Zen Protocol

Get in or never be comfy.

Shill me user

What's this things market cap after the sale is over?

I've never done this before but I think I'm going all in

looks like a scam desu
stay safe with mr niceguy sergey instead

fucking 3 dollars per token??

>looks like a scam
Have you looked into it at all?

Price is a function of market cap and supply retard, it doesn't mean it's any less likely to x10

12m Zen Tokens * $2.75/token = $33m

>Price is a function of market cap and supply retard, it doesn't mean it's any less likely to x10

Why don't people get this, it's so fucking simple

No, because there was a presale too? I understand the current sale will result in an additional 33mln toward the market cap, but don't know how much to add for preeeeesaaale

They said on Telegram that the presale tokens are included in the 12m. Presalers were given coupons with a discount that are being redeemed in the crowdsale.

oh ok that explains why after 3 hours 10% was already sold out. thanks pops

I'm watching the remaining tokens so closely, I HAVE to get in, but would like a couple more moon trips first..

It's tricky since we know that they raised at least 1k btc in their presale, which is at least 4.2m tokens - over 30% of the sale. Most of those people haven't redeemed their Zen yet, and there's still a 15000 Zen order limit, so any whales who were in the pre-sale won't be counted yet. It could get to 6m and close instantly. I'm hovering on this

Wow you stinkie linkies really will believe anything, link is an obvious scam

I'm hovering it too and hadn't even considered what you said.. Scary! I'll get in soon then.

Looks like a cool project, not sure what I can expect market value to go to, but I certainly expect more than 33 mln.

what the hell is cardano? it seems very similar to ZP except it's written in haskell

I don't get why this is such a big thing, Tezos made so much noise about OCaml and now Cardano with Haskell. Who the fuck cares what language you write your code in? Tell me what your shitcoin does!

ZP are using F#, which is basically Microsoft OCaml, and F*, which is like Haskell but even more autistic. Does it matter?

It matters for all the crypto nerd functional fanboys (like myself), And for smart contracts you can argue theres merit in using a functional language, Zen Protocol makes a pretty case for it.

I'm also a functional fanboy, but I only care about the smart contracting languages. I was super disappointed that Tezos aren't using an ML for smart contracts. Plus they hyped formal verification, even though it's 100% irrelevant since the Tezos protocol will be upgraded to include new code, which won't be formally verified.

What are Cardano using?

For smart contracts, that is

I literally just learned about Cardano about 20 minutes ago so haven't looked yet, afaik the smart contract implementation isn't complete yet (but I could be dead wrong).

At any rate the pie is out of the oven so I'm done for tonight :3

bought it lat week and 3xed. Buy it while its cheap. Its guarenteed to hit 20$ before its fully finished from interest. Look for about 4 years at least 40$ coin