Channel: #tg ; #fumbbl for general chat

Steam Community for Blood Bowl 2:
steamcommunity.com/groups/tgbloodbowl2

Cknoor's tutorials:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSJ6kwwJv4Nr-Ky1PaFZys50S7zewio1O

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=847236
mordrek.com/BB2Stats/game.html?lid=J5TGM2LDNFQWYICXN5ZGYZBAIN2XAICMMFSGIZLSEAWSAV3POJWGIICDOVYCATDBMRSGK4RAKNSWC43PNYQDG&gid=Coach-47121-4534043f38195a7822fa2058d1509fb3_2016-04-25_19_27_27.bbrz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Knife-Ears vs. My Little Arsenal in about 30 minutes.

friendly reminder

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=847236

Knife Ears vs. MLA is live!

Would you run this team?

Why would I ever even consider that

Can I take one of each big guy or one total in that version of the rules?

I don't remember, probably just 1.

70k re-rolls for that shit? Fuck no

>It's another episode of dead Flings by TTM

Game ended with a 3 - 0 in favor of the Knife Ears

why would I ever want to play that team?

I just beat Sage 3-1
mordrek.com/BB2Stats/game.html?lid=J5TGM2LDNFQWYICXN5ZGYZBAIN2XAICMMFSGIZLSEAWSAV3POJWGIICDOVYCATDBMRSGK4RAKNSWC43PNYQDG&gid=Coach-47121-4534043f38195a7822fa2058d1509fb3_2016-04-25_19_27_27.bbrz

I still hate every single one of you

was this welf v welf?

We still know you are a bad coach who gets made over nothing.

Good Job Azrael Senpai! I will check out his stream and watch your game!

Did you knock him out of the world cup qualifier?

yes^^
>We still know you are a bad coach who gets made over nothing.
When did I ever get mad?

Except for Hack n Slash that guy let me down 2 times already.

Is Multiple Block as useless as it seems? It seems like only a Tree would ever take it, but there are at least 2 other skills they are better off taking first.

If a Dark Elf Assassin gets it, Multiple Stab.

It has very few uses outside of silly interactions with other skills like dauntless and stab.

If you play orcs you can get enough guard around your troll to make it work but it's seldom worth it

it is really good with dauntless and guard.

Beside your own, who' are your favorite teams in teh vet and rookie leagues?

Anyone that doesn't like the Maximum Marvelous Maiden has trash taste.

this desu fampai

I like Gourmand's Delicatessen but I keep missing their games.

Favorite team in veterans is probably the Fumpers.

Best Team: Maximum Marvelous Maiden
Best Girl: Sora-Sama
Worst Team: Animeted Cuckolding
Worst Cow: Cowboy Tanktop

Honorable Mentions:
Candy Rappers. RIP blitzers, they play in the Thug Mansion now.

I need names for my new blitzers after I get 50k hopefully after next round. Until then Crisy Creme is honorary blitzer for next round.

Slick Rockcandy
Method Candyman
Mobb Deepfried (Icecream?)
Chiclet D

I got you fampai. Pic related.

Rolled 4 (1d6)

REGEN

MMM has become obnoxious cult-of-personality (though through no fault of its creator as far as I can tell).

Eazy-Cheez
Jawbusta Rhymes
Snick Rick

I did not realize it worked with Dauntless.

That's actually pretty cool. So a successful Dauntless check just effectively ignores the strength added by Multiple Block, but an assisting player will still raise it to a 2d advantage?

Yes

Also it has it's benefits on a frenzy player.
If you chose to multiple block you cannot follow that player anymore. So troll slayers are one of the best players to get Multiple Block on.

Tough to choose, but I like the Buddhist Elves and their neverending cycle of reincarnated Wardancers, and I'm rooting for Monkey Business in the rookies.

MLA for memes
Swedish Surfers because i like norse

Best vets: Candy Rappers
Best Rookies: Gourmand's delicatessen

Worst of all time: Crab

Y-you too

Its just a shame that crab destroyed chorfs. Nobody will root for a chorf team for quite some time.

Im curious, why is crab so hated here?

Familiarity breeds contempt

poor coach who memed his way through the seasons by relying on lucky rolls and chorf carrying.

its an "he keeps getting away with it" case

How's Blood Bowl 2 these days?
I remember it being pretty content gutted/unpolished at launch.

Literally nothing happend since then. No new teams etc.

Next team will be Norse coming early may. That's the first thing to happen next to some weird balance changes

>balance changes
matchmaking changes

Didn't they also change rules? How significant are these actually?

I'm better than you pal.

Me.

>they were changing prices of some players (iirc humans and orcs)
There were some minor balance changes which were questioned by the communtiy

Buying inducements is completely fucked.

I'd give it a crack.

I wish someone like Plasmoid would update the old Dungeonbowl College of Magic teams. Someone updated the main rules to LRB5 but not the mixed-race teams.

Morning Lads. Vintage Veterans coach here. My ghoul got dubs for her first level up. No stats but can get guard. Problem is she is still a ghoul and blodge is pretty excellent.

Play your game. Guard because you are against woodies.

I never try to become that since I know I suck at this game considering my record with It's All In The Cards and my record in general.

Also, I didn't even realize that I had this many fans when there are many better teams here than mine, even though I am the only active Vampire coach.

I should also update the History section of the team page since I think I recovered from that dreaded 0-3 loss.

10 good karma points have been diposited in your goy karma account from a benefactor who wishes to remain anonymous

Gourmand's Delicatessen vs Lizards Gone Bad scheduled for 17:00 server time tomorrow.

Hey /bbg/ can you help me out? I can't decide what I despise more, team that can field 7 or more av9 players or teams that worship the chaos gods

>not both

>Not despising lizards

>Tfw Second fiddle lizards.
>Tfw Second fiddle chorfs.
>Tfw too stubborn to change again.

Lizards are distinctly one of the av9 teams.

There are 4 teams that can have 7 or more av9 players. Lizards, orcs, chorfs, and dorfs. (I use this definition because it doesn't include Khemri or Ogres.)

There are 7 teams who worship the chaos gods: chaos, nurgle, skaven, chorfs, pact, underworld, and dark elves.

I don't hate pact or underworld as much but I figure I should throw them in for association

>skaven
skaven worship chaos gods?
Are we living in the same fictional universe?

>Nobody will root for a chorf team for quite some time.

this is appropriate though, they are the epitome of flat track bullies in this game
they are the only race i will never root for in any matchup

What about Chorf v Chorf?

you root for both of them to kill eachother

although that's not really different to how I root for any other matchup

Is one of the team played by crab?

It's weirdly not your fault; you should be commended for the effort you put in.
But of course we've got to sperg out over it with "Sora Sama is Mai waifu plz post nudes" and it becomes obnoxious and detracts from discussing Blood Bowl.

I know your pain, I play Necro. Though I think only Crab hates necro. So therefore is necro liked now?

R E G E N

I don't actually hate Necro. The team is cool. I would play it, but they don't have enough fancy hats.

Do you suffer from a TF2 hangover crab?

I don't actually hate taking it up the ass. The procedure is cool. I would do it, but they don't have enough fancy lube.

Just like the designs on the teams with hats more.

What is /bbg/'s opinion on Khemri teams? Maximum meme or worthy bashteam?

worthy bashteam, memey ballteam

Khemri are good, but one day will explode when all their Decay catches up with them.

Yea I figured out they are not the greatest ball handlers in this game

Could decay hit MNG twice and only be considered as one game MNG? Not sure about the ruling there. I guess one Decay trigger will wreak Havoc upon TGs, right?

I've been digging online, and I keep finding "how to play (team)" guides, but no "how to play AGAINST (team)" guides, leaving me completely stumped against some of the more uncommon teams like Slaan, Nurgle, etc.
Anyone know any decent.Counter-team guides?

Hit a little hard with the nerf stick. AV7 skeletons are the big weak link on the team. You need to lean heavily on the TGs but they will rarely get those 3 dice blocks you need to make up for the lack of block due to the need to keep other players safe.

As discussed in previous threads, Undead Mummies are stronger due to the free Mighty Blow; TGs could benefit from some free skill as well like Grab.

MNG only applies once, I believe. Decay isn't as bad as it could be because Regen cures both results, but if Regen fails then things will get rough.

>slann

the frog can't REEEEEEEEE if you knock it out

>nurgle

same thing your highschool crushes did with you

I don't think "being unaware of their existance" is gonna stop Nurgle teams, fampie.

they got away from you, gross nerd

So how easy is it to get into Fumbbl these days? I've only played against some friends in BB1.

make a team and go nuts, as long as you understand the game you'll be fine

you can also ask around and see if some user wants to play a match or two with you so you get used to fumbbl

>Not saying "avoided you like the plague"
You're pretty shit at this aren't you?

>uncommon teams
>Nurgle

Stay at the shallow end of the pool, user, that's my advice

get away from me you weirdo

Spend a game or two getting used to the controls, make sure to learn how to mark players. Ask for help in game chat and everyone should be happy to help.

>Counter-team guides?
There are no such things.

To counter play an enemy team knowledge of both teams is required.

But in General look at your team and look at the enemy team.

Let's say you have a 1000TV Necro team (no Ghoul 2 FG 2 Wolves 2 Rerolls) and your Opponent has a 1000TV Dwarf Team 2 Runners 3 Rerolls NO DEATHROLLER)

your Zombie Lineman are generally worse than your opponents Dwarf Blocker. Your Flesh Golems have the ability to stop the Troll Slayers pretty good with their Stand Firm. So you have to make sure that they don't get bogged down by 1 Blocker and stand on the side doing nothing. The Wights are the only players with a fighting skill (block) that you have they are generally better than the Dwarf Blitzer and will give you maneuverability so don't let them bog down.
Your werewolves are generally better than any lone player of your opponent and the key to victory in this match so don't let your opponent ever block them.

So the general strategy is slow opponent down with zombies. If possible prevent a cage from forming with your superior speed. Then steal ball for a td. If not possible.
Bring the dwarf cage to a stand still with Flesh Golems. Foul High Priority target with Zombies (2nd Runner) and focus on preventing a td. On attack use the higher maneuverability of your wolves to run the dwarfs ragged. Pretend to run through one side on one turn change sides and run through there. This forces them to waste re-rolls for GFI's or possible dodges (especially when the Golems stand next to them and he only gets pushed results.
This strategy totally falls apart if your opponent has some skills though. That's why you will never get such a counter guide

>people who unironically play lizardmen

How would one ironically play them?

I like to play teams I hate playing against the most

Skinks only.

Last two veteran games when?

After rookies finish their round.

Both Mauled and plasticsword are online. Game soon?

vets pls