Nurgle or Tzeentch, who is better

DEBATE YOU HERETICS

Other urls found in this thread:

psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tzeentch. I will never be able to understand what's so appealing about Nurgle. At least the emotions that lead to the worship of Tzeentch make sense.

KHORNE!!! your weak pathetic gods will make a fine addition to the skull throne!!! Blood for the Blood GOD!!!!

>I will never understand not wanting to die
>the most basic human instinct, fear of death and disease
>I will never understand

Tzeentch isn't cuddling up to a qt3.14 Eldar god though. He's just sat there, scheming and being bugged by Magnus and Ahriman.

Nurgle has endless love for all that lives, inculding YOU!

Tzeentch will never love you...

>I will never be able to understand what's so appealing about Nurgle

Nurgle is a sure bet once you simply accept him, whereas Tzeentch is a massive gamble, which you have to hope to survive.

Basically Nurgle is a god for those who are afraid and Tzeentch is a god for those who (among other things) are not.

And what has this to do with worshipping an ugly sack of diseases?

>what is the god of death and decay
>what is the oldest chaos god

Khorne is the oldest Chaos God. He was born first.

no.

Wasn't Khorne the one who awakened first?

I get what his deal is, but not why I should worship him. When I get stabbed, I don't start a cult adoring the knife.

Yes.

Khorne is the oldest.

no, nurgle is the oldest.

Nurgle started forming first, Khorne became first.

>‘Eight weapons in all were forged by the daemon-smiths,’ he continued. ‘Two for each of the four brothers, gifts to them from the eldest and mightiest of their number, and to himself as well. But the gods soon turned their thoughts from friendship and camaraderie, and towards domination. The four brothers were ever aligned only in opposition, and when their foes fled or faded, Khorne’s boundless fury was turned upon his kinsmen.’

-Fury of Gork

No, Khorne is the eldest and most powerful. It's known.

Nurge oldest.

but nurgle is oldest.

>the first emotion a human feels is rage
>The rage from the pain of the air painfully expanding his newborn lungs

The lore says he isn't. So you are wrong.

>He was the first Chaos God to begin to form
1d4chan
>He is the the oldest of the four
lexicanum
>He is the oldest of the four
wh40k wikia
>He is the eldest of the four
warhammer fantasy wikia
>He is the oldest of the Chaos Gods
wikipedia

Now give me your sources

>He uses wikis as sources instead of actual sources

What a douche.

I already gave you a source.

See ().

>There some people who think that a god of despair would be born first instead of the god of the first emotion of sentience

there are people who think decay comes after the development of sentient beings capable of emotions.

Before people existed, entropy didn't exist.

>there are some people that think that sentient anger predates the birth of nature

khorne cocksuckers BTFO.

Nurgle adopted nature and the cycle of life and death. He is really a god of despair.

And despair does not come before anger.

>anger comes before despair
[citation needed]

You

see

(You)

Also see

psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/

Anger comes before despair and acceptances (Nurgle' emotions).

>psychcentral.com/lib/the-5-stages-of-loss-and-grief/
> "The key to understanding the stages is not to feel like you must go through every one of them, in precise order."

>The Red Warrior stood forward first, for his power was the eldest of all, and he spoke thus in a voice like thunder

-Saga of Khorne (Liber Chaotica : Khorne).

Get out of here, Nurgle shits.

You might elect to skip some steps but the natural order of things is that anger comes before anything else.

Which is why the lore says that Khorne is the ELDEST and MIGHTIEST Chaos power.

Nurgle followers are cool, tzeentch followers are wankstains.

I'm kinda leaning towards Nurgle, both because of IfTheEmperorHadTextToSpeech's comparison that he basicly IS nature, and because to me had partly represents the cardinal sin of sloth, not only in lazyness, but but in a state of melancholy and lack of ambition, depression etc etc.

On the outset he's all about disease and stuff, but i feel you can go deeper.

Tzeentch is cool as the 'scheming jester' force of nature, but it also begins and ends there for me.
Mystery is cool and all, but it grows alittle tiresome if that's all you're about.

I'm a Slaanesh worshipper though

god i need to check my spelling before posting
english is not my first language

>believing what khorne supporters state about khorne
get out of here bloodshits