So my buddy is dating a chick way out of his league (think fat gotcha chick from High scool realized it was a faze and...

So my buddy is dating a chick way out of his league (think fat gotcha chick from High scool realized it was a faze and lost a ton of weight and the shitty attitude kept the tits and lowlife friends) and she wants to get into Dungeons and Dragons. I told her to pick out a story she liked and I'd DM it for her, not thinking she'd actually put in the effort to find something as bad as what she did. It's basically a brony's anime wet dream, and I already said I'd DM and can't go back on my word, too good of friends with her boyfriend.

Can you guys give me some ideas on what to do for a story? The doc she gave me basically said 'start in a giant hub world', so I plan on doing that, but I have no idea what the hell to do after that. I'm just going to steal some 3rd Edition monsters and give them new names, and reuse a ton of my older boards. So, the only thing I'm really missing is the story.

Help me Veeky Forums, you're my only hope.

You could, you know, use the document you received for the setting, you fucking tool.

>Here's no details whatsofucking ever wat do?

Go fuck yourself, that's what.

Go full chuuni and have fun with it, close blinds destroy all recordings

Light alcohol helps

You have two options.

1. You can stuck it up, GM three sessions with the first being the beginning; the second, the middle; and the third; the end. Tell them in advance you're planning a short story in advance and be a good sport. Try to have fun. Lulz it up. If they're ungrateful turds or otherwise make you miserable, take your ball and go home.

2. Apologize and say you're not comfortable running it. You can even say that you've run games like it before, and it made you miserable. Have an alternative ready so they can still play. If they press, just fucking leave. You're a grown adult with two feet. If just saying no and fucking off is to awkward for you, this is a good opportunity to practice without repercussion from anyone important.

Or you can be a total bro and conspire to get your bud laid. Have fun, Make your friend look competent and smart. If you see an opportunity for positive development between them, capitalize. If he gets laid for any reason, take credit. He'll owe you one forever, and you get setup yourself in the future.

Just have fun with it. Embrace the faggotry.

Make them save a pretty princess from an evil horde of cartoonish over-the-top bad guys. Have them convince a dragon to stop being evil by giving it really good cake. Let them kill a Lich with the power of friendship or something.

My boy Notail has advice for you. Take it to heart.

Post the doc she gave you or this is just bait.

solid advice

>convince a dragon to stop being evil by giving it really good cake.

Anndd next plot

I found a higher res pic.

Fuck that, post her tits

Here you go. This is the file she gave me. This is what I have to work with. Basic setting, but I need a story. To be honest, I kinda' want to do this for the sole purpose of getting back into being a DM. It's been a long time, and using someone that doesn't know how it's supposed to work could really work to my advantage. It's just the fact that it's weeaboo shit. I just don't know magical girl stuff and that's apparently what she's into.

Oh god, shes one of us.

Wasn't this a thread on Veeky Forums like a week ago? Go watch Madoka Magica or at least the first 3 episodes, that might help a lot.

Basically run it like an X-men game and you'll be set

Yeah, that's Veeky Forums born and bred.
Look for the Magical Girl CYOA General (can't miss it when it's up) and ask them for help.

I'd play this. Ham it up, OP, it will be great!

Dear god. I'd say you should run this in MAID or whatever the hell system is tailor made for magical girl tabletops, at a guess.

If you really wanna fuck about, go watch Madoka up until one of the main characters gets her head bitten off and run with that sort of theme. Magical girls but with serious consequences in a deceptively grimdark world that initially SEEMS noblebright and happy-go-lucky.

Ask her how she feels about skub.

Who the fuck gets somebody into D&D by saying "Chose a story for me to run for you"? Is this a thing that really happens? You're the fucking GM, YOU set up the story, especially if they've never played before and have no idea what they're doing. Brony shit is just one of the thousands of ways this could have gone wrong, and I can't imagine even one way it could have gone right.

One of us!
ONE OF US!

A GIRL HAS INVADED Veeky Forums! Quickly, hide the scatter cushions!

>generic Magical Girls system
>with fucking Nagato as a poster image
Lmao

As for your plot, just watch the first series of Nanoha, then recreate that. Or the movie, it's shorter and the explosions are better.