New to bitcoin

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure we're all here for the same reason. Big Bang Theory. I love how they are talking about bitcoin. I don't know much about it but I want to buy it. Where do I buy and what do I do with it? This is so IRONIC!
I'm definitely the nerd out of my group of friends, which is why I should probably have some bitcoins.

REEEEEE

fuck off you send nigger pajeet

paypal me the money i'll buy them for you faggot

i thought i was the only one smart enough to understand that show

what your paypal sir?
thank you

tits or gtfo

look at those fucken chi chis....!!!

post sharpie in pooper and we will help lol =)))))

nice try user, bo bice would be proud. end it.

Hey man! Glad to have you here. Once you start getting into Bitcoin you may just end up loving it too much, so be careful! Haha. Basically (I assume you're in the states) you are gonna want to head over to your AppStore or Android Play Store and search for an app called Coinbase. You will need to link your bank account or a credit card to get started.

Crypto is getting pretty crazy right now man. Good luck!!

At least post an asian, you fuck

Is this app legit or troll? Not OP but I'm new to coins and I just made an itbit account. Which is better?

Ni hao, I'm pletty sur we orr hee fo da same leason. Bik Bang.

>fake tits

PLASTIC

If you need to ask, you shouldn’t be here

I would tell you but if you can't research do you really think you're going to make any money?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

9/10 bait lad, very well done