HE LOST 111 BTC AHHAHAHHAHAHahhahAHHAAHAHhaHAHAHa

HE LOST 111 BTC AHHAHAHHAHAHahhahAHHAAHAHhaHAHAHa

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trevonjb?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't this the guy that loves bitconnect?

Only 50 BTC reward? Not worth it.

Steal 111 BTC
Get 50 BTC "reward".

> Oh right yeah here are your half a million dollars sir.

Sounds like hes reaching out to some hit men.

Why wouldn't I take the 111 btc as reward?

>losing >100 BTC
Holy shit BTFO

>not just keeping the 111btc for yourself instead of returning them

He really doesn't understand anything at all about how btc works, does he?

oh well, niggs gon nigg

wait. bitcoins can be hacked??

Evolution at work.

I just checked his youtube channel It's pure garbage and yes he keeps shilling bitconnect.

And my fucking god those thumbnails gave me nazism

Yep. It's the We Wuz Bitkangz guy.

He is just expanding on the original scam. For someone to steal you 111 BTC you have to be either borderline retarded or a scammer.

Why not take both?

It's always the human who is failing. This guy opened too mich bitconnect hompages and imported some shitty virus etc

implying he didn't cash out, post a video about it, realize that you have to pay taxes for the first time in his life, delete the video, and make this story up as an "excuse" for when the IRS lubes up his butthole

This might be actually true.

Every time I see something like this I think they're just setting things up to claim it was stolen so they don't have to pay taxes.

im so happy this bitconnect shill got what he deservered.

He sent them to himself

this.
He doesn't want to pay taxes.

This would actually make sense.

this.

you brainlets are so fucking stupid its scary sometimes.

I think niggers like this are easily prone to shilling, im guessing it's FUD to discredit BTC.

Unless he's legit irresponsible?>

is he trying to avoid irs by saying its hacked?

This.... duh

Are we good as long as we don't cash out?

Niggers don"t pay taxes. I know a nigger that gets like refund checks every year. He actually had a little class in his livingroom where he showed other niggers how to do it.

Can't claim loss through theft without police report. File false police report, big fuck prison

>treyvon
Didn't he get shot by some fat Jewish Cuban? What's he doing trying to scam btc now?

are u guys all dumb?

twitter.com/trevonjb?lang=en

his twitter got hacked so he had to make new twitter

HAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHA
WE WUZ BLOCKCHAINS N SHIET

Bullshit - The most famous nigger in crypto is doing what niggers do - steal. He brags about his 100+ BTC he recieved by shilling the pyramid scheme bitconnect - wait till that bitch crashes and everyone claims getting hacked. So he gonna owe close to half a million on his short term gains (he trades all the fucking time) so he comes up with this bullshit plan... he is a nigger... he will probably get away with it and retire to a fucking nigger island and hang out with other rich niggers like Dre.

>not realizing this was a bitconnect exit
You see the charts and how it fell $1.5b in market cap instantly?

LOL