Big Bang Theory episode--The Bitcoin Entanglement

It's beginning Veeky Forums. Get in now.

If only .004% of BBT viewers tonight sign up on Coinbase and buy a little BTC, we will see Thanksgiving-size gains.

Don't be a cynical asshole. Spread these memes. They will cause a real price increase if they go viral. It has already been shared on crypto pages like Crypto Traders and it's generating likes and comments faster than any other posts on the page.

Due to not enough comment karma Reddit is not letting me share images on /bitcoin and /cryptocurrency pages. If someone else could post this meme (or the one posted in the comment below), that would be great.

If this meme gets shared with a simple title like, "Will tonight's Big Bang Theory episode elevate Bitcoin's price?", it could become a top post.

If you don't think a top post on these Reddit pages combined with memes being spread and shared on Facebook and Twitter can't affect price, you haven't been paying attention.

Let's see if we can pump this as an experiment.

PS. I've already read the plot, it's not negative at all and characters are surprised by the fact that Bitcoin is now $5000.

Think about the effect it'll have when people look up the price and see 10k. This will be a much bigger deal than many are thinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/V7dJqNu
stream2watch.cc/streaming-television/united-states/cbs-live-stream
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bazingarok
Where will you be when the normies flood the market and ruin it like they ruined D&D

Any streams??? It's n-not like i find tbbt amusing... i just n-need it to get an edge on crypto t-trading...

Script already leaked weeks ago.
What ever effect on the speculative market it was going to have it already happened.

yeah because every single one of the 12m viewers reads the script beforehand

The sheep are going to flood in

No, but everyone who matters know it will have a positive effect, if any.
No loses.
No cons.
No alt coin jokes.

Vanilla " I could had been rich but I lost my wallet"

Want an edge? Normies will come and whales will drop, just like it happened when it hit 10k.

Now if Sheldon had made one single doge coin joke... now that would be an edge worth having...

ustvnow

>Don't be a cynical asshole. Spread these memes
No! It must crash down to my buy order!

bitcoin is going to moon, don't underestimate the power of normies

we goin to 15k

Fuck off faggot

Maybe so, but it will be gradually.
Normies will be arriving slowly perhaps in the course of the next two weeks, while they figure out what is a "wallet"
Bitcoin might moon by its own by then.
Or crash.

Where can we watch the big banv unironically?

Literally don't, but pretty sure it's gonna air on CBS, so find a CBS stram.

Agreed. $12k seems like a realistic target by tomorrow. Sell your bags after that.

Zimbawe jokes aside, this is still the most watched comedy show on earth. Don't underestimate the effect it can have even if you don't like it.

come here for the pump signal
discord.gg/V7dJqNu

BAZIMBO

BAZOOKA

episode pretty funnny so far!!!!!!

>Boozooper xd

what channel?
im not seeing it...

stream2watch.cc/streaming-television/united-states/cbs-live-stream

Ads are on right now.

Aside from this whole btc mayhem, what's wiser to buy in this dip: LTC or ETH? Exciting news for LTC with atomic swaps being successfully tested but ETH is Apple to BTC's Microsoft

Everyone go ahead and listen to this 17 year old! He’s so smart

>in the hours after

It takes days to get approved you stupid cunt.

Not on all sites. If you just want to buy instead of trade, it's easy.

Lies