Anyone get JUST'D by the Ebay Meme

Its so fucking frustrating trying to sell shit on eBay

I can accept there 15% fees, even though that sucks, but my real problem is with there returns and customer service. Up until October i had 250+ sales without a single natural or negative review. my listings are ALWAYS 100% accurate but despite all of this eBay will always side with the buyer, no matter how retarded or illogical there reason for returning is.

I don't even understand why they have a feature that lets you specify "No Returns" it never means shit and eBay still lets people return things for no reason at all.

Ipad pro returned with a different screen thats literally falling off. eBay won't do anything and its either my fault or the postages.

4k Apple TV (unopened when i shipped it) returned open and missing remote. this is my fault too.

Paypal charge back issued for an iPhone 6s. i denied the return because the listing said it was a black one and they literally wanted to return it because they wanted a different color. sorry fucker, read the description before buying. eBay can't do anything about that because i refused to accept it as a return.

So i have a broken iPad pro
an opened 4k apple tv without a remote
and I'm out a perfectly fine iPhone 6s

I think I'm done..

How do you make money selling basic consumer electronics? Do you get them at a very steep discount somehow?

Quit selling fake shit pajeet

Do you get them at a very steep discount somehow?
yes, i do.

im in the united states and only ship to the lower 48. nothing international. Also I'm white.

It's not relevant to your products but I've recently started selling on Etsy as well as Ebay

If you're selling anything remotely creative Etsy is a far greater website, only negative being it's not as popular

>not withdrawing your money as soon as you get it from Paypal

When you sell on Ebay you are entering a legal contract. If you don't pay their fees they will take them from you

If OP is selling expensive items, then there is thousands of dollars of fees he owes Ebay. If you want to use the site you are going to have to pay

250 sales and 3 bad apples.... its all risk man

lmao retard

THEY WILL TAKE THEM FROM YOU!

they put your account in the negative literally who gives a fuck

unlink your bank account the end

Craigslist man. Seriously. Ebay sucks big balls with Paypal. Sold thousands of items and no longer do - have not looked back since stopping.

Just make sure to meet somewhere public and busy and if they look ghetto don't even meet - call and tell them real sorry but you had an emergency come up. Keep safe - do it at a police department to keep ghetto "buyers" away.

Not worth the dirty scammers that are on ebay.

and they then send you to collections. Do you not think ebay has been through this a couple times? Your logic seems very poor in nature...

unlink your bank account the end -- this is a very ghetto mindset... good luck with that type of thinking in life

send you to collections LMAO

and yes I've done it multiple times

keep talking out of your ass though dumb fuck

MUH MORALS

kys

Facebook market place is amazing too!!! I use eBay for the obscure stuff too

>sell 1k on ebay
>niggas want 200 for muh fees
>I unlink
>nothing happens

muh ghetto mindset!!!

kys ebay shill

Must suck living that way since you are a poor fuck. Must suck to have to scheme and scam over a couple hundred or thousand dollars. LOL stupid poor fag.

((((they))))

>scheme

what actually blows my mind is I know you're either not rich or rich and stupid cause you think I schemed this

>unlink bank account
>schemed

do I qualify as a hacker now, retard?

You sound unsuccessful as fuck. Probably that nigga sitting on the side of the bench telling people "hey yo! comma ova herrr... godda qustin forya!! "

LMAO

he's so fucking stupid he genuinely believes it's morally wrong to not pay fees you don't have to pay

MUH AGREEMENT

guaranteed he's poor as fuck cause rich people don't waste money LMAO

No, you just sound poor as fuck if you have had to unlink bank accounts on ebay cause you are trying to avoid a couple hundred in fees.

It's all about your outlook on life user.... you become what you think about most.

>saying nigga
>muh ghetto mindset

go shoot your hillbilly heroin dumb fuck LMAO

You sound pitiful and like you had a crackle in your voice when you said "guaranteed he's poor as fuck cause rich people don't waste money LMAO"

>you become money

doesnt sound so bad, finklestein

meanwhile you're getting assblasted over someone not paying ebay fees LMAO

you genuinely are a cuck

do yourself a favor and end it

ok... triggered much?

says the autistic fuck literally sperging out over unpaid fees

ending now. enjoy a life of constant scheming and scamming because you are too dumb to earn an honest living. Guess smarts weren't given to all afterall. Cuck

If you see the comments at the bottom arguing about how it's not wrong about stealing ----- this is who your customers are on ebay. This is why you just sell in person. My point has been made very nice by these poor fucks on here.

ur so mad LMAO

us so poor ROFL

>im done
>cant stop posting

mad LMAO

i feel your pain on a smaller level. I sold a perfectly working 2DS to a buyer, and basically he messaged me IN EBAY'S MESSAGING SYSTEM saying he broke it and now he is returning it, even though I specified on the listing that I did not want returns.

>posted 4 times

come meet me irl, ill smoke ur dumb ass and steal ur car

So tough lol

Any alternatives to ebay?

tbf you do sound like a poor gypo, sorry but its true

Syscoin

You’re always gonna have retards when it comes to selling, ESPECIALLY for electronics. 3 out of 250 is a good ratio.