Monster Requests

I'm drawing monsters. Have an example.

Other urls found in this thread:

theporkdungeon.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Were-Manatee.

Lets make something previously cute and harmless something ungodly.

A negro.
As in, what the very deranged mind of lovecraft thought would come out of a negro egg.

I like the way you think. One second.

Mustard Gas Beast
This bloated, warty creature carries itself upon spindly legs. As its large eyes catch sight of its quarry, virulent looking gas begins to emanate from the monster's nozzle-like mouth...

Man. Lovecraft would have shitposted hard on Facebook. He was actually starting to get better adjusted before he died of stomach cancer.

Anyway.

I want to see the ungodly offspring of an Elder Thing and a human.

Your favorite amongst Solomon's 72 demons.

>improved

Bolted together with circuits and Nazi plate armor.

Don't forget the skulls, user. And at least one Iron Cross.

Thirded.

Here you go. One doodle quality Were-Manatee.

I love it. Coming right up.

> payment bump

HEY EVERYONE- THIS GUY MAKES REAALLLY GOOD GROSS SHIT!

Here you go. I don't know why, but I was drawn towards a very tree-like look, in some areas.

Well done OP. It blows my mind that this thread isn't blowing up.

How about an aye aye-folk? Something super creepy and good at being a stealth fighter.

Awesome stuff so far.

A dire flumph.

Click clacks

Mutated humans who's muscles have grown excessivly but have reduced body fat. On top of this their nervous systems have become hyper active firing random signals even at rest which give them their names as their jaws constantly clatter.

it is believed this was a result of them trying to speak but the signals to their msucles would cause their jaws to close and open rapidly as if they were shivering, this on top of the various spasms they suffer while standing idle.

The worst part is some my even retain some sembelance of sanity although it's doubtful they can remain sane for too long in that state.

wat the hell

Well, the OP did ask for monsters.

10/10 would napalm and never look back

Awh, shucks guys, thanks. Also, Aye Aye sounds good.

theporkdungeon.tumblr.com/

Have some other unrelated art, and my art blog while you guys wait on more monsters.

Thank you OP, this is even better than what i was imagining!

>BUMP

Can you draw me a giant wolf with all of its teeth ripped out and replaced with crude swords, and plates of metal shoved into its flesh as a kind of armor? Not exactly a monster but it's too specific for me to find anywhere. I'd draw it myself but I'm shit at animals.

An inky black horse that separates splatters of itself to create biting insects

I don't know if this counts as a monster, but could you draw a giant being actively bound by one of these flaming wheel angels? Like the giant has his arms tied to his sides and he's struggling to break free, except instead of a rope it's an angel, and the angel's looking considerably stressed.

Here you go, one Aye Aye folk.

Man, it's a shame this is my last drawing of the night, this thread is really blowing up. If this thread still exists tomorrow, I'll draw pending requests - if not I'll start a new one! Thanks for sticking around guys, and keep an eye out.

you = MVP

Nice. The hand is properly freaky.

Occulus Reptilia
A 6 legged reptilian beast with it's jaw snapped open fully with it's eyes lying inside it's mouth and a larger one that's upon it's tail.

A living book, as a giant grimoire (still man-portable) with guts spilling out of it.

Groucho Marx glasses that forcibly attach to the victim's face.

> How many Vaginas can YOU see in this picture?

It looks like a woman masturbating if you don't expand it. A horrifying interpretation of a woman masturbating.

/r/ing something like pic related. I need abominations of nature for my setting, the main enemies of the free peoples, monsters spawned by the god of life to reshape the world out of his melancholic disregard for current forms of life and desire to twist them into new forms. They're a bit like pic related, but more mutation-y. More arms than they're supposed to have, and in the wrong places. Idea I've got in my head if you could possibly bring it to life

>Head of an elk with a maw full of fangs and lacking cheeks
>Slightly anthro with a humanoid breast and arms, but bestial hips and legs.
>Vestigial arms sprouting from wrong parts of the body, constantly writhing and lashing out
>Vertebrae stick out of the back and through the flesh, muscle and tendons visible
>One foot ends in a cloven hoof, the other is clawed, both double-jointed legs like a deer or wolf
>Eyes are completely different, IE one avian one mammalian
>Long stained hair covering the groin

Basically like nature just vomited out spare parts mashed together that are constantly falling apart and regenerating hellbent on murdering the shit out of everything they find.

I'd need pictures of two monsters. Of one I have a badly made scetch on the left. It's supposed to be hunchbacked creature with black, tarry flesh taht keeps slughing off its bones (part of the skull visible, top of the spine sticking out of the back, and black goop oozing down its body). The head should have similar appearance to the deep sea fish on the right, although without eyes (or with empty eyesockets).

The other creature is an unnaturally tall and thin humanoid, with long, taloned arms. It's wearing intricate-looking full-plate armor that covers its entire body aside from the head, which is is completely black and has no features except a mouth filled with sharp teeth (the top of the head could also be covered with a helmet or faceplate with no eyeholes). The cretaure is holding a large polearm-type weapon.

The basic idea is that they're both magically created aberration/humanoid hybrids, with the first one being the result of failed experiments and the second the successful product.

Draw something with its face on its back.

>666kb image

You can't hide from me, Satan!

Jesus christ OP, you're a good artist. Could I use some of your monster pics for a quest I'm doing.

Hey, your artwork is some real freaky shit. If you've got time, I've got a request.

Basically a realistic version of pic related. I'm running a near-future campaign where a breakthrough synthetic cellular printer is hacked by totally not Veeky Forums and horriffic meme abominations ensue. In this case,as a cat with human right-hands for feet, and a giant weeping face with a grotesque smile.

Much obliged

Nice style OP, did you read King of Nothing/The second apocalipsis? Great books in a pretty fucked setting, I would love to see the Sranc/Ichoroi in your style.

can i get a Gnomotaur. its lik a Minotaur, but proportionally small compared to the standard beast when measured against a human.also it is part gnome and noticeably more posh than a standard minotaur

I really didnt explain the "size" when i posted that. the size of a gnomotaur against a gnome should be proportional to a minotaur against a human

I would love something like this too

bump

Can i request a large human with lizard legs growing eyes all over its body?

something tells me OP did his work and has gone back to his life

I'm alive. Literally just got back from school. I have other things to do in a few hours, but I'll try and do some doodles.
That's actually hilarious, I'll try it out. Thanks!
Sounds like something I did for a campaign - didn't draw it though, so I might as well give it a try. My elk monsters were the cult servants of a god of mirrors that were immune to magic, later got bamboozled by the good of nothingness.
Sound like something out of Dark Souls. I'll give it a shot when I can.
Never heard of it, unfortunately, although I'll be sure to google it! The name alone sounds interesting. Thanks!
>mfw

>Sounds like something I did for a campaign - didn't draw it though, so I might as well give it a try. My elk monsters were the cult servants of a god of mirrors that were immune to magic, later got bamboozled by the good of nothingness.
Setting I'm working on is a bit like Beowulf, Warhammer Fantasy, Berserk, and the Early Middle Ages rolled into one weird fun thing. Decided to put a twist on it though- the God of the Death/Underworld is actually the good and the human religion is a death cult, because it is only in death that people find peace from the horrors of the world. The god of creation and life is like a young child who bores quickly with his toys, and thus viewing the sentient races as old, imperfect, and dull- he wishes to sweep them away or mutate them into new exciting toys to play with. The god however cannot act directly on the living plane by an ancient pact, and thus needs to release agents to prosecute his wars.

Sorta like Warhammer Beastmen they can spawn randomly from corrupted human births, or come to be from the blasphemous unity of man and beast.

How about a human that secretly has crab/crustacean like facial features?

That's pretty impressive, OP. Well done.