Progress Edition

We're currently working on Gen V

Here's the current worklog:
| Gen V |
-The Trap
-DP V
-Quotes and minor details
-Getting the .psd's to Photoshop user

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Game welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Gen V/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Princess, Item, and Companion Templates - mediafire.com/download/6yh42feo96989sp/Templates.zip

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
patreon.com/towerKC?ty=h

Original Brush (Artists, please use these):
Photoshop - stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html
SAI - beroleagle.deviantart.com/art/Paint-Tool-SAI-Pencil-Brushes-96742060
Gimp - elmerucr.deviantart.com/art/Real-Pencil-Brushes-for-GIMP-57810771

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Forgot to add Last Thread:

Cactus Propaganda Protocol Initiate.

That's a lot of propaganda.
Why must you tear my dick in half between Cactus and Gemini, Eversor.

I tried the brush we use for the characters, for the item.

Is this passable?

It looks alright to me.

Only thing is that Unyin already made one.

Yeah its the Flumphs Enlightenment Injection.

I wanted to stream-line design and have the needle be similar.

Do you want us to choose which drawing looks better, then?

Well I mean compare it to the peyote plant item which was done only in a pixel brush.

Gemini is disgusting and cactus would be adorable if it wasn't a boy and making it one is stupid and arbitrary

That is all

>Gemini is disgusting
Care to explain why? They look cute as fuck.

You either get cactus boy or no cactus.

Not the other user, but not really. Just not my fetish, I suppose.

Love the Cactus

>Hey look user, you either fuck the tranny or don't get fucked.

What kind of reasoning is this? No cactus would be leagues better in that case.

One option is we dump Whale and include both with Cactus/Gemini as a Trap/hybrid trap and let the other be female.

to put it less retiredly, this is a CYOA. If cactus wasn't a trap, i'd likely pick it. If it is, i definitely wouldn't. So it might as well not exist in that case. And at least then it stays a cute non-canon thing to me.

Not the same user but I do vote to dump whale and keep gemini as the hybrid.

I like whale though.

And I have no interest in traps, but I do like the idea of gemini, especially if I can avoid dick while getting 4 breasts.

New Flumph landscape

user if you can't answer that question yourself you're in too deep.

as has been brought up before Cactus Princess was never intended to be a trap, was a finished card, was placed on numerous fan charts way back when. She was taken, every aspect was changed without her creator's permission and while a disclaimer has been given to use her I feel she should either be featured in her original incarnation or excluded.

Exactly why we should dump whale and give cactus a chance.

The claimant bears the burden of proof and I find them cute.
I'm also the guy who thought them up originally.
I'll strawpoll it in a minute.

Guys before you make a strawpoll, could you actually make a Gemini princess? You really don't have one besides the one that looked like the right head died a day before.

Cause right now, the whale has a strong design and something to look at, the Gemini really isn't composed enough yet.

I have to agree with Eversor, Gemini should go not Whale, Cactus has mostly complete chart just needs an update to whatever gen she's getting slotted to.

I agree. We have all the text, but literally no art for it.

I mean, I just improved the linework a little bit and added the clothes to the guy's original drawing. And they were orginally intended to be 2 girls, hence the 4 breasts, but with one being a slutty party girl and the other, I dunno, a lazy, tired girl.
I saw the lewd art of her though, and that was pretty good.

The statement stands.

They're a literal abomination and i find them unappealing. If you find a girl with four tits stacked on top of each other and two heads cute then you are literally beyond understanding why. You're in the /d/eep end, user.

But i mean whatever if other people like it why should i care.

You really hate whale princess.

I think I should point out that the creator for Whale has outright said that if she gets removed he won't put her on any of the fan charts, so if she's voted out for this time she's voted out forever.

>Literal abomination
There are siamese twins in real life user, people work like that.

I don't. I just pointed out an option that was posted a bit ago.

Not the user, but

Yes...and?

And if people decide they'd like to put her on a fan chart later? I understand he's said he won't bring it back up himself, but I honestly feel it's a tiny bit of an overreaction to say "nope, that's it, never".

Not him, but there's a ton of stuff on these charts that is basically /d/ lite already. We have multiple futas, a couple giant dragons, and a shit ton of fetishes.

Only reason there's been pick up these last months was because I found it on /d/, actually. Came over here and started making threads.

He said if people don't like her then she's a waste of a slot, and he can outright say it won't go in, so you're boned.

I'm not saying it's not appropriate and with better art it won't fit with the rest of the game.

But he asked why i dislike it and i answered him.

>Siamese exist
>A Princess based on the idea, but "improved" with big quotes on that, is an abomination while those people are not
???

Look it's just like those weird absorption or transformation fetishes. It's on that weird end of the fetish spectrum and i don't dig it. No need to get your panties in a knot.

Fair enough, but in rebuttal, Cat Princess is on Gen 2 and a TON of people don't dig her.

Thats a cute costume chart.
Well done, again.

>Cat Princess
>anywhere near as bizarre as conjoined princess'
I don't follow.

The link is not everything can't pander to your desires.

Oh misread the post, didnt see the word "don't"

But yeah like i said, because i don't like it doesn't make it not fit in if other people like it. I don't like cow dick, bestiality, or any of the trap princesses either and they're fine.

Still doesn't make it less weird and gross.

youtube.com/watch?v=0la5DBtOVNI

I feel some people should be reminded of this

I will admit, I'm a freak when it comes to stuff like this, so let's just agree to disagree, they will either end up being put in as the replacement for Cactus Trap/Whale and become the Trap, freeing up Cactus, or not at all and Cactus becomes Trap. Either way, I'll be content.
96.3% of /v/ has not watched this video methinks.

Thanks buddy!

I tried to keep it closer to a cos-play only design this time.

Hey guys! What landscape do you want to see next done? Item?

I was thinking the giant's throne.

Yes.
Giantess is CUTE

Surprise us~

It seems like things will end up most optimal if people put a female cactus in fan gen II, leave in whale, and have the gemini trap. Every alternative leads to one princess just plain not existing.

I don't agree with that interpretation to be honest.

What would you like to happen Eversor?

He wants Trap Cactus, quite clearly.

I bluntly prefer the original cactus as I was around during it's creation and don't like it when people's ideas just get hijacked without consideration for the original stuff.

And what you're missing, mate, is that we literally had nothing but the art. As far as we knew, that card didn't exist. It wasn't some evil effort to commit cartoon villainy "hahaha! We're going to change this thing without his permission!"

And what you're missing is your intent is irrelevant. The results of your actions are all that matters. the result being that you changed what someone made without a lick of respect to their work.

Yes, but how can I give consideration to something that I don't know exists? How can I respect something that I don't know exists? You're assigning blame for negative action when the only sin committed here is ignorance because, while you may have been here at the start, I found this on /d/ like 8 months ago.

For what its worthi vote for gemeni, i wish i could do the art for them myself but im only good with pencil so thats basically all i could offer.

I think I made it a lil too scratchy, but i think it'll be alright on a small scale.

The chair looks pretty good, like it was hand-crafted from a massive tree log.

Looks great, though I did like the curved shape of my original drawing.

Still though, yours is way better quality.

The Magical Mouthpiece. (Inspired by the Rebreather from James Bond)

Earworm! Ew

AAAAGH
SHE'S CUTE

SHE'S REALLY CUTE, GUYS

Cutie brainsucker

I like the way these balls came out. So round and...bally

I love the design! It reminds me of those reavers from MML!

By the way, I did order a new stylus. Should be arriving sometime this week, I hope?

Maybe I'll be able to draw something nice with it.

I always liked this fucker's design, desperado too.

well i mean, we did a strawpoll, twice even, cactus lost both times, and new trap won, followed by gemini

I'm pretty proud of the whole Western Desert Kingdom. People seemed -mostly- cool with early guns being a thing in that area too, which was a pleasant surprise.

I was thinking of making a Pistol Princess/Bandito Princess (

>bandito princess

Fucking yes. I have always wanted a cowboy princess.

I love everything I hear about this Plunder.

Wild West motif is my weakness sir!

Is stuff like that going to be cool, though?

The OP section about 'Why are we not working on X' seems like people are trying to buckle down certain goals, so I wasn't sure that just bumbling about doing stuff that I think is neat was going to go over so well.

>Knight sheet
>No Protoman

i mean, i'd love help if you can provide it first and foremost.

Getting this done means I can go back to animating these lil gals!

I'd like to try and help, at least, though considering how often my designs get spruced up with better art later I think maybe my ideas are better than my execution.

Guess we'll see when my stylus arrives.

Honestly, we're almost done with Gen V. There's not much else to concept, so I think you're good. It'd be best to make fan princesses in Gen II style since I think we're making something Fan Gen II or the like, but we aren't even solid on what's coming next.

People are also going to do something with knights eventually though so who knows, that might be good too.

Maybe I'll make Pistol Princess dedicated to the Goddess of Gonnes, then.

And do...something with an Idol to try and make Prison Princess interesting.

KALIBER, LADY OF LEAD
Worshipped - Kingdom becomes a source of Gonnes and Gonnepowder
Renounced - Kingdom blows up (or something)

Renounced Kingdom becomes a source of Extremely Volatile and Unpredictable Explosives and Gonnes

I'd make the renounced something not that fatal, since most of the curses are just inconvenient or technically beneficial but niche. Something like 'anything you throw violently will explode'.

this isn't aqua teen hunger force

Burning Nest for the Phoenix!

That ends drawing for tonight!

We are kicking butt though folks! Only 6 more landscapes to go!

As amused as I am by the idea of a 'hair trigger' goddess who doesn't muck around with curses and proceeds directly to 'artillery barrage from heaven' when kings and heroes annoy her, no, I didn't mean that Renounced penalty seriously. I just didn't think of a good one off the top of my head.

Thanks, Eversor!

Dammit, I was gonna make that joke

>Kaliber, Lady of Lead
I can't tell if you're referencing what I think you are or not...
Kaliber, the Lady of Lead from Enter the Gungeon?

Ayep.

I'm not surprised given the spelling.
Cheers to annoyingly hard games that punish you extremely for every little mistake.

I feel like i should draw more gemini princess to push back against the cacti

What's that from?

A comic that'd get you banned on a Blue Board. Head to the /trash/ thread and I'm sure someone will post it for you.

>We
>Not solely you
I made placeholders for a bunch of Landmarks, but it's nothing compared to what you're doing.

Shouldn't Cactus be in the fake gen, considering she uses gen 1 template? Could possibly use her to replace one of the lazier (ie. "litetally character X from series Y, with a crown on") designs from there.

Which ones are those? Secretary and Fitness princess?

I think that was my first piece i did for tower girls! I just colored and re-lined that. The original artist is garabatoz? I may be butchering the name.

Fan Gen Princesses can be bad references. They have that freedom, unlike main gen ones.