LTC

just made my first Crypto transaction and dumped 800€ into LTC at 75.0€
what am I in for ?

start accumulating pink wojaks, user

600€ and self doubt

what ever btc decides to do.

Why do newfags always fall for the LTC meme?

A heavy bag.

This is exactly why I buy LTC. Normies love that shit and can own whole numbers of it.

well thanks i'm gonna sleep well tonight

i have the same amount

it should moon very soon, it should be 300$ a pop given the price of ethereum

you're never going to leave your mom's house

might as well bought an adult bed

all this fud
hodl and you will be rewarded op, dont chase short term gains with this.

ethereum has an actual eco system.

im only saying that based on the supply and when bitcoin price will stabilize

i missed cheap BTC and ETH. LTC look just as promising desu
what could stop it from increasing in value ?

Everything in gonna be cheaper again next week. Because crypto is going down.

Not having a use case, which it doesn't have. It's literally a Bitcoin clone with no big benefits over it. Think about it. LTC has been around longer than ETH, and almost as long as BTC, why can't it even pass the $100 mark? Does that really sound "promising"?

LTC is nothing but a speculation tool.

You done goofed, OP. Just buy BTC and sit on it if you can't even do some goddamn research.

short term loss
long term gain

>no big benefits over it
Other than the fact transactions and fees are faster and lower, BTCs biggest flaws? LTC is undervalued, but it won't reach BTC prices because there will only be 21m BTC, but 86m LTC. LTC makes far more sense for wide scale adoption than BTC does.

let me put it this way

LTC need to reach 750€ for me to get a 10 to 1 return
meanwhile BTC need to reach 85 fucking thousand just fro me to get the same return with the same 800€ investment

you didn't fuck up user. LTC is a long term investment, which most ppl on here hate. Everyone daytrades their shitcoins and thats why they get JUST'd all the time. Hold for a year minimum, it'll pay off.

Very smart move OP. I bought LTC at $50 3 weeks ago and am holding most of them still. It will hit $150 by christmas if BTC can hit $15,000.

Easy money, its a mild gamble with the odds stacked in your favor.

Sure, and DOGE only needs to get to $1 to get a 5000x return ont. It doesn't mean it's going to happen.

Anyway, have fun, if you are too stupid to understand the point you deserve what you'll get.

Honestly this.

I have rode like 5 shitcoin pumps thanks to Biz. But I still make way more money when I just buy something I think is undervalued and wait a couple months.