in on link and hodl for 6 months

See you on the other side...either in Lambo landia or in hell.

May le green frog shine light upon my future

Get a job. Best course of action until you have 300k or so. My paychecks are 6k / mo.

search about DOVU
Thanks me later

>been hodling 0.05 BTC for a couple of years
>decide to put in what I can this year
>Balance: 0.25
>try learn the ropes by trading a bit, selling on highs and buying small dips
>can't use everything or risk it too hard
>Balance: 0.256
>tfw this money is worth almost 3 months rent but feels like its less than nothing
Fucking kill me.

Honestly, who the fuck knows. I just know that no one could explain Ethereum in 2016 either

They're coming out with mobile wallets for iOS and Android soon. ArkVM is probably the huge release to look forward to, and they're working on hardware as well. Look at the roadmap on ark.io

Does it take long?

Thanks

what do after you reach 300k???? unsure what to do with crypto gains

I'm holding about as much LINK. Good luck, user. May we both meet in lambotown USA someday

Buy some HST right now. They have a partnership with SAP and have been in talks with United Nations

You'd be stupid not to buy some before this hits a large exchange

Been thinking of buyers my up shirts and sweaters from my local thrift stores and reselling on sites like Etsy to rich trendy milleniels looking for “authentic vintage clothing”. Thoughts?

Entire brands have been built on that premise. You'll be looking at a lot of competition though, unless you really have a talent for it to get you started.

Invest in real companies, qqq, vti. Slow but reliable gains

If you do that, you need a strong social media presence. So many people are doing that with eBay stores that margins are razor thin.

On the other hand, if you are good at photos and "framing", you can sell that $2 sweater for $50 to a hipster no problem. The good thing about this is that you can get started for really cheap and don't risk much. But in my opinion, the same model can be done in other areas (not clothes) with greater success. With clothes you have to worry about sizing, smell, wear, fashion trends, etc. I had a friend who did it and he said it's only worth it if you're super desperate for money

This is an idea I've been kicking around but haven't gotten around to because of wagecucking, pls r8

>buy catchy domain ($10)
>buy basic hosting for a year ($50)
>make amazon affiliate store with "nerdy" merchandise that hipster normies will eat up
>market on every social platform through automation + creativity
If traffic gets too heavy, upgrade hosting as needed

My bet is on EncrypGen's DNA Coin. Shows real promise.

>>solid long-term altcoin picks that have the potential to 100x (you must justify this by explaining the tech)

>stop worrying about "retirement money"
lmao kys

Bump

Bought a salon chair for $50 at an estate sale today. Should be able to get $250 or so for it pretty easily. Planning to buy ETH with that money most likely, or maybe BTC if it dips below 9k

Anybody else do flips like this? My best recent ones
>old truck transmission for $15, sold for $160
>got an old road bike for free, invested $25 in new parts and sold for $180

I've been studying machine learning on my spare time so I can make my own crypto bot. I will be doing a masters degree in probability and finance next year and will probably get into high frequency trading after that. Will be looking to apply my knowledge to the crypto markets.

Pls r8

How much cash do you have? I'd save up some fiat before gambling on coins.

Drink my pee OP.

Roughly $5k in savings, I try not to dip below that.

I have no idea, I only know the startup process. It seems like it's basically owning a job, though, so you have to like it. A few acquaintances of mine are beekeepers and it seems like the same kind of work: grueling at first but comfy af once you have a system in place.

Poorfag and newfag here

Started three weeks ago

Listed some coins that I like the look of.
Where do I go from here?

Not really interested in day trading alts, just interested in buying in early and holding for a long long time.

You good then lad. I just worry about poorfags who bet their last dollar on crypto. Shit keeps me up at night. Keep on doing you, you'll get out of poverty soon.

I just wanted to know how long it takes to sell the mushrooms

Buy nxt, hold for snapshot on dec 25 get free ignis, sell ignis, sell nxt buy ardr. Hold. Also buy rcn now and hold. Thats it

How about you get a job and make more money

Im just learning myself but it seems to be dependent on the mushroom and environmental conditions. Average time from inoculation to harvest is 1-3 weeks

Everyone is fucking doing this shit/10

And also you can't compete with China

Thats goddamned fast.

Let me tell you my story, OP.

I started with $1k in mid August and now my portfolio is $3k. Yeah $3k is not much, but hear me out.

I've done experiments with various methods to find that one method that could help a poorfag like me to get rich in 6-12 months. I've tried day trading, swing trading, held bags etc and I finally have found 'my' recipe for success after all these trials and errors.

It is:

>Buy a coin with LOW RISK and BIG POTENTIAL
>Hold until it hits your desired target
It's not as easy as it sounds. But if you DYOR, you'll find those opportunities.

>Can you give me an example, user?
Of course. My coin for the next 2-3 months is Horizon State (HST).

Now I will not shill you this coin, 'cause you will call me pajeet and won't believe me anyway. But I invite you to DYOR.

I believe in HST because of the team and their project which sounds rational and achievable to me.

>HST fits my requirements (low risk, big potential):

It has big potential 'cause its market cap is still below $20m. You should NOT buy those coins that already has a $50m market cap. Their room for growth is smaller. You won't get big ROI from them. ROI is what matters for poorfags.

HST also has low risk, because I've done research on the team etc etc. I won't bullshit about the team. Most likely you won't believe me. My intention here is to share my strategy to other poorfags here so that we can get rich together.

Back to the topic:
>What do you mean by "Hold until it hits your desired target", user?
Don't hold for too long. I mean, it's up to you, but I will follow my own strategy. I will hold HST until it hits my desired target, which is $3 price. That price will put HST at a $90m market cap. It still can grow to $120m, $150m etc but I won't wait and hold until HST hits that market cap.

>Why user? You could make a bigger gain if you hold.
Because I'm a poorfag, and I can't afford waiting. If I wait, I will miss another opportunities that could make me x3 or x5 profit. Opportunity cost, user, don't forget opportunity cost.

Don't get emotionally attached to your holdings. You are here to make money, not to hold coins for years. But also don't buy high, sell low.

Last weekend HST put my portfolio at a new ATH but I didn't sell 'cause I'm committed to hold it until Feb-March 2018. And then came monday, the coin dropped like shit. Put me at a -30% loss, but I did not sell either. I did not panick because, again, I'm committed to hold this until it hits my desired target.

Once you've made a strategy, STICK TO IT.

Don't try day trading. The chance for you to succeed in day trading is smaller than my strategy. Trust me, I've tried it and I got burned. Let my losses be a lesson for you.

So yeah, that's all I can share for now.

Thanks man. I actually just read through a HST thread and made me look into it. Looks pretty interesting.
I’ve only got £50 of my 2017 budget left, and I think I might put it in HST.

My only question is; how exactly do I buy it?
Doesn’t seem to be on bittrex

DCR.
over 1k next year. screen cap this.

you buy low, sell high

>B3 holder
>B3 fundamentalnode operator

i will post my blockfolio the next few days

keep an eye out

There's an easy way, you just have to take more risks!

Don't just buy and hold. Don't just short at 2x. Futures are not as bad as people say.

You don't even have to predict if it'll go up or down, you can earn money when it goes sideways!

What you've got to do is a Short Straddle at 100x margin.
It's very simple, you write CALL and PUT options, and if the price stays stable and doesn't go very far up or down, you win metric shittons of money.

Just forget the fact that it's the most volatile stock in history.

The poorer you are the less risks you can afford.

Ah yes, I forgot to add one more crucial point:

EXCHANGES.

What I like more about HST is that it is not yet listed on big exchanges like binance, bittrex etc.

>But user, HST must be a shitcoin if it's not listed on real exchanges?
No. You got it wrong. I also got it wrong. I had that same mindset, but now I've just realized it.

Coins that are not yet listed on big exchanges are good. You should buy those coins (after DYOR of course).

>Why, user?
Because it gives the coins MORE POTENTIAL. It's simple logic, user. If you buy coins that are not yet on binance/bittrex, you are ahead in the game.

You steal the start.

Just look at POWR as an example. It had a good bull run, and then suddenly, it got listed on bittrex. BAM! A huge price jump. Now you get the idea right?

>Buying coins after they are listed on big exchanges: you could get a x2 or x3.
>Buying coins before they are listed on big exchanges: you could get a x3 or x5.

About HST, the admin in telegram said they are "working on binance". Don't trust my words. Always cross check. Join the telegram and ask the admin yourself.

You need money to make money, if there was an easy way to turn $100 into $100k without risk you bet your ass whales would be doing it too.

The trick is that if you're poor, you just need to use margin and now you're on the same playing field.

Welp seems like I didn't answer your question.

If you'd like to buy HST, you can buy it on KuCoin, EtherDelta, Cryptopia, or Livecoin. Good luck in your journey, user.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/#markets

Only a poorfag would believe this trash. Which makes me very angry because you're preying on financially uneducated people.

Hey my name is Ajerin Pajeet and I'm hosting an ICO called LooCoin that uses blockchain technology to create a decentralized poo ecosystem to help that will help people living in pajeet land to get poo into loo

That sounds like some sweet hypocrisy, user.

Anyone trading and making money is really just taking it from someone who's getting poorer by the minute.
The professional traders aren't the ones losing money when you make a good trade, so if you're on this board at all any money you make is preying on financially uneducated people.

And secondly, believe it or not, but I'm not actually a whale. Even tho the short straddling post wasn't serious, it's true in general that you need to take unreasonable risks if you expect unreasonable returns.

When the OP says going 10x isn't enough, there's nothing I can do to help, and there's certainly not anything that doesn't involve significant risk.

Get yourself some honesty.

Hope so user. Staking gains have been super comfy over the past few months

And how much have you made using your method? 2x? 5x? 10x?
Anything less than 10x is kinda pointless since btc 10x'd from a year ago.

ive went from 1000 to 50k flipping icos

>true in general that you need to take unreasonable risks if you expect unreasonable returns.
Fair enough. I guess I should be angry at the OP for his unreasonable demand for returns but he's missing a lot of knowledge and it's not his fault.

I used to hang with a people who never had money, who lived from paycheck, who took out loans to go on trips to Europe. After a while I moved on but they didn't and sometimes I check them out on normiebook and they're still living their little lives same as before and it hurts because I really liked them and I want the best for them. Then I imagine they've finally saved up $100 and they go to Veeky Forums and they're encouraged to speculate heavily or write options and it makes me sad because they'll never escape from poverty. I hate to think that people like my old friends are taking risks they can't afford.

Cobinhood easy 10x by january + free ico tokens

I'm genuinely glad that you have some empathy, sorry that I snapped at you.

You know I wish I could help people, but from experience it's really not easy.
Maybe some people just want to dream, just want to hope that they can get rich, that there's a solution, but if you're coming on Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums for financial advice you really are lost anyways.

Solid long term (6+ months) picks:
WTC
REQ
VEN
DCR
QASH
EOS
POWR
AMB
NEBL

Obviously not all of these are buys right now. Some definitely are though.

I seriously hope you're not going to wait for other coins to become btc, because btc will have to literally become standard currency for normies for that to happen. My plan is to mine/buy shitcoins, wait for a speculation to boost value to x like what user said above, then exchange to BTC and wait for the next moon mission

Fuck clothing dude. It takes forever to sell and the margins are pretty shitty most of the time. If you are going to resell, try going after electronics and toys. In my experience those have been way better categories. Also, if you are able to, I would try to go to garage sales. They usually have better stuff and better prices than thrift stores.

Have you looked into ODN? it seems to fit your criteria for a good coin to buy

kek
Actually going long on volatility with a delta hedging strategy wouldn't be a bad idea in theory. Since markets are very volatile it could be really profitable. In practice the volatility of the underlying has to be greater than the implied volatility in the option in order to be in the money. I imagine this is not the case most of the time.

Yeah it's priced in, the options are just stupid expensive.

Why would I want to buy this coin? If I’m reading their site right they aim to use these tokens as a thing to vote with? What’s the use? Why would people want to buy the bags I would hold if I got into it? So they can accrue more voting power in the system that use this coin? Either I’m a drunk brainlet or this coin is going to fail horribly.

nice quads pajeet