Veeky Forums Risk. Asia edition

Who's up for a little game of risk?
The rules are simple, pick a color, name and location. Then when atleast 4 players have joined I will start the game.
After each map has been posted I will wait untill all nations have declaired an action. An action can be for example; expand west, attack [blank], etc.

Attacks work like the following: Both nations roll a 1d100 each, and the higher number gets as many tiles as the first number on the die says, minus the result of the attacker/defender.

A nation is defeated when the players have no colours left. Good luck guys!

>New Zealand
>The Great Penguin Huddle

Are there no bonuses for territory?

Not in this game no. I want to keep this one simple. Also, oceans can be crossed without a problem, so don't owrry about not being able to expand

Gave you the color teal by the way.

I'll say now, though, that risk threads rarely take off on Veeky Forums and that /int/ or /pol/ would be more game.

Eh, if this doesn't take off and it gets stale, then i'll just delete the thread. I just think /pol/ is to chaotic and I am not so familliar with /int/

Vietnam
green
Out of my way asians fucking shits

'Nam added.

Purple.
The Western Empire.
Bottom corner of Western Australia.

Got ya covered m8

Blue
Japan

Ok, so now that we have 4 players we can start the game. First off, just a reminder, please namefag, so that I can keep track on who's who.

Allright. Start by declaring your first action

Espand west towards Laos and Cambodia

>red
>Rick Sanchez
>Mother Russia

Push into Australia.

The glorious Western Empire shall expand northward.

Dude, ya gotta namefag.

The Shogun begins by attempting to unite the Nihonjin under one flag

Who's this? Please namefag

Oh shit, I forgot to namefag too!

This is disastrous!

Yeah, Western Empire moves North.

sware on me mum I put my name in the correct field field

Ain't we a couple of sharp coconuts, huh.

expand East

Ok, here is the map. I added and expanded Rick at the same time, just FYI.

Ok, next round!

Eyy Penguin bro.

You wanna ally so we can push northward together?

It'll be way tougher to get past any choke points vietnam or japan sets up.

Keep pushing into Thailand and Myanmar, then push into China

Just so you know, I will wait for 10 to 15 minutes between posts. And then I will update the map even if a nation hasn't made an action

expand West now

We move to take the islands of Shikoku, Kyushu, and Hokkaido, before moving out to the mainland

Head west!

Push north.

Sounds good; we'll be the Strayalliance. I might fill a bit more of central Australia as well, maybe.

Sure, I only want the West.

New map, Western Empire seems to have slowed down, while Japan has claimed...well Japan. And Vietnam has begun to take Thailand, and Rick is just chilling out in Siberia. The Penguin huddle is also doing stuff

Start me off in Saudi or Omar.
>Orange
>Great Islamist State

Yep Serbia is a pretty calm place
keep expanding west

We shall not retreat. We shall not back down. We shall advance WEST!

I want me some ladyboys, get them all
and gimme that nuke, I want me some nukes

soon

We shall invade the Korean peninsula and go on to manchuria

Push more north. Coast = ocean = penguins.

Ok, looks like Vietnam and the Penguin Huddle are expanding rapidly!

still chilling
just expanding in good ol' Rusia

Push north. Time to fuck some chinese fucking shits

Fill the rest of Australia then push north along the east islands / coast.

Fill out more of Saudi.

We shall Crush Vietnam.

He can't take down both of us at once.

Take the rest of Korea, and keep pushing North

It's on.

Ok, so decide to attack Vietnam as your action? Both of you roll a 1d100. Highest one wins

Rolled 82 (1d100)

Rolled 17 (1d100)

I have to push through their territory to proceed. But with that roll, I'm fucked.

How about that, I let you have some of the islands so you can jump over to sri lanka and Poo in Loo land?

>Name
Western Republic of Texas
>Color
Pink, like real men
>Area
The farthest upper-right territory, like our glorious political leanings.

Vietnam wins by 7, and thus takes 7 tiles from you.

Well if you want to have a nonviolence agreement after our initial skimish, that's fine.

Just let the penguins through too.

Also this is the identifier we'll be using.

oops, forgot to add the islamic state's expansion. I will add that + your next action in the next map

Expand in Russia

sorry for being a newfag, but how do I roll 1d100? is teher a command or I just roll with my d100 and post the result?

Attack Vietnam.

Aigth, I give you Indonesia, and the penguins can chill with the pinoy or whatever, just don't ever fuck with 'nam.

Oh hell naw, you just didn't say that

Rolled 35 (1d100)

For example, I put
>dice+1d100
in the options field.

Got to upload my alliance is all.

Fuck, I assume I can't use this roll to expand westward?

Sorry, but no. You must declare you action in your post to make the post number valid

Rescind, bro!

Vietnam is cool about the Strayalliance!

Keep expanding North

;-;
I'll use this post to expand then, officially.

Rolled 11 (1d100)

thanks mate

Do you choose to withdraw your attack action? If you then Vietnam must allow it

In about 5 minutes I will post the new map, and those who hasn't made an action will instead do it next turn

Penguins coor
Emus coor

Ok, this is what happend last turn. Vietnam and the western Empire made piece, and Vietnam gave Indoneasia to the westerns. Otherwise, nothing of note really happend

Fill / conquer the non-purple islands.

Expand West and South through Manchuria

expanding south

Yeah, just give him the rest of indonesia to the West and the Philippines to the penguins.

oh yeah, China and bangladesh are about to get dig'd

I shall head through the route provided for me.

Guys! Im sorry to say this but I have to leave. It's a personal thing, in you know real life. So if someone could take over while im gone would be awesome!

Not judging at all OP, have abandoned quests before also.

Anyway, I'll play as the Jain State, a theocracy in West India. Because of the nature of our religion, war and combat is done entirely psychologically.

Expand south, but not into Nip's territory.
If we can make a break through that gap after filling up a decent chunk of the corner, do so.

It doesn't that the maps been updated. How do I play?

* seem

You can wait for OP to come back from whatever he's doing, or you become the substitute and place yourself and everyone else updated on the map

I'll soon have some time on my hands, so I'll gladly run with the Jain State as an NPC. I need to have the map updated and rules explained to me first though.

Anyone?

bump

bump

* crosses fingers