Bitcoin Accepted Here!

god damn....these kids gonna be millionaires before they hit puberty.

some dad paid like 70 bucks for that fucking sign hoping to
a) get into crypto like all those cool money investor people!
or
b) get karma on reddit

Don't forget to pay your taxes kids.

Can't wait to teach my kids capitalist values

I swear I would rather have them come out as traps than dirty commies.

>that will cost 2$, sir
>Oh, you want to pay in bitcoin ? very well then, that will be an additional 9$ for the transaction fees, which makes a total of 11$ for this lemonade
>Thanks a lot
>Uhm....where are you going sir ? The transaction hasn't been confirmed yet. You need to stay here until we have 6 confirmations. If you're lucky, it might take less than 2 hours

What a joke lol, just accept ether and litecoin

>$5 transaction fee for $1 lemonade

>6 confirmations for >$100 purchase
cmon now

Fuck, top is in.

Kek

How cute! I'll donate a dollar, it couldn't hurt
>$50 transaction fee

How much BTC for that loli?

a loli and 2 shotas selling stuff for cryptos.
its like a perfect trap setup for Veeky Forums

Would buy.

underrated kek

Love it when parents exploit their kids for money

Why the fuck is their a whole lemon floating in that

>tfw no loli gf

Is it a good idea to sell products at discount if your customers pay in crypto? My thinking is that as long as you hold the crypto long enough it should gain more value than what ever discount you gave. Second, is would get more people into crypto and start a closed crypto economy where fiat is not needed. What do yall think???

you arent the first

its flawed because people would take advantage of the arb

>tfw the father could've made way more ETH selling their children photo on the deep web to Vitalik.

I am accepting crypto

This. I sold gift cards in 2011 and 2013 for crypto, everyone cried for discounts and as soon as there was a discount they bought out the store and just resold on gift card selling sites. I did it as a promotion but just a small amount of people would buy out the inventory.

I changed it to just charge them 10% more and people would complain saying no one would spend but Id get a slow drip of customers and was comfy making profit.

What are you selling and are you offering a discoint? I think its success is highly dependent of the product

Too cute. Would be even better if they accepted Dogecoin.