I DOWNLOADED YOUR BITCOIN ONTO A FLASH DRIVE

>I DOWNLOADED YOUR BITCOIN ONTO A FLASH DRIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8d3Qdzxwys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BBBBBBBBADONGOOOOOOO

That was such a waste of time and electricity to air that episode.

BAZZZUUUNGALOOOO

this was the fucking worst. 3 ads in a show that lasts 10 mins, while the last ad was just to show the credits? murrica is full on drowning in jews it looks.

BIZRAELI!!

That is so unacceptable to pass as entertainment the sheep need to wale the fuck up

This lol I forgot how bad tv was and it seems it got even worse

no wonder they created netflix

Wow Jewish tv is pretty shitty

Ya ya ye coco Jumbo ya ya ye A-o

>Just ask my neighbor
>Not now though, shes in the shower
>audience howls at the moon
its sick

>watching talmud vision

I was amazed at how short the show was, I had it on DVR and watched it after it finished airing. There's no way the actual episode was more than 15 minutes. I got a few chuckles but overall it felt like a massive waste of my time. It's amazing how many people watch this show. It's hard to believe that something like this could actually affect the market, but out of 20M people, it's definitely going to bring some attention bitcoin's way..

I was triggered by this too, but what do you expect? Normies can’t swallow the idea that coins exist on a network and aren’t a physical object.
Plus they avoid needing to explain what a private key is by doing that

Still no worse than this.
youtube.com/watch?v=o8d3Qdzxwys

Fitting when you consider that core feature of Bitcoin is wasting time and electricity.

Can I get a quick rundown of the episode?

How in-depth did they go about cryptocurrencies in general? Was it fucking nothing?

tard. that's why it's valued so high. it takes a week of house energy and that's a good thing.

>20 million people
More like 200. It's the most watched sitcom in the entire fucking world.

Leslie's reaction was perfect. "What?"

She knows that you can't paypal bitcoins.

>mfw someone tells you something about crypto and my response is the same as leslie knope's

They barely went into it. They just barely mentioned it as a money that you can't touch and can't spend on anything, then devoted the rest of the time to normie relationship drama. Oh and all the coins they mined were lost on a flash key that some janitor threw out.

what about repeats for the next 10 years and syndication world wide.

$20K Bitcoin? Bring it on!

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

DAYS WITHOUT JEWISH TRICKS: 0

Captcha: Goyo Jupiter

Not even fucking joking

we goin' to jupiter confirmed
strap in goyos