Cmon we need the whole board on the IOTA train

cmon we need the whole board on the IOTA train

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/iota-partners-with-microsoft-fujitsu-others-for-iot-data-monetization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im aboard. Choo Chooooooo

Explain to me why this is better than dash

Yeah I dont get how this isn't just a shitty version of dash

it's mostly because the corporations are jumping on it cointelegraph.com/news/iota-partners-with-microsoft-fujitsu-others-for-iot-data-monetization

>also the technology behind it is insane
>so fucking insane i don't reall get it and I'm working on my MSc in comp sci

It’s the ponzi scheme of transactions. Your transaction will go through if you pass on two more transactions!

... if they ever even get it working.

Indeed, by 2025 you will be paying in iota’s every time you flush your toilet and use energy. You will be paid in IOTA for every minute you sit on that toilet browsing facebook and Veeky Forums.

I have 10gi but the fact /biz is talking bout this coin so much actually scares me. Biz usually fuds good deals and pumps the bad deals.

It's not better or worse than Dash, they can co-exist in this space easily.
Dash is for humans, IOTA is for AI/IoT and machine economy.

You haven't heard the jew/muslim memes yet?

Dash isn't backed by the full force of ISIS.

>DASH with zero real life use case
>IOTA with machine economy contracts and IOT future.

you're choice here

Yeah, but as long as IOTA keeps working and improving it's gonna out-do Dash and most other cryptos at what they do. Not gonna say it's gonna be a be-all-end-all coin, but hella lot close to it, possibly.

why the fuck wont iota let me attach to tangle

Does iota even work?

It does, but it's got some recent problems since apparently the volumes have grown a lot. Also the exchanges suck at withdrawing/depositing them

There are rumors about Samsung partnership.
Devs said there will be more news in December.

It should hit 2$ easily.

train to kyoto or bagdad?

Does anyone know a node that works right now? Using android wallet cant connect to nodes

Don't you guys love moslems?

This is actually a good description

>can't even process transactions within a 2 day timeframe but it's apparently going to be used in real life situations
lmao

Can you even articulate why the COIN itself has value?? Not the tangle network, or the tech, the COIN itself.

No. No you can't.

Tangle isn't even patented, and you can do transactions on it without the IOTA coin. It's literally useless. I'm not trying to FUD, the potential use cases of this network give me a semi, and I'd love to buy a big stack and get rich af. But NOBODY has an answer to this, even in the huge IOTA shill threads.

The token has value for as long as people want to transfer money on the tangle. If no one wants that, or wants to use a tangle derivative token, then its value goes away. But we aren't there yet.

Come on man people don't actually put there money in anything sensible in here

Of course people will want to transfer money you retard. The question is why anyone wouldn't just implement their own token to compete with IOTA as the unit of value.

Dash is just bitcoin with a fancy feature called instantsend that allows receivers to confirm in 1 second rather than the normal 10 minutes.

IOTA is based on the DAG, there's no mining.

It's as stupid as a question as why Bitcoin is valuable.
There's a limited supply, it's secure, and transactions are instant and feeless.
anyone can fork IOTA just the same as they can fork Bitcoin. Doesn't mean the fork will be valuable.
Not sure why anyone would fall for this retarded "no patent" meme, there are other reasons to worried about IOTA. namely DAG is good in theory but hasn't been tested at large scale.

N E T W O R K E F F E C T you fucking neet. Jesus. Someone wants to create a 'better' bitcoin, and yet somehow bitcoin still exists. Fucking kys brainlet.

A “working” “product” to be announced apparently