Concept sketches for campains

who else draws concept art for campains/makes character portraits?
lets share some ideas
pictured here a cleric of a mage clan i still have to figure out a name for)

that's really cool. bump for interest, and posting a few I've made over the years (though my artistic ability is quite novice)

Here we have a friend's Kenku rogue from high school days

The skeleton of a disgraced king haunts his own tomb

seems alot like mouseguard styled beastfolk. nice

completely made on pc ?

2spooky

Our party's ranger/beast master in our on/off pathfinder game

Yes I just sketch/paint with a tablet pen in photoshop cause real life has no undo button.

an animated armor from my last campaign

i usually make sketches on paper and slap color onto it with pc. my pad just doesnt allow me precise enough movement and the screen limits my ability to coordinate hand/eye movement. and making sketches with paper and ink / biro / graphite is just much more fun

My dragonborn.

I actually have a ton of sketches for my current campaign (quality varies), but no scanner. Should I just take pictures with my phone and upload from mobile? Is Veeky Forums okay with such terrible quality?

I've been shilling my damn homebrew with character sketches.
But yeah, I like drawing stuff for my games. When I GM there will usually be a fairly elaborate map, and when I play I usually use my down time during combat (when someone else is taking their turn) to draw quick doodles of the action (I still pay attention and plan my next action during this time. I can multitask!)

For example, a couple dwarves the party fought on an ironclad ship.

Engineer dwarf... God these photos are awful

And the heavy.

I've only had one character for one of my series ever drawn. It was a dwarf, from the one time I ran DnD. His name was Rockfist Fearengine.

It was drawn by a dude named Alex Drummond. At least, I think that was his name. He popped in one day a really long time ago and said to give him stuff to draw. I asked for a dwarf, in heavy armor, with a mechanical right arm, an arm-mounted crossbow, and a red cloak. Rest of the stuff would be up to him. This was the result. I rather like it. Fit what I thought perfectly. Would have gotten more, but didn't want to be greedy.

Bumping with the aforementioned ironclads and the scaffold-slum that built up around them after landing on the new continent

(Did they burn it down? Of course they did, they're PCs)

Bumping again with a mushroom forest they had a bad time in

dude, your drawings are great specialy the scenery and landscape

one of the cooler things that a drawthread helped me with was a pangolin-esque mount for a campaign as I was coming up with native fauna, really grateful for that.

Aww thanks! This is a hut built into the branches of an enormous jungle. The PC wizard nearly died after underestimating the summoner that lived inside.

And the centipede demon/god that summoner worshipped, a major antagonist in the setting

Have the Mcguffin NPCs for my old modern occult/time travel FATE game.

Effectively they are beings (or perhaps one being, it's functionally irrelevant) who function as causality's mechanism for preventing logical paradoxes when the natural force of the Nokiev Field that must be bent to permit time travel is bent too far out of shape to deal with them itself. It's fair to call them something akin to white blood cells, and they don't appear to have their own motives outside of what, ostensibly, boils down to preventing the grandfather paradox by removing potential offenders from reality and shunting them into an unknown purgatory, where their new closed timelike loop worldline cannot deal more damage to the natural order of things.

They come with the full suite of "time travel cop" powers, including the ability to use additional physical dimensions to maneuver, spooky-appear-right-behind-you teleportation, the capability to seemingly choose who is able to perceive them, a complete nullification of sound in their immediate vicinity (this really unnerved the players,) and creepy extendo-arms.

The night one crawled into the paralegal's apartment was perfect.