YOU WILL BE POOR FOREVER UNLESS

twitter.com/ChainLinkNodes/status/936245735212961792

who else is offering this other than LINK?

everyone

Sergeant major aleron helix reporting for duty sir

literally coin of the pajeets

lol

"streamline most internal process"

They are talking about shitting.
It is India of course they would be interested in a toilet based blockchain token

I'm sure Chainlink can used on the street

So tokens are gonna paid to node operators. That means running a decent to high-end pc 24/7. Questions for the link nerds... Any estimates/predictions on how many nodes will be up and running in 2019? Im sure these operators will want to earn a decent amount for their time and electricity bill. Its gotta be good enough to compete with traditional mining income.

And of course. .. Token price prediction 2019. ??

Can I get a list of everyone? Pretty sure its chainlink, aeternity, and mobius

I literally cannot wait when after half a year when chainlink is x50 we will laugh at all the fudders. Anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows chainlink has extreme potential, you will be sorry you listened to all this nonsense fud lately.

Real talk? I have 120K but I constantly FUD it because half of my funds are dedicated to making more money to invest into Link.

I don't want to miss the moon.

if Sergey is out working with fucking GOVERNMENTS on implementing this shit, then that's a perfectly reasonable excuse for his absence.

I want to believe, but it's hard honestly

>aeternity
>white paper has half a page of vaporware jargon "explaining"tech

Did I say they were good? Calm down. Just saying they are the only thing remotely close to resembling a competitor to chainlink.

Fake news. This has nothing to do with Chainlink (wish it did though).

This.

Soon as I finish my exams I’ll have 3 weeks off and I’m gonna have a look into getting a node up and running. Ultimately it depends on its adoption. LINK could cap out at 20 cent, or if the banks/ insurance/ derivatives go along (which it is looking likely with the foremost) then you’re looking at a double digit billion market cap in a few years.

I have never more sure or comfy in my life. I keep 20-30% for flipping others to put profits to LINK. Reached 100k so I’m all good for now.

Get this through your fucking heads, smart contracts DONT NEED CHAINLINKTO FUNCTION

There is no mention of chainlink in that article. You fucking asshole. Stop getting my hopes up...

This meme is now reality

Brainlets...or FUD?

Rory himself shared it on Linkedin

We're best m8s

This is probably a smart contract solution cooked up by Bankchain.
It's going to be so shitty nobody will ever try to do smart contracts themselves ever again, and will instead turn to the one and only solution: smartcontract.com