Creeping dread feeling in the air

I'M GONNA CASH OUT!

Get out now. Next major sell off within 2 hours.

BUY BITCOIN. It's going to go up. Normies are FOMOing to buy RIGHT NOW.

>I'M GONNA CASH OUT
wew lad, are you about to learn a lesson.

>acting based on emotions and not on logic
do you want to make it?

wtf

>CASH OUT
user, I...

YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO SPLIT.

This is fucking ridiculous already, it always goes up steadily over an extended period of time but everytime BTC start to be mentioned in mainstream media the price stalls and then goes down hard.
I'm expecting a last major pump before the fall, but i'm not gonna risk waiting for it.

throw 5 bucks worth my way user before ya do

1KVz5AJbg3SUVjXXqH6h7Uh5V8wX2311DZ

>Buy when others are fearful
>Most of you are fearful.

>the fall
Are you suggesting it's going to go down and stay down

$10,000 is the new normal. Get in before the price really starts to takeoff. $20k before xmas is very possible.

You haven't seen fear yet. This is caution

You make me want to google frog penis.
Actually, what does it look like?

>newfag has never seen frog hentai before

Nope, it's just gonna go down and stay there for some time. But, I'm a poorfag so I'm gonna use this opportunity to.
Sell high.
Buy low.

>people put money in which raises the price
>it goes down
Are you retarded?

Answer me are you retarded

Whales work maybe. Who knows. But give me an example in BTC history where it not took a major dive after popularity spike. You can't.

Worst case scenario if i buy more rn: lose the couple hundred i put in a few weeks ago. Plus the 300 i just put in.

Worst case scenario if i cash out now: it grows and i lose out on a potentially life changing amount of money.

Im a student living with parents and i got no expenses. I put 25% of what i make part time into crypto, have my dad invest 35% in whatever hes doing (he gets a cut) and the rest is spent on fucking clothes vidya and drugs. I have nothing to lose rn so ill invest in high risk shit

hey guys, where can i get cheaper bitcones? thank you for your time

>I'M GONNA CASH OUT!
>implying you can.

Just put some yesterday too trying to buy the dip, now I'm stuck waiting for it to go up 99 so I can cash the fuck out.

Anytime is raises in value is a de facto raise in popularity because there is more money, and not just whales. The fact that it went from $1 to $10k shows how popular (valuable) it is

Not relevant, I'm not saying it's gonna die, I'm saying that the price correction is coming, like, let's say IT ALWAYS DOES.

Unless we are REALLY mooning this time, but I don't think the whales want that yet.

You let your dad invest 35% of whatever he's going and give him a cut?
I don't even know what to say about this level of usury

Yeah there’s a correction coming for sure, I’m definitely not putting in money right now. But the influx of normie money is definitely going to soften the blow of the correction, so I will be looking for that to get in very soon

He wouldn’t fuck me over right? hes my dad

Im pretty sure he just opened up a fund or something for me. Ill understand it when i need to but its the same type of thing he puts his money into

His cut isnt really a cut like normal. Im probably gonna take care of him and a bunch if medical expenses when he gets old also i lend him money pretty often like small amounts and never ask for it back.

thou canst casheth out

HOW????