BREAKING NEWS

KOREA CHINA JAPAN BAN CRYPTO MARKET

BAN CRYPTO MARKET. OFFICIAL ANNOUCEMENT IN 1PM KOR TIME IN INCHEON, SONGDO

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=001&oid=001&aid=0009721649

Other urls found in this thread:

vip.mk.co.kr/news/view/21/20/1554874.html
cryptocoinsnews.com/teenagers-bitcoin-drugs-pyramid-schemes-koreas-prime-minister/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEFCON 1

It doesn't say that...just that they are talking about regulations.

Bullshit

MY LINK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Childhood is chasing the chink market.

Adulthood is recognizing the Indian market is stable and has the most potential.

This. Shove the fud up your ass, faggot.

I'm ruined.

everyone said it is a fud when china ban ICO's right? what happened after 1 day

FUD + LARP

REGULATION = MOON. INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS WILL BE FLOCKING TO IT IF ITS A REGULATED MARKET

The only downside will be if they institute bullshit like a pattern day trader rule. That will cripple it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

MOMMY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
MOMMY PLEAAAAAASE

no suprise here
china pressured japs and gooks into regulating crypto cause they learned that doing it alone wont work

PLS BE REAL
anyone has an english article?

only 6minutes old article, you will get an official english article in an 5 hour or later

>making things more difficult to get while demand stays the same will make the price fall

vip.mk.co.kr/news/view/21/20/1554874.html

in addition mk is not a tabloid.

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP
i want a 50% flash crash so badly

fucking kek

This says nothing about a ban. FUD

>
Korea- China - Japan Trilateral Summit, regulation, Pin point BTC as major money laundering scheme, protect consumers from unsafe exchange. these are major topics and you still think theres no ban?

Time to buy neo

Japan will never ban crypto.

FAKE AND GAY OP IS A FAGGOT. PIC RELATED

Yep banks will close the door on exchanges that take on fiat. People won't be able to load or sell to fiat in Korea, Japan, China.They will have a grace period where people can withdrawal. Expect mass exodus of selling.

at least Korea will
cryptocoinsnews.com/teenagers-bitcoin-drugs-pyramid-schemes-koreas-prime-minister/

Korean PM's view on bitcoin

Source?

I cashed out 1 day ago after see his view on crytpo. Remeber guys Korea have BANNED ACCESSING ONLINE GAMES AFTER 10PM FOR TEENAGER. dont think common sense apply here and please aware that it is major social issue after bch dump and bithumb exchange shut down. millions of korean have cried on street and made complaint to governemnt.

South Korea’s prime minister is worried that the rising interest in cryptocurrencies like bitcoin could lead the country’s youth getting involved in drug dealing and pyramid schemes.

If chinese bans didn't do shit why would it matter in a country run by a shaman cult

Seems like crypto is scaring the shit out of the top decison makers

ROFL, yeah no.2 exchange ban won't do nothing

this is big, when will it hit the markets?

I can’t read Anunaki REEEEEEEE!!!!!

As long as regulation isn't retarded, it will be good for the space.

This has always been the case you dust. If you even listen to the most idiotic economist on tedX, fundamentally the Indian economy has had inclusive growth. Not at the rate of China but slow and steady.