MTG lore: MR ROCK AND MR COCK edition

PREVIOUSLY ON THE FLAKE THREAD:

Ajani-lite. More flakes. ASHHAAYYAAAAA. Oh. Avatars. More stories were written and more bromances were formed. Will is a troll mastermind still and friends with Mr Santa. The plotlines are taking shape. Selenra continues to be bae. The Messenger thinks in code. Myrs are adorable when paired with Ajani-lite. The adventures of Symon and Zix begin. Symon X Anna.

JOIN IN ON THE STORY FUN.

WHO WILL YOUR FLAKE PICK?

Team Gaia or Team Will?

Or DIOMEDES

Previous Thread:
>THE GLORIOUS ADVENTURES OF MR COCK AND MR ROCK HAVE BEGUN

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TmK30nnT
youtube.com/watch?v=acQ6jLe3R8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can I get Deka and Rinteller's flake sheets for reasons?

>what is magical realm?

What is this silly thing and how do you jump in?

We make our own characters for MtG lore and write stories about them.

And then they fight or hate fuck. Or bro out. Or other things.

Reposting the Zix story cause it was tail-end of last thread, and because I made some changes. Things were awkward because I wanted him to interact with Diomedes and couldn't make it work, and ugh.

>pastebin
pastebin.com/TmK30nnT

Zix was sick of the woods. His search for Ugin had taken him to many a plane in the past few weeks, with no useful results. Kamigawa had nothing. Alara had nothing. Shandalar, Dominaria, Vryn, nothing. Now, after three days aimlessly wandering the forests of Lorwyn, he really had to wonder if his methodology should improve. He once again reached into his faded, travel-worn robes, and felt the piece of home that he carried there. He considered more than once going back. Ugin sounded powerful, from what he had been told. Maybe he'd gone there. Maybe he'd liberated the Mirrans, and maybe life there would be worth living, like it was before his kind was forced to the furnace layer. The darksteel slipped from his fingers. That was ridiculous, of course.

Screams from the underbrush startled Zix, and he spun to see a group of boggarts running past him in fear. Stunned, he was left alone when the hunters came into sight. "Eyeblight! We hunt!" It was by pure luck that Zix ducked out of the way in time to avoid the arrow. An elf, mounted upon a stag, rode into the clearing as he stood up, his hood falling back. Her face contorted into one of particular disgust, and Zix scowled, his plates growing tighter at the back of his neck. The elves here didn't like his kind, and he never particularly cared for them either. He would have gotten ready to fight her, but all too close he heard the tell-tale thundering of more hunters. He stepped back and started to planeswalk away, but she had already nocked another arrow. Zix disappeared from Lorwyn as she let it loose.

>continued

Granted to produce something better than the current mtg plotline then, if anything. Is there some kind of template or stuff like that?

>The Messenger thinks in code.

The fuck?

He re-emerged from the blind eternities on a mountainside, precariously near a cliff. He stumbled back and slumped against the wall before even noticing the arrow in his side. With a grimace he yanked it out and applied pressure with his robes. Nothing he couldn't survive, as long as he didn't need mobility. Lying on the ground, staring into the sun, he had a few, painful but pleasant, moments of peace before someone's figure blocked out the sun.

"I thought I might find you here." It was William Arete.
"How'd you know I'd be here?"
"I know you're looking for Ugin, and I know where you might get some clues." William ignored the question. He did that a lot.
"You seem to know a lot of things."
"You just need to do something for me, and I can do something for you."

After their conversation, William stepped away, vanishing into the aether without a sound. A few minutes later, Zix had worked up the strength to stand, and started climbing the mountain. What felt like hours later, he reached the walled city at the top. Not every plane had goblins for him to blend in with, but if he wrapped himself up enough he could pass himself off as some hunchbacked beggar or prophet. The innkeeper gave him a strange look when he refused to lift his head, but glamered rocks look as good as anyone else's money.

Zix reached his room and checked his map. Innistrad; another place without goblins and with touchy natives. Still, he needed to go there to find more hedrons, and Symon Haskell. For whatever reason, William wanted this walker tracked down, and if he wanted him around, then maybe he'd be useful to Zix too, when William's project was all said and done. Zix lay on his bed and tried to get some sleep. The glamer would wear off in a few hours, so he'd have to be gone by then. He slowed time, giving himself twice as much time to rest, and slipped into an uneasy slumber.

I saw that match up from last thread and realized that I think Deka and Rinteller are both involved with the church, and want to see if they're worth shipping.

Also repostan' mr. rock because he's not on the flake sheet yet.

Repostan Del.

Probably going to be writing a short little thing, but out of 100% totally unrelated curiosity, would Boros or Zzorious handle crime reports?
I know Boros is more military/police, but Azorious does more with actual law.

The way I always took it, Boros is analogous to the police, while Azorius is analogous to the courts.

So Boros handles the crime reports and interrogations and such, while Azorius does legislation, actual trials and things like that.

Figured as much, wasn't sure. Thanks, user.

I hope you know I'm forever going to refer to him as Del The Funky Witness now.

reporting from another author:
ENVIROMENT: UNKNOWN_
BRETHREN PRESENCE : VALUE=0[LONELY]_
OBSTRUCTION PRESENCE: VALUE=0[SAFE]_

SEARCH: STOP_
MYR CONSTRUCTION PROTOCOL: EXECUTE_
SUMMON[BRETHREN SERVITOR]=20: REQUESTED_
MANA: SUFFICIENT_
SUMMON[BRETHREN SERVITOR]=20: EXECUTE_
BRETHREN PRESENCE: VALUE=20[NOT ALONE]_
ORDER: MATERIAL[METAL][COLLECT]_

ACTION[REST=172800]: EXECUTE_

ACTION[REST=172800]: COMPLETE_
MATERIAL PRESENCE: SUFFICIENT_
MATERIAL ANALYSIS: METAL[SILVER/IRON/COPPER]
BRETHREN PRESENCE: VALUE=0[LONELY]_
SUMMON[BRETHREN SERVITOR]=10: REQUESTED_
SUMMON[BRETHREN SERVITOR]=10: EXECUTE_
BRETHREN PRESENCE: VALUE=10[NOT ALONE]_
SUMMON[FORGEMASTER]=2: REQUESTED_
SUMMON[FORGEMASTER]=2: EXECUTE_
CONSTRUCT[MATRIX]: REQUESTED_
CONSTRUCT[RESERVOIR]: REQUESTED_
CONSTRUCT[TURBINE]: REQUESTED_
MATERIAL: SUFFICIENT_
CONSTRUCT[MATRIX/RESERVOIR/TURBINE]: EXECUTE_

COSTRUCT[MATRIX/RESERVOIR/TURBINE]: COMPLETE_
COMPLETION TIME: SUFFICIENT_
BRETHREN PRESENCE: VALUE=0[LONELY]_
ACTION[ACTIVATE=MATRIX/RESERVOIR/TURBINE]: EXECUTE_
ACTION[ACTIVATE=MATRIX/RESERVOIR/TURBINE]: COMPLETE_

ACTION[REST=432000]: EXECUTE_

ACTION[REST=432000]: COMPLETE_
BRETHREN PRESENCE : VALUE=UNKNOWN[NOT ALONE]_
ORDER: SEARCH_
SEARCH: EXECUTE_

Here's one. Deka only made a card, never filled out a sheet. Will post that in a moment.

reposting* fuck

also, Ajani-lite flake here: debating making a fullteam of walkers (maybe including The Messenger because he's fun) with a Weatherlight-inspired ship because the lack of one for the Gatewatch really bothers me

Trust me, it's not.

All we do is create non-canon planeswalkers and argue over whether they fit their right place in the color pie and if they spit on any lore. Some people get attached enough to start writing about them.

Here's the template for writing one up. Use MS Paint, Photoshop or whatever's convenient.

Or an archive, either?

And if you want to go full blown Magical Realm, here's an alternate sheet.

This looks like 96% of what MaRo does every day at work, excepts he gets paid for it and the stories look like straight out of a poor quality DC comics book...

The closest thing to an archive is the image in , which is a collection of all of the snowflake planeswalkers in the latest 'snowstorm,' boiled down and each given a basic summary.

Here's the old snowstorm from Autumn 2015, which is the last period when snowflakes were a big thing in lore threads.

He's the design lead. He comes up with basic ideas for sets and planeswalkers and throws them at the creative team and says 'MAKE THIS LOOK COOL.' Otherwise, he's mostly focused on the card design aspect.

He probably contributed to Innistrad with stuff like 'what if we had a gothic horror set' and 'what if we had creatures that could transform.' Then it's up to the creative team, Doug Beyer and company, to turn his ideas into cool shit and good stories. Sad part is, the quality of the stories they produce can be determined by a coin flip.

Yeah well, don't tell me he shouldn't slap the whole team in line some more. Say, I am not really sure about why and how they suppose anyone would be seeing Nahiri as anything but a crazed bitch, but they keep pushing her as some sort of antihero.
That, and making snapcaster red again.

Well, the whole Nahiri-and-Sorin thing just makes any sane person want to grab them, smash their heads together and demand that they both grow the fuck up, understand when they've fucked up and learn how to apologize to each other.

Literally this entire conflict between those two walkers could have been prevented if either of them was just a tiny bit less self-righteous and had even had a shred of patience for one another.

As for MaRo, right now MtG's selling better than ever so right now, they're more interested in identifying what they're doing right and how to stay on that track than smacking the team around for doing anything wrong. Because as long as this shit sells, they feel like they're doing right.

I want one of these filled out for Inzhu, Ginger, Iriqi, Katin, Cala, Izari, Naran, Deka, Sonia, Marjanah, Dyna, Astera, Cianne, Ygraine and Gaia

get on it

>Cala
I'm going to post all three of my characters in short order, as soon as the old thread dies.

There are some stories that have been logged. But if you want in on them you should ask anons to repost them.

It would be cool to make a repository for this stuff like it was done for the saladian pantheon.

>gaia
Aye aye, captain.

That's a good idea. When I'm done with finals, I'll work on compiling stuff.

>(maybe including The Messenger because he's fun)
When its spark has made it less of a robot and more like a sentient being, I see it hopping onboard. It will just need a lot of convincing that travelling in a group is more effective than just going
CONSTRUCT[MATRIX/RESERVOIR/TURBINE]: EXECUTE_
And that it doesnt get the idea to do that while on the ship.

I might work on another Symon-centric piece in the next day or two. Does anyone have Anna's sheet saved? I've not had a chance to look at it yet.

I also had a question- how strenuous is the actual act of planeswalking? Does it require much in the way of mana or stamina? I was thinking that perhaps an advantage of Symon's would be that since he's a seasoned traveller, he'd be able to planeswalk more precisely and frequently than most- perhaps not as well as a crazy oldwalker like William, but enough that he might tackle someone through the blind eternities if he was desperate and needed to wear them down.

That luck like a good idea, I dig it.

"Hey. There's a weird, interfering with our business. I think he may be rogue. Accidentally stopped the removal of the arrester poking her nose into our affairs. Send word when you can. "

"Working on it. Found a Boros report. Eight feet tall? Icy outside, fire inside? There's some scribbling about a book he was looking for. Pretty sure those meatheads didn't even know what it was for. Apparently he was in the library when the 'Rakdos cultist' burst in. Doesn't speak much, according to other incidents with him. Spoke in grumbles, said 'stop' and 'are you okay'. Mumbled about 'help with something'. Apparently, he saw some witnesses, and panicked. Vanished, nobody's seen him since. Izzet teleportal, maybe?"

"Someone found the book he was looking for the other day. Some stupid fiction book about other worlds. Poor bastard probably thinks it's real... Hey, unrelated, but we still up for date night?"

"Yeah, yeah, of course."

Short Del piece is done. With that, if anyone wants to use him for other stories.

POV is two Dimir agents. Don't quite know why.

Gods, Iosha hated sand. It got in everything. Her boots, her hair, her ship. Everything. And the damnable sun was awful, beating down on her. She just knew that she was burning already. "So what are we doing here again?" She huffed. Trust a leonin to have 'friends to find' on a backwater desert plane. She wondered how he wasn't dying of heat stroke; his mane wasn't exactly small, and on top of his fur he was wearing some sort of leather armor.

"Tracking." he muttered, eyes closed and nose lifted. Iosha snorted with derision. "What, by smelling him out? How long ago did you last see him here, that you think he might still be here?" Nishal sighed and turned to look at her, clearly unimpressed by her constant talking. "By feeling for his mana. Mirrodin has a feel to it, the same way that Fiora does, and the myr have their own specific touch." He looked back out into the distance, searching. "He has travelled far, but I believe he is still here." He walked back aboard Iosha's ship, leaving her standing in the harsh desert. "Are you coming?" He called from deep inside. "I do not know how to fly this." She heard him mutter. She rolled her eyes and boarded the ship, whisking the sand away from herself and the Forerunner. No way was she allowing it to start building up. If it did there was no getting rid of it.
"So where is he on this sandtrap?" she asked when she reached the helm. Nishal was sitting in one of the seats, brushing his legs off onto the deck. Iosha surreptitiously ignored the small pile of sand forming beneath him, reminding herself that the constructs regularly clean the deck. "I believe he is in the Abbasid kingdom. It should be roughly half a day's flight north. Should we leave now we will be there in time for one of their bazaars. All sorts of artifacts there, if you would like to look around while I attempt to locate our friend." She didn't say anything, because she knew he would see how excited she would be about the chance to explore another(cont'd)

Would you look at that, it passed. Three flakes coming up.

And this guy.

plane's artifice. Instead she simply grunted her understanding and lifted the Forerunner off the sand, hands flying over the control panels as she changed their altitude and speed to follow Nishal's direction. She wondered to herself what kinds of artifice would exist here. Maybe more automatons? She was always looking for new crewmates. And any sort of advanced engines would be welcome.
There was nothing but sand between them and the Abbasid kingdom, and so they arrived what felt much sooner than the half a day that was suggested. The sun was setting behind them as they drew close enough to disembark before too many natives seen the airship, and walked through the large gates surrounding an elaborate castle and the surrounding buildings. Inside the walls was immense bustle, and Iosha was amazed at the sheer amount of business that was taking place around her. The only thing that she'd seen come even remotely close was the markets of Ravnica, and those existed on a plane that was nothing but city! She quickly turned to her companion and handed him a disk of her own invention. "Break it when you find him," she instructed. "We'll meet at the gates when you do." He nodded to her and set off into the bustle, quickly losing himself in the crowd. With that taken care of she went her way, searching for the bazaar she had been promised. It didn't take long; the noisiest section of the streets were full of stalls and hawkers, each vying for the attention of the person so clearly not local to this kingdom.
Ignoring them, she made her way to the first stall she seen with any sort of artifice; a large booth filled with all sorts of trinkets. She reached into her satchel and pulled out something she had snagged Esper before she first left; a small bird that could fly on its own. The stall owner hooted when he seen it, indicating to his own stock in a sign to open barter. She stared intently, then settled on a silver dagger inlaid with jems and gold. The shopkeep contd

Would you happen to have Ioneth's sheet?

Will user here, I'd like to have her as another student if you're interested. I think she'd be a good counterpoint to Zix.

Who's Iosha? I remember Nishal from last thread

Reposting Lawrence the Monger

Good luck? She's really hard to pin down, even with the lure of academia. It wouldn't take very long before she got another burning question that she has to go off and find an answer for.

Also, try not to keep flammable or fragile valuables around that aren't books. They may not survive.

nodded his approval and she handed him the bird, then grabbed the blade and placed it into her bag. If nothing else the gems could be repurposed as eyes for another automaton, but mostly she liked the way the blade looked. It was at most an improvement on her current weapon, and at least a fine companion. She smiled and walked away from the stall, but before she could find another to peruse her bag began to vibrate. She reached inside to find the source, and soon pulled out a disk identical to the one she had handed to Nishal. She was impressed; she thought that it would have taken much longer to locate the companion he was searching for. As she made her way to the gates she heard a great commotion coming from the direction the leonin had travelled in when they arrived. Turning to get a look at the cause of the disturbance, she was greeted by her companion and a metallic creature half his size running through the crowd. "Iosha!" he roared. "Get to the ship! I angered the Djinn!" She sighed and started running as fast as she could. Of course he hadn't been able to do anything peacefully. Stupid paladins.
Nishal and his friend quickly caught up to her, and she was more than a little angry to hear him chuckling as he ran. Instead of shouting at him then and there she bottled it in, deciding that waiting until they were safely inside the Forerunner would make her berating him much more satisfying. The wind began to whip about them, and was quickly in a frenzy. Nishal slowed to a stop and she quickly followed suit, turning to see what development had caused the leonin to stop running. She did not like what she seen: above the gates was a whirlwind of sand, and in its centre was what Iosha could only assume was the Djinn. She couldn't help but notice that he looked angrier at them than she felt about the sand getting all over her clothes and likely into every pocket of her bag. (cont'd)

new walker, esper artificer human. Have to write up a backstory

Belloski/Lawrence trade war when?

Yeah, I figured he'd more or less point her in a direction with enough instructions and foresight that she might get stuff done. Cool though, hope she does get used in a story then.

Sweet thanks!

She felt more than heard his shout of indignation, though him drawing his swords definitely punched home the point. Ioasha and Nishal both quickly drew their own weapons, and an ominous hum began to emanate from the centre of their metal friend.
Nishal pointed his sword towards the Djinn and roared, and Iosha watched as the walls beneath him crumbled. The swords in his hands, too, began to disintegrate. Responding to the roar with a shout of his own, the winds assaulting them began to gain strength. Iosha began throwing her own spells at their flying enemy, starting first with countermagic and when that failed moving to hexes to sap at the Djinn's power. His flight began to sag, and as he drew closer to the ground Nishal began to charge towards him. She kept up her barrage of spells, feeling more energy than she thought she had. It felt strange; very unlike her own energy, and not too different from Nishal's.
Nishal leapt into the air, bringing his sword to bear against the Djinn's and bringing them both crashing to the earth. Nishal reached into her bag and drew out an automaton, throwing it towards the clashing leonin as a metallic blur flew towards the combat. Her own contraption expanded out from itself into a construct wielding a mace and a shield, as the blur met its target and once again knocked the Djinn off his feet as the myr joined the fight. Iosha's eyes darted back to her side - the myr was still there. Throwing off her befuddlement,she turned back to the fight and continued throwing disabling magic at the Djinn while also assisting her ally with supporting magics. The fight was quickly over when it was three to one, and soon Nishal and the two constructs stood over a defeated king. He turned and began walking towards the Forerunner once again, leaving Abbasid in stunned silence to deal with their fallen leader. When Iosha and the myr fell in step beside him, he answered her questioning stare with a simple "they were treating him as a slave."

Terrible walker, clearly needs red in colour identity. No mountains in deck, why bother.

I, DIOMEDES, would take her to war!

Selenra-user here, thinking of trying to spew out some writing today. Any thoughts on a direction?

Once more aboard the Forerunner and stationed at the control panels, Iosha surveyed her newest crew member. Nishal informed her that he had simply thought of the myr as The Messenger, though he was not sure what message exactly he was sent to deliver. She didn't mind having him aboard; he didn't look dangerous, and if Nishal said he was integral to their mission then she trusted him.
She was pulled out of her thoughts by Nishal's voice. "Messenger," he started, speaking to the myr. "I have been told that there is an impenetrable plane in the multiverse, a plane full of magics and controlled by an ancient, mighty planeswalker. I believe that she has the power we need to help us end the Phyrexian contagion of our home, and I would like to know if you would like to help us find a way to access this plane. If we can get to her, we may be able to convince her to help us save our plane."
Iosha and Nishal stared expectantly at the myr, waiting for him to speak his mind. After a few minutes of silence, Nishal simply said "Alright. He hasn't tried to planeswalk off the ship, so I'm assuming he's on board with the plan." He turned to look at her, smiling. The smile faltered slightly before he said "There is one more ally I would like to find before we try to enter the sealed plane. Do you have any bad blood with orcs?"
Iosha didn't respond, simply throwing her hands into the air and shouting.

When the Messenger copied her actions and trilled loudly, she couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity.

join Nishral, Iosha, and the Messenger on the quest for Gaia!

How she teamed up with DIOMEDES?

I was going to post a new 'flake, but i need pictures! Pictures of female human rogues in reasonable attires!

I know your pains. The character art threads on Veeky Forums and the tgbooru aren't currently meeting my needs. I've taken to just flipping through my already existing image folder and building characters around what I think looks like it would be an interesting flake.

I can't seem to find a picture of a blue skinned elf.

also, self-review: not bad for something I just started writing, but now I need to make an Iosha page and a proper design for the SS Forerunner. Guh.

Also I figured I'd tie in Gaia to bring my flakestory together with the mian story of the flakethread.

You should keep in mind that elspeth, sun's champion and the new chandra are six mana walkers. That plus ability is still way too much on your three mana walker.

I've never made a walker card, any advice?

the Gatewatch doesn't have a boat because the Weatherlight itself took a few thousand years to make and required collapsing a plane - and the laws of the multiverse have changed since then to make interplanar travel a whole shitload harder for anything other than a planeswalker.
Even assuming the Weatherlight's method still works, do you want to spend a millenia crafting a ship out of unique materials and then sacrificing an entire plane to get it going?

Elspeth also comes into play with one more loyalty counter. That obviously doesn't make up the entire difference in balance, just sayin'. She's more vulnerable out of the gate and her abilities are also mostly more niche.

post-mending, Venser nearly developed a silver-based ship that would have allowed them to travel between planes but then he caught the ded. Feasibly someone could be doing the same thing, probably with some sort of Etherium engine or something that's driven by the aether that makes up the B.E.

>Izari

Glad you're thinking of her. What do you expect from her?

Try out pinterest too.
Myr user here. I'm really glad you used The Messenger more in your story. I say that because what I am going to ask about next is going to make me look like a huge ungrateful cunt which is not making me feel happy.
Basically, I wish to know how they knew the myr's name, its not exactly tossed around, especially since "The Messenger" is a name that people chasing after it gave to it. I also wish to know how it was recruited to the crew, when it is not gaining immediate benefits towards its own goal. I assume that since the myr was treated "as a slave" it is still in its early days of planeswalking and it has not integrated myr construction protocols or its powers to summon temporary myrs as its defence, or it would have otherwise been found in a giant myr reservoir in the desert.

Perhaps I should update its card, since The Messenger is a crazy robot. Not in the style that it wants to learn what "a heart" is. It is, before its spark makes it feel something else, entirely mission-oriented.

Once again, really sorry for sounding like an ungrateful cunt. I am happy that anyone finds any use for The Messenger. I just cant help but to notice these things as the creator of this robot which acts more like an antagonist than a hero.

Methinks I'd need to talk with DIOMEDES more about that.

It would make more sense if Selenra knew the slightest thing about that.

Here's a new flake. She's a little spicy.

Here is her full pic.

dude, sorry I got his character so wrong! I wasn't sure how he was supposed to work AS a character, so I was mostly going "alright, this feels like it would work in the story and also do a good job with what the character feels like to me." my bad bro. this is a genuine apology and not me being an asshole.
honestly I was setting this story like, a year or two after the first one. Nishal would have 'walked a lot more, and would probably have started trying to gather as much info as he could on anyone he wanted to come with him to free his home. in searching for the myr and his background, I figure SOMEONE would have called him The Messenger at some point.

and I was actually planning on setting this later into the myr's spark life, after he had developed sentience and was beginning to display a rudimentary personality. I was planning on writing a giant myr reservoir into the desert, but then got sidetracked with the Djinn fight. I can probably write something about them continuing on to the reservoir and attaching at least part of it to the ship, to create a mobile myr reservoir like I was planning on.

if you give me a plane that she's on right now I might be able to hammer out a little start of a story from the crewside and we could do a back-and-forth thing about her joining or deciding to not if you want to

Whelp, I'll look for a good pic when I am more comfortable and it is not 3 am.

She's on Lorywn, but she's on the cusp of travelling, so you could reasonably meet her in Ravnica or Theros too, I guess.

My main concern when writing is that I don't feel comfortable writing on behalf of other people's flakes.

I was bored

>favorite position
This ignited the spark of my sides, sending them off to another plane.

A lot of her attitude is on the very, very edge of Rakdos. She exploits people only to kill them, she's cruel towards her underlings and she asserts herself as queen and top of the pile wherever she goes. She's very, very close to deserving some black in her color pie.

I'm gonna shower and pass out because I've got exams tomorrow, but after all that's dealt with I'm cool to start co-writing a thing about them meeting. until then I'll probably still be posting, but no more writing for me

user asked and I delivered. I'm a good person.

For you, user. For you.

Sure.

Here's Katin's.

I believe the point being made was that getting two tokens is too much for a three mana walker's plus, regardless of starting loyalty. Which it is, before factoring in the dies trigger instead of getting generic tokens. Hell, the first Elspeth was a major constructed playable at four mana and only got one vanilla token, and yours gets two with abilities at cheaper. It'd be played just for that.

Paranoid, self-interested rogue just looking to keep an eye on their own back, that's a pretty good take on black. She needs some more red in her though and I'm not talking about goblin dick.

But I am DIOMEDES!

Lots of switching. I imagine she's into breathplay, restrictive bondage, anything that leaves her (or her partner) feeling very, very vulnerable.

I do remember though Teferi bringing his merry friends around with him at a point. Though I guess only oldwalkers could do that.
You mean Akki dick right?
...Ugh.

Mending is what shut off most of the happy funtime bring-your-friends-with-you shenanigans.

But did Will meet those standards? I hope for my ship he did

Trust me, I know it's not really balanced. Just made the argument to try to cushion. That being said, I'm pretty sure my character design is less awful than my card design.

I ship DIOMEDES x GLORY

Is there any flake that could beat him in a fight?

I'll post five. Pick one or find your own.

Since this was fun last thread: Post joke theme songs for your flakes, try to guess who everyone's is based on the songs

youtube.com/watch?v=acQ6jLe3R8E

Don't know what breathplay is and too lazy to google it. And she doesn't like to feel vulnerable. But, she always leaves people feeling vulnerable and violated.

Al almost thought about it. But, she's not underhanded. She's very straightforward and just excited by battle.

And the only thing that goes in her color pie ends up being dominated into psychologically scarring submission.