Whenever a girl wants to play D&D for the first time, I always roll my eyes...

Whenever a girl wants to play D&D for the first time, I always roll my eyes, because they're fucking predictable stereotypes

>I wanna be a rogue
>I want to kill my party member LOL quirky
>I want to steal gold LOL quirky
>how come I didn't get away with trying to murder and kill everyone
*ONE HOUR LATER*
>I'm bored I want to go home and cuck you pathetic beta faggot who brought me here

Fucking useless whores.

>>>r/mgtow

>MFW when literally every single girl I've played DnD with in college (I was part of a gaming club) has played a Wizard/Sorcerer character, a Druid-type character, or a holy/healer-type character with only one exception who played a heavy-armor swordgirl fighter.

Taking the bait

But that last line is really telling in OP's personal narrative of how he views himself

Ran a game for a bunch of newbie girls once. We ended up with a bard who was basically Lady Gaga with a lute, a warlock who made a pact with a Deep One when she was shipwrecked and drowning, a halfling Mafiosi and the boisterous dwarf paladin who was dragging her along as her pet reform project, and a grizzled ex-soldier who basically held the whole team together. They were a goddamn blast.

Have you ever considered that maybe your experiences aren't universal?

In my experience, CN/CE lolrandom murder seems to be par for the course with new players, regardless of gender. They either grow out of it or find a group that tolerates that sort of shit.

As for girls at the tabletop, I've only ever had one girl who actually played well and enjoyed the game, but she was also the only girl who actually there to play as opposed to just being there as someone's SO/ to flirt with my manslut of a friend

>I wanna be a rogue
That actually sounds like literally everyones very, very first game.

sage for the lowest quality bait on the board currently

You don't get it! When men do it it's because they're not good at roleplaying yet! When women do it it means there's something wrong with every woman who ever lived!

>knowing what that is

It wasn't mine. Not everyone is that kind of shitter. But that type of shitter is not gender exclusive. If he really wanted to pick a special kind of female That Guy he should've brought up M-preg. No joke. What the fuck is it with women and M-preg?

Pretty much this, most of the female players I've seen usually go for magic characters, not Rogues.

But also this. Most of the female players I've played with were just there because their guyfriends were into the hobby and really had no interest aside from the fact that it was something competing for his time and attention. Sounds terrible to say, but eh, my personal experiences I guess.

Whenever a shitlord wants to b8 Veeky Forums for the first time, I always roll my eyes, because they're fucking predictable stereotypes

>I want to be a fedora
>I want to mean2womuns LOL quirky
>I want to pretend retarded LOL quirky
>how come I didn't get everyone telling me how smart I am?
*ONE BAITPOST LATER*
>I'm bored I want to go home and get cucked by you pathetic beta faggots who keep me here

Fucking useless shitposters.

You're projecting a little hard here.
>I'm bored I want to go home and cuck you pathetic beta faggot who brought me here
And you've taken your projecting to the next level.

Shut up stupid.

Had like 8 female players in my campaigns over the years. Never had encountered anything like that. Of course, there was some dumb moves and slow apprehension, but overall they were not much different from the first-time-player guys.
Moreover, latest addition in my current group plays cleric better than anyone I've ever seen play. It's her first game but damn. Proper battlefield control, very impressed with her memorizing the whole 5ed cleric spellist up to level 4. No bullshit attitude, although roleplaying LN alignment seems to be a bit hard for her. Still, could be way worse.

I've met very few women who held any interest in D&D, fewer still that held that interest of their own accord. The first was an elf ranger who spent the entire game passive aggressively trying to tell her boyfriend to leave. Yawning, losing focus, and more or less being an npc her boyfriend had to control in combat that would otherwise do nothing.

The second played a druid that was obsessed with the idea that any animal in captivity was suffering from abuse, which resulted in a rather humorous moment in which she was trying to talk with a horse to convince it to rat out his owners, to which the horse replied: "Nigga, I'm a horse! I don't give no shit about what they do!"

The third was an elf sorcerer and was actually the best roleplayer of that particular group, while her boyfriend spent most of the time being a murderhobo she had to keep in check. The boyfriend and the other player both made fighters and essentially just roleplayed Drake and Josh, while she ended up accidentally filling the role of Megan as their buzzkill and begrudging babysitter.

So of the small number of women I've met that actually are willing to play D&D, one third were only interested because of the dick involved, two thirds played with their boyfriend, and all played elf casters.

>shitlord

kys

>roleplayed Drake and Josh

I want to be in a group like that.

It's sad that you probably believe that shitty meme.

Females are terrible adventurer material because they lack the ambition to take up arms. The whole concept is ridiculous

only butthurt one here is you

This desu.

Might be why casters are so popular. I mean, I'm a guy and I like to play casters for that reason. Delving into dangerous ancient ruins and getting involved with fighting eveil sorcerers for KNOWLEDGE makes alot more sense to me than doing it because YEAH, IMA A BADASS, FIGHT ME FAGGOT!

> "no u"

Amazing.

you can keep screaming and memeing but it wont quell your asspain

What is unrepresentative sample sizes

By comparison, of the men I've just been a dm for, not even all the people I've been in a group with, I've seen:
>That guy that never reads the rules, played a caster and picked spells based on the name and maybe short description, and then bullshiting everything from there to try to do whatever he wanted.
>A power gamer.
>Another power gamer.
>A slightly more cool power gamer that would power game shitty things into playable builds so he was still balanced to the rest of the party.
>An idiot. Great guy, but I swear to god he was about as sharp as a pillow and as bright as The Descent. Would forget what was happening every turn in combat, mid conversation with NPCs, or just mid-game, would forget his own stats with them written down in front of him, would forget his abilities, and was obsessed with coming up with "clever" and overly complex solutions to nonexistent problems that could waste potentially hours of game time.
>A smarmy asshole who made the same character every time and would append "Your mother" to absolutely anything and everything for no apparent reason.
>A womanizing asshole that cheated at the game, fudged his rolls, stole from the party, and made passes at my underage sister.

So in general, I'd say that regardless of gender, if you know enough people you will find that most of them are terrible.

The other thing roasties do is they get really into Their Character. They'll write stories and draw art of them.

Then their character will go off on their own, if not literally leaving the party they'll chat with a favorite NPC or monologue a bit. And you'll find they often don't really know or care about any of the other group members.

>post shitbait
>post lolumad butthurt at the replies

Worst part of this? That people took you somewhat seriously in the first place.

Male permadm here. If I ever get to play, I want to steal gold, be a rogue, and get away with murder/grand theft horse.

I don't get what you're saying here. Are you saying it's stupid to say "all female roleplayers do X" or "all female roleplayers are like X"? Because I wholeheartedly agree.

But being a caster also includes being driven and creative, more qualities women don't possess.

>but my anecdata conforms to my bias

I've had the misfortune of working for a female dominated company in the past, and I'd argue women are fine strategists who fail miserably as leaders on two critical issues: innovation and accountability.

The very best of women will fall back on vagina privilege when one of these is necessary. They will not fire the trash. They will not admit when they are wrong. And they certainly don't feel the need to come up with creative solutions to imminent problems.

I've come to believe having a vagina means never having to deal with such ugly challenges when White Knights are a dime a dozen.

I've known several women who, with their first playing of D&D, have played either Barbarians or Fighters or Druids. I've not seen any women interested in playing Rogues to begin with, and mostly, I just see people pushing off the Rogue class (in D&D3e) because it is the "easiest" to understand. I've not seen any who want to play Cleric or Priest automatically, either.

Most women seem interested in playing an interesting class, something that can interact with the setting a bit more than just stabbing stuff. Well, except the Barbarian character. She loved running around and stabbing stuff.

I've never seen a woman play this way.

Those are problems with leadership regardless of gender or sex. Happens with guys too. Also, if you believe in vagina privilege, you have to believe in male privilege too.

Yes, we know that you don't know any women and you don't anything about them. You can shut up now.

>Also, if you believe in vagina privilege, you have to believe in male privilege too.

>shitlord
tumblr spotted, kill yourself post haste.

Truth.

Grow up.

Women have never once built a civilization, what makes you think they are capable of maintaining one?

Women, by nature, only care about themselves. Even their children are an extension of this. You notice the first second women don't need men for everything, what do they do? Stop having kids.

Women are dumb. Sure, they can memorize things. They can be trained but they don't actually learn and they don't actually create.

Women are sociopaths who would treat men and other women in horrible ways if they were stronger.

Women are shit at everything besides childbirth.

This is completely true. It's why I enforce -4 Strength as a punishment for shitty female behavior.

>Truth.
Nope.
>Grow up.
No you!
Going full retard the post. Go die alone back in /r9k/ faggot.
So you are bad dm and a retarded faggot?

beautiful bait user you sound exactly like an asspained tumblrcunt would, enjoy the (You)s coming your way you earned them

Mad girl detected.

ree a little louder, maybe you can make Veeky Forums a safe space for elf slave wat do threads again

>So you are bad dm and a retarded faggot?

Nope. I just believe in having realistic games. Women get -4 Strength in all games I run. They've never even complained about it because they are too fucking stupid to know the rules so they think its part of the rules. One chick even emailed WotC about it, that was fucking hysterical.

>again
I don't understand. It already is one.

Retarded faggot detected.
So not only you are bad dm and a retarded faggot but don't know what realistic game game would look like and you like to make shit up?

but he's right

>letting a female into mens' hobbies

seriously looking for a bad time, just let them bring the snacks out or something

How's that any relevant?
Both of those didn't seem to be debating you in any capacity.
It was pretty odd for both of them not to simply assume it was put in your shitpost on purpose though, though I'm not sure I believe that anymore.

Wew, calm your toasted roastie and stop giving out free (You)s.

>men's hobby
Then why are women so much better at it?

user's just saw tumblr and assumed I was telling them to go back there I think? I was congratulating them on pretending to sound like a retard tumblrcunt so well people actually fell for it

Said the moron.
Maybe you should try not being a retard.

I tried DMing with my friends, but they were fuckbois. All they wanted to do was rape and circumcise the goblins and my best player was an edgelord whose sister was raped by goblins. I need new friends.

So you were just being a stupid faggot, not trying to debating someone?

That's one of the greatest thing about Netflix, there's tons of garbage on there you can throw on to keep their simple minds occupied while you do your thing.

In a weird way, at least there's this much shitpost b8 about it instead or earnest -4 str. Its like enough people know its bad and wrong that its become average, at least one thread a day material.

>Veeky Forums bites the obvious bait

Can you spot the assblasted grills ITT?

your reading comprehension is terrible user, telling someone they made a masterful post isn't being a stupid faggot

>mfw my girl players are way more into it than my minmaxing snowflake guy players

I want /r9k/ to leave my board

>people should respect my safe space :(

Women smell bad.

Isn't that what this is all about? Whining about how these mean scary females are invading your safe space?

>I should be able to shitpost and have everyone agree with me, everyone else is Tumblr

circlejerk

I really do enjoy that picture.

No, it is just fine. He did not make masterful post, he just made a retarded shitpost.
The irony of this post is funny.
No, that is just you.

Shut up woman you stink.

You're biting awfully hard there. You new to Veeky Forums? They like it when you respond angrily. It's the only way they can get it up.

I can't tell if it's two people sincerely trying to bait each other, one dude samefagging, or some meta-ironic discussion that goes way over my head.

Now here's some slightly higher quality bait.

Not all women are like your mom faggot.
>You new to Veeky Forums?
Nope but it seem you are. Also learn to read faggot.

The sad thing is that is probably not bait.

The solution here is for women to stop being mean and scary desu.

My mum only started stinking when she stopped moving.
Maybe you should stop moving.

>Implying 80% of new players don't go for chaotic stupid rogue.

>My mum only started stinking when she stopped moving.
Yet she smelled better than you
>Maybe you should stop moving
No thank you.

Vaginas are smelly and icky!

Mmm, yeah they are...

>blocked for garbage outside of /b/
>entire thread still up

Bravo janny

Said the faggot that was never near one.

men are willing to sacrifice their lives for their country, and women can't even do the bare minimum and open their legs to stop the suicide, and murder spree's and general depression society has from their vapidness.

I find them o the girls that are stiff and smelly.

Aside from that being untrue, and getting a fucking a yeast infection for it, I literally came out of one. I think I'm well acquainted for that bit alone. They nasty.

I'm actually in a campaign with two women right now, sisters.

>younger is a sorcerer
>came in late, chose a caster to balance the party

>older sister is a barbarian
>basically plays a complete idiot
>always trying to play halfling toss with her sister's character
>smashes everything
>AFRAID OF UNDEAD

The older sister decided to make a deal with a god to keep undead away during our last session by banging him.

>they won't attack the unborn child of the god presiding over them, she doesn't know that's how the DM's doing it

Why would a girl play D&D when she could be busy having fun posting pictures of her butt on instagram, going to starbucks and slooting around like a normal girl?

I don't believe this story, women would rather get gangbanged in the parking lot than sit around greasy nerds IMAGINING a fantasy where they're the ones gangbanging some chick in a parking lot.