Dad, how come the girls get such nice and soft and silky clothing while we have to wear rags?

>Dad, how come the girls get such nice and soft and silky clothing while we have to wear rags?
>And how come people make way for them when they're walking around and putting their cloaks in puddles in front of them?
>What if I become a girl dad? Woud we be better off then?

>Bend over son. I'll make a girl out of you!

They'll just catch on and kill you for trying such an obvious power grab.

Is it though? I mean we accept women wearing suits becoming exectives these days, perhaps the drows would see tranny as quirky and humour them too.

>Dad, how come the nobles get such nice and soft and silky clothing while we have to wear rags?
>And how come people make way for them when they're walking around and putting their cloaks in puddles in front of them?
>What if I become a noble dad? Woud we be better off then?
Fixed that for you, you plebeian peasant piece of shit.

Literally a shit premise for this whole situation.

Why has this kid not seen poor girls living in the slums like himself. Prostitutes, street urchins, ect.

Why is it that only the women wear fine clothes? Why are there no male nobles who do the same? How come the poor peasant trash doesn't get out of the way when a male lord comes down the street, he's probably more likely to smack them or otherwise punish the insolence.

Ok, so maybe it's a female-dominated society... so what happened to this character's mother that she's not there. Also the act of placing cloaks over puddles for the women seems more like a kind of courtesy than something people are doing out of fear. The women would just have their own slaves for that if that were the case.

OP literally just substituted the word "nobility" with the word "girls" for his bait.

Yes, son, you would be.

Because you would be dead, and death is better than this hell of a life.

Time to tell you about the Femlords and how they tried to make women hermaphroditic so they could rid the world of men, and accidentally released a virus killing 90% of all women. The few pure-strains are now kept isolated from both each other and the rest of the men who are carriers. Their only contact is through video screens and the inseminators, robots designed to be as reminiscent of Men as they are kept on a strict breeding schedule to maintain the population.

Daily they damn the Sarkeesian whores that did this to them, and they weep for the futures they lost.

Remember, the patriarchy isn't always pleasant or good, but it's necessary.

TL;DR (YOU).

>mft not sure if drowbait or fembait.

>Well son, for the first two parts of your question, that's just the way it is. And for that last part, don't waste your energy on impossible things, trust me, you'll be happier.
>Now pay attention when I show you how to change a wheel and fix an axle, I'm not going to be around for ever, and who knows, maybe a pretty girl will stop by to watch you?

Not the most fitting image, but it has the tone.

Quiet Gwyndolin, go worship the moon.

I wonder what the "default" position for love making would be in a matriarchal society like drow would be.

Inb4 pegging.

please post this kind of shit there

There would be no change.

In either world men would be expected to do the majority of the work of sex, and defaults would be all but entirely identical 99% of the time.

So missionary position, except she will be glaring up at him with a disapproving look?

Basically like a japanese salaryman and his housewife?

>Hehe ebin effeminate son meme le original thread premise XD son gets dominated by big orc women le trap le buttsex XD XD XD
>Lemme tell you son, you're a faggot. I kill my son, because I am roleplaying a disappointed alpha-male dad and this is interesting and new and will make me cool.

Jesus fucking christ how many times do we have to have this thread

>so what happened to this character's mother that she's not there
Dark elf mothers don't care for their male children in any way, they're left to be raised by giant spiders and the drow male undercaste.
At least I'm assuming OP is a drow. It's a grey skinned elf boy at least.

can you be my dad?

>What if I become a girl dad? Woud we be better off then?

t. 95% of modern trannies

Yes, because being female is all sunshine and rainbows and people doing things for you because you're special and cute and never having to worry about anything ever again.

And you know... not the awfulness of wage inequality, childbearing anatomy being torture once a month, and people generally thinking you're existence is worthless the moment you stop being attractive and/or single.

Shame the reality doesn't match the fantasy, huh?

>And you know... not the awfulness of wage inequality, childbearing anatomy being torture once a month, and people generally thinking you're existence is worthless the moment you stop being attractive and/or single.

Literally all of those things can be fixed by actually putting effort into your life. There is no "wage inequality", women just work less hours and seek less promotions. People don't think you're worthless if you actually do something with your life that isn't predicated on your looks.

>wage inequality

Not even going to try to touch the rest of your post if you've actually drank that bit of koolaid. You're woefully misinformed or willingly ignorant.

Not that user, but I'm curious what amount of "effort" get rids of the anatomy thing, short of a gender change which was kinda thing being argued against? I don't even know anymore.

Doesn't get rid of it, but you can fix it by not fucking crying.

>I get cramps once a month life is so hard :C

Jesus.

wait, you mean if you do something of worth you wont be worthless?

holy shit, i have some reevaluations of my life to do.

>childbearing anatomy
Not applicable in this situation.

This.

With one caveat, men are a few percentile points more likely to get a raise.
I'd need to pay to actually read the article, but I believe it's only 2-3% more.

>men are a few percentile points more likely to get a raise.

Which is kind of the expected byproduct of them in general making the effort to seek those raises. A society in which men actually ARE more ambitious will see perceptions of them skewing towards viewing them as more ambitious, and thus selecting for it.

If you're going to the selling sex route, I'd find it hard to believe there wouldn't be at least a few buyers for a character that looks like that.

You can't whore yourself into drow high society.

Wait, can you?

>>Dad, how come the nobles get such nice and soft and silky clothing while we have to wear rags?
>>And how come people make way for them when they're walking around and putting their cloaks in puddles in front of them?
>>What if I become a noble dad? Woud we be better off then?
>Fixed that for you, you plebeian peasant piece of shit.

Evil campaign time.

Until you stop replying you fucking idiot.

inb4 son gets turned into a girl and supports her family by prostitution

You only get male drow customers who want to turn the table and dominate a trap/girl, and they pay jack.

At least a street urchin prostitute can get some coin, unlike a boy street urchin who has to resort to theft or begging.