The Prince was a Princess all along

>The Prince was a Princess all along

Let's see, where should I tell you to fuck back off to? /d/? /b/? tumblr?

What ate the geo/sociopolitical implications of this revelation? do the only the characters and a select few know about it, or is it common knowledge? will we have to acquire a new spell or artifact to reverse or protect this change?

The sex would be so weird.

What's wrong, lad? Girls disguised as men for whatever reason is a classic fantasy writing convention. :^)

Count my blessings it wasn't the Lorelei.

>muh fetish

I can see how that could happen. The princess might have been adamant about not wanting to live life as a bargaining chip, as princesses often are, and she got her father, King Dad, to agree to allow her to lead a more self-driven life, on the condition that she masquerade as a prince, and a man.
Sort of like a reverse Gwyndolin from Dark Souls.

user, we literally had this thread yesterday.
At least wait a day or two between shitposts.

Okay...so instead of boipussy we get regular pussy. Works out well enough, I guess.

I'm assuming it's not some magic thing and it's just that the king's daughter was raised as a boy for lack of another heir. The only ones who know about it would be the few close enough to the royalty that they have to know, with a small possibility that a few other trustworthy individuals are also aware. In this case I'd assume if it got out it would result in a civil war over whether or not she should be allowed to rule.

>the gentle-voiced Lorelei was a brutish barbarian all along

How do I, the Heroic rescuing knight, even find out about this? Or am I, the heroic captured knight, being rescued?

King Dad sure has a lot of children who end up in odd situations.

You got rescued and found out because she accidentally corrected you for saying 'no homo, bro'.

The King is just a very sensible man.

Have you seen what happens to princesses?

Captured by villains, sacrificed to dragons, having to be sold off to adventurers who slay said dragons.

Far easier to raise her as a son, and sending her off to tournaments and war is a hell of a lot safer than all those princessy things.

So what is the appropriate response? No hetero? All the homo? Let's just be friends?

You met and befriended the prince while you were both questing to slay the same dragon. You ended up developing a friendly rivalry, and once the dragon was dead he took you back to his kingdom as an honored guest. You have since become a great ally to his father while your rivalry and friendship with the prince have both grown. You are halfway through another adventure by the prince's side when he receives word that the king has fallen ill, and the two of you set out to return to be by his side in his last moments. However, the trip back is treacherous and the prince is injured along the way. You discovered "his" secret while treating his injuries.

She really is too perfect.

Kiss your rescuer, of course.

I like the idea of a knight and Prince(ss) slowly falling in love, only the whole time the Knight is panicking because he thinks he is becoming a Homo.

I honestly can't imagine being involved in an average "teenage romcom" and enjoying it.
Like, all of them are fucking crazy.
I mean, yeah, I know, everyone's a little crazy and it's having fun with your friends that matters, but Nozaki-kun series is really one of those situations that is funny when you are not the one involved in it.

I guess that's what it means to be a human - to see past all the little annoying habits and quirks and see the good person behind them.

>The princess was a prince all along

>you will never save a prince to find out that he is actually a spunky reverse trap
why live

>not a queen (male)

>Break into tower room
>"I'm here to resque you, princess!"
>No response
>Upon searching the room you find there isn't anyone there
>You do, however, spot a ring with a beautiful gemstone inlaid on it lying on the bedside table
>Thinking it must be valuable, you pick it up and out of curiosity put it on your finger
>The world around you spins as you begin to change
>Your armor transforms into a beautiful pink dress as your form changes into that of a gorgeous, voluptous young woman
>The door slams shut behind you, however hard you try you can not open it with your now puny strength
>As the transformation finishes, you realize the only princess here in need of rescuing... is yourself

>putting on a ring without using Detect Magic first
I'll take "Dumb things that would literally never happen" for 500.

Oh wait this is /dg/ - DickGirl General isn't it.

Rescue the princess even harder now.

Why would you put on what is ostensibly the princess's ring?

The girl in the OP is no dickgirl.

>The Princess actually fell in love with the dragon and eloped
>She was happy living in the tower with her lover
>Now that you've killed him she sends her swarm of half-dragon children to slay you in revenge

Start impregnating him immediately.

Boys can't get pregnant!

Doesn't mean you can't try and try and try.

In my setting they can, if you try hard enough.

What if I'm Xena? What then?

I'm pretty sure I would have fucking noticed. Unless they were a child, in which case, I don't really care? Honestly there are few contexts where it would matter either way.

You lose your muscles and become a weak curvy woman.

Explain

That's not a very happy ending.

Nothing to explain. You just fuck the boy realy hard and realy often until he gets pregnant.

No magic involved? Just fucking?

There is something pretty magic about that user.

For a non-Xena that doesn't actually seem like a bad trade-off. You can get more muscles, you can't get more curves. Plus you become royalty.

Fucking a girly boy is like magic.

>wants male queens
>Not posting the best one

Actually I think I'm gonna walk that back a bit. I have been inconvenienced by my hips. I can imagine that being a negative for an adventurer. But the royalty thing seems like a big plus.

Hey! This is a thread about boyish girls!

Princess of the Universe!

How do you know thats not a boyish girl?

The mars symbol on the top right corner?

Well fuck, I just noticed the dick, forget what I just wrote.

Well maybe (s)he's just a Martian. Do you have a problem with Martians, you racist?

>muh historically entrenched trope

>munuh munuh