Awaiting Orders

Who is my target master?

Eversor
slay
that
puss

If you had an Eversor, under your command, who would you target first? How would you upgrade one? Shakara would be a good example, but what could be the closest you would make in real life?

hes a risky target, we're only sending the best of the best

how would i upgrade him? i dont understand?

Another Eversor.

Your target is this man. Be warned, Assassin, he is an incredibly skilled and dangerous individual, requiring more effort than any targets you have eliminated before.

Look, assuming that you have ALL DAoT tech on your hands, with the full backing of the Emperor and the Fabricator-General, how would you upgrade him?

Unless you're under 18, then get the fuck out.

Could he fight a primarch 1x1? Im not talking about angron-tier primarchs. Lets match him against Alpharius or Gulliman.

But what if he is Alpharius?

Honestly I'd say they're pretty well optimized as they are. Upgrading them further would simply make them more expensive to lose. While no Assassin is strictly disposable, an Eversor is pretty close.

Assuming the Primarch is armed with their preferred melee weapon, armored, and aware of the Assassin, I'd put their odds at 10/90 in favor of the Primarch. If the Primarch has a range weapon and is aware of their approach, 3/97.

If the Primarch is unaware, unarmed, or unarmored, I'd put the odds at 45/55 in their favor. If the Primarch is unaware, unarmed, AND unarmored (i.e. caught in the shitter), 70/30 in favor of the Assassin.

In all cases where the Assassin reaches melee, odds of the Primarch being noticeably wounded are high, especially if they are unaware that Evensors explode on death.

>Roger A Muirebe.jpg

You read my mind

I'd watch this fight.

more like this, innit

>assuming that you have ALL DAoT tech on your hands

time manipulation, duh

>Eversor
>asking for a target
>noy just WRYYYYYYYYing everything in line of sight

There's this guy who lives a few doors down from me, when my dog died he said I should throw her out in the desert for the coyotes. I'd love to see him dead.

SHAKARA
H
A
K
A
R
A

Rawbutt Girlyman wins by being so excruciatingly boring that even the Eversor's rage fades when exposed to such dullness. After a 7 hours long lecture on the proper way to adjust your seatbelt when riding in the passenger seat, the Eversor uses the last shred of his tattered will to activate his self-destruct command
Wryyyyyyyyyy, he whispers, as sweet oblivion engulfs him and the perfectly monotone droning of the primarch is replaced by perfect silence.

Rowboat wins!

FATALITY